It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART 4

page: 285
<< 282  283  284    286  287  288 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 11:21 PM
link   
a reply to: proximo

I don't know about the US Netflix but Canadian Netflix is filled predominantly with crappy movies with evil and dark themes.

I detect that they are part of the evil subculture and revel in it.

What is Susan Rice, some high level witch?

After Facebook is done, we should all boycott Netflix next.

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 11:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Re: Q post #980, here is John Stossel of Fox News discussing Red vs Blue Pill today.
www.foxnews.com...

Vid won't play for me. Says an error occurred, please try again later.

I noticed that too. Just like the FoxNews URL describing the Obama WhiteHouse COLLUDING with the FBI to spy on candidate and President-elect Donald Trump, that Q provided. Sabotaged. "THIS IS NOT A GAME".

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 11:25 PM
link   

qanon.pub...

This one...

I had read recently that in NK they are STILL very careful with communication.

That they courier written messages and use only an encrypted fax no phone no computers.

I guess they would know that was important being some strange front country held at mercy by the CIA full of warehouses of who knows what etc.

I am guessing that is why Kim had to do a face to face in China.

Hostages...do you think it's possible the CIA had family hostages of the NK regime?? To force them to comply? Could be way out there but I remember crumbs about hostages being freed.

Could be why he can suddenly travel, that and he doesnt have to fear retribution now.

ES personally went to NK as the head big cheese to deliver messages to Kim in person? To say we are installing comms here too bad if you don't like it?

It's obvious that they aren't used often in NK. The Strava heat map shows some movement in NK, very little and it's cellphone movement. There are areas where you can guess it is a US installation just from satellite pics of buildings and the difference from most other towns. In one of them there is massive activity in a mountain forest ...tonnes of circles of activity...like nowhere in the country except the capital. I won't post what I guess is going on there. Who knows maybe it's a hiking trail...

If you have spare time take a cruise around NK on the Strava map in satellite mode...

www.strava.com.../-120.90000/38.36000/hot/all

Not sure about the rest except the obvious Google Russia connection.

Here is an article about how strict they are in NK about the use of cell phones. I used to think it was just the horrible government. Now I think maybe the gnovernment didnt have much choice in the matter...people are charged with treason just for making an international call...

www.amnesty.nl...

Here is an article about the computer encryption they are using and its pretty heavy duty:

www.38north.org...

I cannot , now, find the article I read stating high officials often only used written couriered notes and encrypted faxes to send messages. It makes sense though just like any organization who knows how things really work, they know how they can be spied on.

I now think that they might have been forced to exsist that way. Not for the purpose of hiding their state secrets...but for the purpose of hiding CIA secrets.

Boy is that ever upsetting. To think that it is possibily a part of the US government that caused all of that and blamed the NK government all along...since the Korean war I suppose.

Horrifying to think what all goes on there.

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Mueller's investigation looks like it's slowly imploding into what is proving to be a conspiracy to overthrow the duly elected POTUS. It's a tangled web his group are caught up in - total loss of integrity, and they're getting desperate with what amounts to an arrest of this Ted Malloch individual and his wife, to try to create some sort of tenuous Russia-Assange-InfoWars-Roger Stone connection.

With some of the things I'm seeing going on, it's reviving my concern for the safety of the President, but Q says that the WH is secured and that all is well.

We're approaching the freak-out stage. Watch for FF's to try to spin the narrative yet again and to keep all this creepy stuff going.

Something's about to break wide open.

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 11:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
!!!IT'S ONE BIG SICK ###KING CULT!!!

the noose is tightening

Hillary isn’t the only Clinton NXIVM officials are attracted to.

At least three of them – group President Nancy Salzman and the Bronfman sisters – are members of Bill’s charitable organization, the Clinton Global Initiative. Membership is by invitation only and requires at least a $15,000 donation per person for one year.

Great minds think alike?

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 11:51 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

its been a long day

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Saw this Corey Feldman story posted in here the other night.

LAPD R CURRENTLY INVESTIGATING THE CASE AS AN ATTEMPTED HOMICIDE! I HAVE HAD MOUNTING THREATS ON ALL SM PLATFORMS BY THIS VILE “WOLFPACK” & THIS IM SURE IS A RESULT OF THOSE NEGATIVE ACTIONS! I HAVE REASON 2 BELIEVE ITS ALL CONNECTED! ENOUGH IS ENOUGH! HOW SICK R THESE PPL?!? twitter.com...

www.cnn.com...

This and that Sharpton's brother story... never became threads in ATS. Just since I've been kinda watching here again the past couple days.

Nobody does threads any more, everything just gets pasted into this memory hole and forgotten?

Is somebody planning on putting all the materials together on that NXIMVwhatever cult, at least? That's another (very recent one?) that made some headlines but Q mentioned it and now instead of become a thread it just goes into this memory hole?
edit on 28-3-2018 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Q Wiki news
Created NXIVM page and saved every article on subject I could find (well, frankreport is far from complete).

Many thanks to tiredoflooking for nice digging on NXIVM.

Many thanks to RelSciHist for outstanding work on Wiki Who is Who list.

In next few days I'll have hopefully more time and energy for Wiki.
edit on 29-3-2018 by JanAmosComenius because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 11:58 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

if you dont do it, i might.
or into the memory hole we go

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 11:58 PM
link   

You're free to make new threads. No need to bash this one while wanting to participate in it..

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Jerome Corsi is reporting on Twitter that
a person connected to Julian Assange
has been detained by the FBI

TED MALLOCH flying from LONDON detained by FBI, questioned @realDonaldTrump PROBING @JulianAssange Russia. GRAND JURY SUBPOENA Fri DC

twitter.com...

Also Julian Assange has been cut off from the internet
at the Ecuador embassy
www.bbc.com...

And .... here is an older article from 2007 about Hillary Clinton
and some of her cult followers from NXIVM

nypost.com...

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 12:04 AM
link   

BTW ATS thread exist. I linked it in my initial post. Who are NXIVM and are they woman Cult in the making?

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 12:08 AM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

Yeah, folks are really trying to figure out whats up with JA

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 12:08 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

I dont do 'the news'. Nor do I follow it. I come to ATS everyday and scan the new threads page to not miss anything, to see offbeat stories. But now its seems if Q mentions a story before someone does an ATS thread, then it gets classified as "Q Related" (even if Fox breaks the story apparently), pasted in here, and everyone else is left out. All this is supposed to be so great, this chat room, but less stories 'actually' going into ATS when there should be more, right?

That's just not going to resonate well with people. Especially not when any and all complaints, observations, criticisms, questions, etc are met with hostility:

a reply to: AnkhMorpork

I'm pointing out the folly that's resulting from everyone being 'inside the box'.

If you're too hyper-sensitive to constructive criticism from people outside the box, too lazy to take advise and put it to use, you're free to not respond.

And before you say everyone should just read this thread, instead of the new threads to get their news like I was saying, I know I come to ATS because its NOT an echo chamber, where anything only discussed in this thread will be.

edit on 29-3-2018 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 12:11 AM
link   

i wasnt being hostile.
chill out bru

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 12:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Nobody does threads any more, everything just gets pasted into this memory hole and forgotten?

Is somebody planning on putting all the materials together on that NXIMVwhatever cult, at least? That's another (very recent one?) that made some headlines but Q mentioned it and now instead of become a thread it just goes into this memory hole?

This is precisely why Q needs its own forum. We could easily catalogue all of the ancillary items Q has brought to light. How do we get the mods to create a Q forum? As far as I am aware the Q thread(s) are the longest running continuous threads on ATS.

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 12:15 AM
link   
a reply to: JanAmosComenius

You know what I think I remember seeing that one now, but it just didnt strike me as something that would be of any use from the wording so I didnt look at it.

I noticed some stuff about Libya etc getting posted in here. That strikes me as material that people will end up needing to see. So I hope it doesnt just end up where a bunch of stuff got pasted in, and then that's the end of it and the rest of the site never are 'confronted' with the subject of it all.

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 12:22 AM
link   

This is the spot with unusual activity on the strava map.

www.strava.com.../-120.90000/38.36000/hot/all

-to see satellite drop down menu and push "layers".

-they have changed rules saying you have to register and log in to see street level but if you close that window without registering it still works...for now.

Take a look at the rest of NK totally nothing (except the capital)...ppl don't use cell phones there, locals anyway.

This specific bay has better looking infastructure compared to most other places, looks "American" to me.

What do you think all those cellphones are doing in this one isolated place?

Also in many towns there are HUNDREDS of warehouses stacked so close together..."farming" I suppose...sigh.

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 12:33 AM
link   

You are right!
It is currently an echo chamber and it is hard to follow in this thread.

Jan and Many others are putting together a wiki and it is being added to everyday.

All of this stuff needs to be picked through and there is so much info it's overwhelming.

The wiki is being built - make a freemail address and pm Jan for log in info.

Thing is it keeps coming and eventually there will be some ending at which point maybe we can get a dedicated forum on ATS or organize threads laying out info.

Right now we have to have a chamber to just process.

I am thinking this info will be compiled for some time and it will eventually get properly catalogued.

Help us with the wiki!!

One of the things intended in there was to have info sheets about topics to be able to link people to when they ask...it's not live yet and still in progress.

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 12:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

I meant to post earlier that in Q#973/822075 Mar 28 2018 16:25:54 (EDT), Q states:

New Board will be created. Team to secure. Time to complete 1-2.
(partial)

This implies he has something important to post on Good Friday?

top topics

<< 282  283  284    286  287  288 >>

join