It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART 4

page: 297
<< 294  295  296    298  299  300 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 11:23 AM
link   
There is also a V in daVinci's "The Last Supper"

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Just in from BBC...

Part of terminal at Stansted (London's 3rd Airport) evacuated due to fire on bus outside??

Sounds like someone being apprehended in course of escaping.

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork
Yes but formed with the Magdalene or John?

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
Just in from BBC...

Part of terminal at Stansted (London's 3rd Airport) evacuated due to fire on bus outside??

Sounds like someone being apprehended in course of escaping.

I dunno. Is there any reason to believe someone didn't just drop a cigarette or something?

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Ankh, Is this march still on a week tomorrow?
Ankhs post feb

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Thank you. Food for thought.

Much appreciation to all!

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Because the bus is clearly OUTSIDE the terminal so why evacuate INSIDE?

The bus fire could have started with cigarette, I agree. It's just reminiscent of the other terminal evacuations we had month or 2 ago that then appeared on Q posts as apprehensions.

On monitor I guess...

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

CESC

CLINTON EXECUTIVE SERVICES CORP.

Company Number
Status
Active
Incorporation Date
8 December 2010 (almost 6 years ago)
Company Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
Jurisdiction
New York (US)
Registered Address

C/O CT CORPORATION SYSTEM, 111 EIGHTH AVENUE, NEW YORK, NEW YORK, 10011
United States

Previous Names

CLINTON EXECUTIVE SERVICES CORP.

Agent Name
CT CORPORATION SYSTEM
Agent Address
111 EIGHTH AVENUE, NEW YORK, NEW YORK, 10011
Directors / Officers

C/O MARCUM LLP, principal executive office
CT CORPORATION SYSTEM, agent
HARTINA FLOURNEY, chief executive officer

Registry Page
appext20.dos.ny.gov...

Open Corporates

MARCUM LLP

MARCUM LLP

Company Number
Status
Active
Incorporation Date
9 December 1994 (almost 22 years ago)
Company Type
DOMESTIC REGISTERED LIMITED LIABILITY PARTNERSHIP
Jurisdiction
New York (US)
Registered Address

10 MELVILLE PARK RD, MELVILLE, NEW YORK, 11747
United States

Previous Names

MARCUM LLP
MARCUM & KLIEGMAN LLP
MARCUM & KLIEGMAN, LLP

Directors / Officers

MARCUM LLP, principal executive office

Registry Page
appext20.dos.ny.gov...

Open Corporates

Serching for news articles related to Marcum LLP prior to 2013 yields the following results:

Fast-Growing CPA Firm Marcum LLP Chooses Deltek Maconomy
Business Wire (press release)-Aug 18, 2011
HERNDON, Va.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Deltek, Inc. (Nasdaq: PROJ) today announced that Marcum LLP, one of the largest U.S. independent public accounting ...

Marcum LLP Merges With California-Based Stonefield Josephson, Inc.
PR Newswire (press release)-Oct 4, 2010
NEW YORK and LOS ANGELES, Oct. 4 /PRNewswire/ -- Marcum LLP, one of the largest independent public accounting and advisory services firms in the nation ...

Cornerstone Accounting Group Merges Into Marcum LLP
Metropolitan Corporate Counsel-Apr 22, 2013
Marcum LLP has announced a merger with Cornerstone Accounting Group, an accounting and assurance firm, focused on the real estate industry, with ...

Former Undercover Cop Now Investigates Police Departments
Hartford Courant-Oct 16, 2011
... in Connecticut, investigating police departments as the head of forensic investigations in New England for the accounting and consulting firm Marcum LLP.
Story image for "Marcum LLP" from Vanity Fair
The Bourne Legacy Producer Jeffrey Weiner on Who Would Win in a ...

Vanity Fair-Aug 13, 2012
Weiner has served as managing partner of a national accounting firm, Marcum LLP, for more than 20 years and became Bourne-series author Robert Ludlum's ...

Marcum Tops Q4 for SEC Audit Clients
Accounting Today-Feb 12, 2013
Top 100 Firm Marcum LLP and its affiliate, Marcum Bernstein Pinchuk LLP, had the most net new Securities and Exchange Commission audit clients in the ...

Hedge-Fund Manager Investigated for Fraud
Wall Street Journal-Jul 23, 2009
He said his fund was audited by accounting firm Marcum LLP. Calls to Marcum LLP and an email sent to managing partner Jeffrey Weiner were not returned.

Why in the hell would they charge $19283.10 for "PR for Clinton email inquiries," and $25733.50 for "Legal activity re: Hillary Clinton..."

related:

Despite Boian’s statement that Platte River set up a 30-day revolving retention policy for Clinton’s emails, Johnson’s letter noted that Platte River employees were directed to reduce the amount of email data being stored with each backup. Late this summer, Johnson wrote, a Platte River employee took note of this change and inquired whether the company could search its archives for an email from Clinton Executive Service Corp. directing such a reduction in October or November 2014 and then again around February, advising Platte River to save only emails sent during the most recent 30 days.

Those reductions would have occurred after the State Department requested that Clinton turn over her emails.

“If we have it in writing that they told us to cut the backups,” the employee wrote, “and that we can go public with our statement saying we have had backups since day one, then we were told to trim to 30 days, it would make us look a WHOLE LOT better,” according to the email cited by Johnson.

The above bolded and underlined statement is another way of saying that they were instructed to delete data (emails) from the back up.

McClatchy

edit on 30-3-2018 by jadedANDcynical because: added more

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: TRUEAWAKENING

A friend gave me F C Paynes book The Seal of God many years ago and I was blown away by it . Its on PDF free download now god-help.org...

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Flashback: Clinton Corruption

According to this Forbes article, Congo, the poorest country in the world (and also the mass-rape, child soldier and murder capital of the world), offered $650 000 for a Bill Clinton speech while Hillary was Secretary of State.

Congo's extraordinary offer to Clinton first surfaced in a batch of Hillary Clinton's emails released this past August, where it won little attention at the time. Newly leaked documents, known as the "Panama papers," shed new light on the mystery as well as the misdoings of Congo's corrupt rulers. While Hillary Clinton was Secretary of State, America's top official dealing with foreign leaders, former President Bill Clinton travelled the world giving speeches to world leaders and overseas interests--earning at least $48 million while his wife was America's top diplomat. Why weren't the payments to one Clinton not considered a bribe to the other Clinton?

According to this article, Bill Clinton also sought to hold a speech in North Korea.

ABC News has obtained State Department e-mails that shed light on Bill Clinton’s lucrative speaking engagements and show he and the Clinton Foundation tried to get approval for invitations related to two of the most repressive countries in the world -- North Korea and the Democratic Republic of the Congo.

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 12:55 PM
link   

a reply to: JanAmosComenius

There may be pressure to go public earlier than 3 weeks... if I'm sensing correctly that this "Ressurection over Easter" will be a symbolic time of change requiring QWiki to put the people on the front foot.

Re: Domain/knight/ownership, my work goes through intense 3 to 6 month peaks so I'm putting effort in here now whilst I can. I wouldn't be dependably available over the long term. Time for someone else to step up for that role!

Dashen, TAT, Tiger, Ankh, CWM, Cranky, Ketsuko, et al. members - views? Is one option to ask boardowner?

I think the sooner we can get it introduced, the better. I'm totally down to do whatever you guys need. I am nowhere near as technologically skilled as probably anyone else here, but the Wiki is user friendly. I tested it already and added content, and I've got access to a laptop pretty much every day for at least a couple hours now.
I'm even brave and fearless enough to put the damned thing in my name if no one else wants to. Just need someone to instruct me on what I need to do.

edit on 315612America/ChicagoFri, 30 Mar 2018 12:56:18 -050031pm3188America/Chicago by tigertatzen because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

PM 4U

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

I'll leave next Steps to Jan but... Tiger, YOU will be the Oracle!! Yayy

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

Thanks i'll have a read it is only 138 pages after I finish watching the Lionel Nation live stream. I follow the baptist teachings ie. Jack Hyles, Steven Anderson & Stedfast Jacksonville but i'm always open to new information any information on any subject I always keep an open mind that's why I call into this forum from time to time to read what everyone is posting & debating it's the only forum I read on ATS.

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Forgot the gong in my rush...

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
I'm expecting to see something from Q between 1pm & 3pm today (EST).

Guess I was wrong.

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Happy Good Friday Gang.....
Taking a break from work to catch up and send some " Q Power Energy ".... Where We Go One, We Go All....

edit on 30-3-2018 by MountainLaurel because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-3-2018 by MountainLaurel because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Forgot the gong in my rush...

And THIS is why I adore this place and all of you crazy, awesome people so much. Right here. My kind of crazy and awesome. xxx

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Trump ally detained, served with Mueller subpoena at Boston airport

A professor and author who once presented himself as a possible Trump administration ambassador to the European Union was detained and questioned by the FBI at Boston Logan airport and served a subpoena from Special Counsel Robert Mueller, who is probing possible collusion between Russia and the Trump campaign.

Ok. This is the first i've ever heard of this guy.

He said he was asked if he had ever visited the Ecuadorian embassy in London, where WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange has been living since 2012, and he replied no.

Hmm.

"What could they want from me — a policy wonk and philosophical defender of Trump?" said Malloch. "I am not an operative, have no Russia contacts, and—aside from appearing on air and in print often to defend and congratulate our President — have done nothing wrong. What message does this send?"

Malloch has described the EU as having "evil" origins and compared it to the Soviet Union.

EU has "evil" origins. I would like to hear his take on the EU.

EDIT:
BTW, this is from NBC news.
edit on 30-3-2018 by abago71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Maybe the new board is not ready?

top topics

<< 294  295  296    298  299  300 >>

join