It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART 4

page: 306
<< 303  304  305    307  308  309 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

Well it is beyond exhausting i can tell you that. Unfortunately there is no chance in hell that any other person enters my life anytime soon. That hopefully leaves Q as my catalyst. This is the only place i can share my experiences without causing too much damage to others who i still hold dear. I'm not doing this because of the goodness of my heart or to earn money or redemption. I have no other choice because ignoring it didn't work out very well for me in the past. I know how it feels and i'll be damned if i let anyone else suffer the same fate. It sounds selfish but that is who i am now and that will never change. The burden is mine alone to bare and i've come to terms with that. I truly wish i could show you all what i witnessed because it was stunningly beautiful and very frightening at the same time.

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 04:10 PM
link   
@Perfectenemy: You're cryptic. Care to share more of what is happening with you?
edit on 2018 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Maybe that person is already here in this group. The Creator is funny like that, as you know. No one needs to be in your physical presence in order to have an impact on your life. All that is needed is the right frequency.

Solitude in soul missions is not the nature of the cosmos. Perhaps your insistence upon bearing a struggle alone is the very thing that is holding you back. I say this because of personal experience. Something to think about, anyway.

I would love to be able to see what you experienced. Perhaps the technology that can facilitate such sharing will be released soon enough.

edit on 30184America/ChicagoSun, 01 Apr 2018 16:18:34 -050030pm3090America/Chicago by tigertatzen because: Gremlins

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

I'm intentionally cryptic for the same reason you just deleted your post. Like i said this is not a game and i'm not risking other people lives just to get fame and money. I hate to do it like this but it's for security reasons only and my experiments are not for everyone. If i wanted i could nuke this site at any given moment by dropping 4 simple words and a certain formula but of course i won't do it. I understand that it's really frustrating but Q is all about patience and the right timing. Some of my experiences transpired long before Q,MegA,FBIAnon or WHInsider showed up. I really appreciate what Q is doing and i wish them the best of luck but my concern is not just about our little planet.

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Hey Q drop us a hint if that was your doing please. Good job nonetheless.
Fire breaks out at World Food Program warehouses in Yemen

A massive fire broke out on Saturday and engulfed storage facilities belonging to the World Food Program in the Yemeni Red Sea port city of Hodeida damaging humanitarian aid inside, Yemen's official news agency said.

Yemen's minister of local administration, Abdel-Raqeeb Fatah, was quoted by SABA news agency as saying that the fire destroyed much-needed aid deliveries inside the facilities and called for an investigation.

The port of Hodeida, under the control of Shiite rebels, known as Houthis, is vital lifeline for most of Yemen's population, which depends on the port for food and medicine.

Footage obtained by The Associated Press shows firefighters trying to extinguish the fire which sent clouds of heavy black smoke into the sky. It was not immediately clear how many facilities were damaged by the fire or what caused it.

"We have contained the fire and tried to not let it expand to other facilities as the area includes factories, companies and storage facilities belonging to businessmen and other organizations," Abdul-Rahman al-Faqih, public relations director of the civil defense Hodeida branch, said. "It (the fire) may have been caused due to negligence."

Mohammed Ghalleb, a guard for a storage house in the area, said he saw some light smoke at around dawn but initially thought it was caused due to waste burning.

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 04:47 PM
link   
4 a.m. talking points. Still think the MSM is on your side?

edit on 1-4-2018 by Perfectenemy because: one more

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 05:15 PM
link   
I was suffering Q withdrawal symptoms.

I tried to get practical and spent a half hour on QWiki but then, spookily, James Bond, SPECTRE came on television.

After the gratifying hit of a Q scene or two, Bond goes off to the SPECTRE hideout in a crater formed by a man sized, egg shaped, meteorite.

The butler meets him saying "Welcome to this SPECIAL PLACE"!!

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 05:47 PM
link   
came across this on one of my go to sites. Q anon is spreading.

nesaranews.blogspot.com...

Unbeknownst to the masses of American people continually lied to by their “Deep State” aligned mainstream propaganda media, who say that no Special Prosecutor will be appointed to investigate “Deep State” crimes, are that the “darknet” postings by Q Anon exactly coincided with the Trump administrations appointment 5 months ago of US Attorney John Huber who, since last October, has secretly worked with Justice Department Inspector General Mike Horowitz on one of the most far ranging criminal investigations into “Deep State” crimes ever conducted in the United States with US Attorney Huber, unlike Inspector General Horowitz, having the full authority to empanel a grand jury and to file criminal charges and that Q Anon asserts he has already done.

quite a few good links in the article

The Revelation of my FBI Contact Going full circle back to the beginning of this article, I referenced my primary FBI contact. This is what was told to me. The Deep State is progressing as if they are going to regain control of the government from Trump and the loyalists to the Republican party. An outright coup against Trump will not likely be successful.
They way to takeover the government is start World War III. And the Deep State and their minions in every agency of the government are doing their best to instigate war against the Russians and the Chinese.
When conflict breaks out, the coup will begin under the guise of installing a loyalist government with American interests involved. Of course this will be the Deep State. FEMA camps will become fully operational and under the NDAA, dissidents like you and me will be rushed off the detention camps.
In a time of war, how many will really question anything?
What did WW II America do when the Japanese American citizens were incarcerated for their race? NOTHING! And that is what the Deep State is counting on.
This is the fulfillment of the Bill Ayers dream. I was admonished by this contact to reopen the subject of FEMA camps and their immediate role in America’s future.

www.thecommonsenseshow.com...

edit on 1-4-2018 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-4-2018 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Cannibalism and Infanticide as a Business Model

Customs Officials seize pills filled with human baby Flesh

South Korea has seized thousands of smuggled drug capsules filled with powdered flesh from dead babies, which some people believe can cure disease.

South Korea cracks down on human flesh capsules

Customs officials refused to say where the dead babies came from or who made the capsules, citing possible diplomatic friction with Beijing.

edit on 2018 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 05:58 PM
link   

"which some people believe can cure disease". = give them power or longevity.

they always try to make it sound less Atrocious.

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 06:12 PM
link   

probably fetus flesh. Lucrative side business of planned parenthood? Can't let anything go to waste. Profit first.

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn

probably fetus flesh. Lucrative side business of planned parenthood? Can't let anything go to waste. Profit first.

The capsules were made in northeastern China from babies whose bodies were chopped into small pieces and dried on stoves before being turned into powder, the Korea Customs Service said.

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Something weird going on with ATS logins?

I'm in the process of swapping between IE and Firefox but at the moment I have both browsers.

Internet explorer let's me log in to ATS but Firefox does not - despite same username/password?

Does this explain why there seem to be less people logging in to the thread over the last week?

Anyone else having logon problems?

Ps I'm also having problems bring up the QWiki page on Firefox.

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: CoramDeo
What could they threaten them with? Obscurity? Lol

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

Ps I'm also having problems bring up the QWiki page on Firefox.

Wiki OK from my Firefox. First time you will access Wiki with FF, it will complain about insecure connection because of self signed certificate. Add security exception and it will work.

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 07:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: CoramDeo
These two headlines aught my atention and struck me as odd.

Eagles of Death Metal's frontman and Bataclan attack survivor Jesse Hughes says SORRY for calling Parkland students 'vile' and the March for Our Lives 'pathetic'

and

Frank Stallone says he is sorry and ashamed for 'irresponsible words' after issuing profane tweets attacking 'p***y' David Hogg and survivors of the Parkland school shooting

I wonder what the unmentioned threatening voicemail said...pure speculation.

This one is a reach....
But what if a representative of POTUS contacted them and asked them to apologize....
Because proof is going to come out that the Parkland shooting was a false flag perpetrated by the black hat Clowns?

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Well some moron on Infinity just dropped a nuke with 2 words on that place. If you want to observe clowns in action watch /QR/ #1072 very closely.

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 07:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

originally posted by: CoramDeo
These two headlines aught my atention and struck me as odd.

Eagles of Death Metal's frontman and Bataclan attack survivor Jesse Hughes says SORRY for calling Parkland students 'vile' and the March for Our Lives 'pathetic'

and

Frank Stallone says he is sorry and ashamed for 'irresponsible words' after issuing profane tweets attacking 'p***y' David Hogg and survivors of the Parkland school shooting

I wonder what the unmentioned threatening voicemail said...pure speculation.

This one is a reach....
But what if a representative of POTUS contacted them and asked them to apologize....
Because proof is going to come out that the Parkland shooting was a false flag perpetrated by the black hat Clowns?

Not gonna happen. The chaos that revelation would cause is still unfathomable. I know you want justice and you want it now but safety always has to come first. Just look how unhinged people already are. Now recall the outrage over the election of Trump and multiply it by a 100.000. Q and the patriots have no interest in starting a Civil War.

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 07:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
Well some moron on Infinity just dropped a nuke with 2 words on that place. If you want to observe clowns in action watch /QR/ #1072 very closely.

Bummer still at work for two more day's
Infinite is block here at the mine site
LOL already got a warning from our IT guy because off going to Q WiKi

Come on a hint or a PM please

<< 303  304  305    307  308  309 >>

join