It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART 4

page: 293
<< 290  291  292    294  295  296 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

I'm still amazed that nobody managed to leak the prosecutors name to give the MSM time to prepare for a spin. The articles are showing that quite clearly. They have no idea what Sessions and Horowitz have been doing this past year.

Well played! o7

Btw some anons pointed out that Sessions hairline forms a V and he usually doesn't part his hair like that.

edit on 29-3-2018 by Perfectenemy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 08:30 PM
link   
a reply to: WhatTheory

Guests on the Hannity show tonight are seriously questioning Jeff Session's stance. HUBER is a good prosecutor, but he is still within the Department of Justice. His authority is not much more than that of the OIG, or the Congressional committees, according to attorney-guest Greg Jarrett.

edit on 3/29/2018 by carewemust because: typing too fast without thinking

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 08:32 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

It has to be done right or it can be plausibly dismantled. Every i dotted; every t crossed.

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 08:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123
a reply to: burntheships

Yeah, folks are really trying to figure out whats up with JA

well according to one of the eleventy million pages in this thread i DID read he was already busted out of the embassy.

so what up with THAT?

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 08:41 PM
link   
a reply to: fiverx313

yeah, MegaAnon said she carried his passport and visa back in 2016 but didn't know if he was back there are not. Haven't seen any other references to it.

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 08:48 PM
link   
When you look at the totality of the situation, the cards still read "9/11".

edit on 29-3-2018 by FlyingFox because: Could not resist a meme to help make my point

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 08:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

It has to be done right or it can be plausibly dismantled. Every i dotted; every t crossed.

Mueller was appointed based on rumors and hunches. The evidence of actual crimes committed by the Obama Administration is solid and prolific. There's something terribly wrong with the way Sessions is proceeding.

Maybe..just MAYBE, that FAKE Q was a White Hat trying to warn us, (post #975) when he labeled Jeff Sessions as an "agent of Clowns in America"?
edit on 3/29/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Disagree. You don't need a special prosecutor. OIG has done most of the leg work already. OIG has no power to compel. He can only make recommendations to DOJ. Sessions appointed a prosecutor to investigate, compile, and assemble the case. That's all he needs. He doesn't need a circus.

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 09:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: RadioRobert

Disagree. You don't need a special prosecutor. OIG has done most of the leg work already. OIG has no power to compel. He can only make recommendations to DOJ. Sessions appointed a prosecutor to investigate, compile, and assemble the case. That's all he needs. He doesn't need a circus.

Can a DOJ Prosecutor legally compel FORMER government officials, Susan Rice, Hillary Clinton, Loretta Lynch, James Comey, Samantha Powers, and other formers, to come to Utah for questioning? The Hannity panel said tonight that he CAN NOT.

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 09:14 PM
link   
a reply to: RadioRobert

Or a star chamber susceptible to corruption and outside of his purview or control if he's the staunch law and order DOJ head he claims to be, and the "silent executioner" that past colleagues referred to him as.

One thing I'd like to see among various indictments, will be the word "conspiracy".

People bandy about that term in a derogatory sense on some sort of implied or assumed notion that there are no conspiracies, which is absurd, since a conspiracy is just two or more people conspiring together to break the law.

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Doesn't a prosecutor first present compelling evidence of crime to a grand jury which then makes decision to indict, once that's done then judges issue orders of supeona or arrest warrants?

So if answer is yes then technically correct "prosecutor" can't compel. But Grand Jury and Judge can.

I agree with comments further down charges should contain elements of conspiracy.

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 09:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Can a DOJ Prosecutor legally compel FORMER government officials, Susan Rice, Hillary Clinton, Loretta Lynch, James Comey, Samantha Powers, and other formers, to come to Utah for questioning? The Hannity panel said tonight that he CAN NOT.

We kind of had this discussion about Trump in another thread awhile ago, but as a rule you can't compel anyone to talk to you. If they don't want to cooperate (and why would they in this case?), you can't compel them. You can empanel a grand jury and subpoena them, but even then they would only have to appear and assert fifth amendment privileges. As guideline, but not law, federal prosector's won't bother wasting a grand jury's time or their own if they are made aware someone will not cooperate. So investigators have to do their job without a suspects help or negotiate terms with whoever they wish to talk to.
He can still investigate more if necessary and put evidence in front of a judge to get a warrant, and in the case of the DOJ/FBI, since it is internal the Department is going to be ordered to cooperate with production of materials and witnesses without a warrant.

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Sara Carter said on Hannity tonight, sources tell her the IG may have already made some criminal referrals.

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 09:56 PM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

I did a thread awhile back on a fascinating video I came across that lead me to further study. The whole vid is fascinating but especially the parts where the Oracles go into fearsome trance and transform.

Cloaked in secrecy for over 400 years, the State Oracle of Tibet has been a strange and mystical aspect of the Tibetan Buddhist tradition. This ancient spirit, which has inhabited a succession of thirteen human mediums, advises the Dalai Lama on matters of public and religious policy. To witness the eerie spectacle of a medium entering a trance state and being possessed by the Oracle is to confront profound questions about the very nature of human consciousness.

With permission from the Dalai Lama that had never been granted before, The Oracle explores the ancient practice of consulting spirits.

The Dalai Lama is interviewed about the subject at length and not only speaks about the trance state of possession, but is actually filmed consulting the channeled entities himself.

I don't use the word "possession" lightly or as my own opinion, but, rather, use the trance channelling monks own words.

This film should also be of interest to those intrigued by the sound/vibration aspects of the Tibetan "Adepts".

In one scene the monk/oracle is surrounded by trumpets and sound. In explanation of what he experiences, the oracle states that the "possession" is preceded by vibrations that start in the feet and then a floating feeling and suddenly the trance state.

The Dalai Lama also makes the intriguing comment that some of these spirits are religious and some are not. I'm not sure because of his accent, but he seems to say that more of the spirits are Muslims and Christians than Buddhist or Hindu!

It will also be noted, that these channelled "Spirits" can be as devastatingly deceptive as all channelled entities seem to be.

At one point, two of the possessed monks seem to fiercely and violently engage each other. It's explained, however, that one of them is actually paying homage to the other!?

And did I mention the ritual murder?

Beautifully shot & nicely narrated, but in some cases, somewhat disturbing, I think you will find the film extremely fascinating.

The thread if you're interested further:

Dalai Lama Consults Trance Channeled Entities! Rare Video

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 09:56 PM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

Then again, if there are 500 lawyers in the DOJ who run the government via the SES heads, and if the conspiracy runs up the DOJ's yin yang so to speak, then maybe a totally independent special prosecutor and grand jury with subpoena power would be necessary I don't know I'm not a legal scholar.

The whole ball of string needs to be unravelled.

I sure hope we can trust Sessions. Time will tell.

edit on 29-3-2018 by AnkhMorpork because: typo

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 10:01 PM
link   

ATTENTION!!!!!!

Please provide links to images....such as Q, TH and Twitter screenshots.

Using Content From Other Websites on ATS
Posting work written by others
This includes images from other sites like twitter....wikipedia, Q, FB.

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

edit on Thu Mar 29 2018 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 10:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Sara Carter said on Hannity tonight, sources tell her the IG may have already made some criminal referrals.

He can present to the DOJ, but it is up to the DOJ. The OIG can't bring charges. A prosecutor (as part of the DOJ) can.

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 10:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: ketsuko

Mueller was appointed based on rumors and hunches. The evidence of actual crimes committed by the Obama Administration is solid and prolific. There's something terribly wrong with the way Sessions is proceeding.

Maybe..just MAYBE, that FAKE Q was a White Hat trying to warn us, (post #975) when he labeled Jeff Sessions as an "agent of Clowns in America"?

If you look at the ID this was not a quote from Q. For some reason this was put on Qanonpub just before the post from the Q ID that said GA was dead.

Can't say I know what was going on at the time but that was not from Q that I can see.

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 10:13 PM
link   
So this may or may not tie in a little bit and could very well be a some random coincidences but I thought I would share it after seeing the news posted by PE that Peter Munk has died. I got some of this information from a voat post so I'll mention that but not link because I'm fairly sure thats not allowed.

Peter Munk founded Barrick gold with David Gilmour. They both bought property in Fiji and opened a hotel way back in the day and sold it for millions. They used that money to buy mines and start Barrick.

Gilmour continued to do business in Fiji by founding Fiji water and buying Wakaya island which he apparently "rediscovered" as it was uninhabited and abandoned. He developed the island and basically turned it into a self sustained elite paradise. There is now a very nice spa on the island along with some elite private residences, landing strip, etc. Many famous celebs have been known to vacation there so it is an isolated "slice of heaven" as VC would say.

en.wikipedia.org...(businessman)

Gilmour is very old now and he has handed over the operation of running the island to Clare Bronfman, one of the Seagram heirs we have been discussing who is bankrolling Keith Raniere.

On August 11, 2016, Clare Bronfman [and her Ack Group of Companies] purchased Wakaya Ltd, which owns about 80 percent of Wakaya Island, a small [2,200 acre/eight square mile] island in Fiji. Miss Bronfman already owned a private home on Wakaya prior to purchasing Wakaya Ltd, from David and Jillian Gilmour. Miss Bronfman is the financier of Keith Raniere’s business and teaching enterprises. Mr. Raniere is her acknowledged mentor and Miss Bronfman has also been reported to have made a lifelong Vow of obedience to Mr. Raniere as his “slave” and joined his harem.

This article right here is pretty extensive and shows some beautiful pics and talks about how it is perhaps a place where Ranciere could escape to as extradition in Fiji can be difficult and he is the master to Bronfman.

frankreport.com...

www.sbs.com.au...
edit on 29-3-2018 by erikthegreen because: image link needed now?

edit on 29-3-2018 by erikthegreen because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 10:27 PM
link   
a reply to: erikthegreen

Yes, did same connection with Fiji water but it was too wild.

new topics

top topics

<< 290  291  292    294  295  296 >>

join