It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART 4

page: 260
<< 257  258  259    261  262  263 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 09:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork

5 is also a holy number as I've pointed out before in the sense that it doesn't reject the central pillar in the temple (which was at one point removed or left out or discarded, an affront to God whether wittingly or unknowingly), as Jesus referenced in a two-fold or manifold meaning when he said "it was the stone that was rejected by the builders that became the keystone" in reference to it (for the scholars) and meaning of course himself as the principal personified, and as the little man and the average person for whom he waged His battle with evil empire. It is also a reference to the keystone in a royal arch as both a passover or traversal to freedom and as the sound foundation of proper governance under rightful authority.

The keystone and the central pillar upholds the whole house and temple of the living God with the holy of holies as the place of infinite and limitless possibility where God dwells and through Christ that we are all invited to enter as high priests (for most if not all of us, even in spite of ourselves as an unmerited grace).

This is something I've been thinking about lately. Why are the elites seemingly so hostile toward Christianity? In end, it's because Christianity is directly opposed to their system. As we discovered earlier, "NWO" means "Natural World Order." The elites see themselves as the predators in a predator/prey relationship, and the common people are their rightful prey. The central message of Christianity is the Golden Rule: treating others how you'd like them to treat you. But lions don't want to be attacked by the gazelle. Wolves don't care how the sheep feel about being hunted. Jesus spoke repeatedly about how God's ways are not the way of the world, and how what God values is not what the world values. Well, the elites are "the world." So, they are the enemies of Christ.

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

Nov 11 2017 23:33:51
Q
!ITPb.qbhqo
Wealth (over generations) buys power.
Power (over generations) buys more wealth/control.
More wealth/control buys countries and its people.
Families combined (TRI) = NWO.
Inner TRI families will collapse.
What is the keystone?
What Nation dominates all others?
What Nation has influence over most others?
What is the keystone?
Return to SA.
Strings cut (+++).
Puppets (+++) in shadows.
Each side of the triangle controls a certain subsect of power brokers.
Power brokers are also labeled as the puppets/servants.
What is the New World Order?
Why did POTUS receive a sword dance when visiting SA?
What does this mean culturally?
Why is this relevant?
What occurred in SA?
How did POTUS remove one side of the pyramid?
What did POTUS receive while visiting China?
Where did POTUS dine?
What is the significance?
What if China, Russia, and others are coordinating w/ POTUS to eliminate the NWO?
Who controls NK?
Who really controls NK?
Who controls several agencies within the US, EU, and abroad?
Why is No Such Agency so vital?
Enormous scale of events currently ongoing.
Why is Russia helping to kill ISIS?
This is not easy to accept nor believe.
Crumbs make bread.
Operations active.
Joint missions underway.
The world is fighting back.
Refer back to graphic.
The Great Awakening.
Snow White.
Iron Eagle.
Jason Bourne (2016)(Dream/CIA).
Q

qanonposts.com

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 09:15 AM
link   
šŸ¤ Dilley (hublife) has been suspended from the Twit. Whether you liked him or not, it's still censorship. šŸ¤

The hammer has to fall soon because if not, there will be no voices left to counter all the rubbish.

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 09:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: CoramDeo

originally posted by: tiredoflooking
a reply to: CoramDeo

Yes obviously the US would try to reproduce it as well.

I have heard in the past that many of these nerve agents have detectable signatures which will show where they were produced exactly.

Of course, in this case, if they find no such signature it makes sense the culprit used an untraceable agent.

I do understand the purpose of Sputnik.

This poisoning, it doesn't make sense for the russians to have done it. I doubt we will ever hear the truth about who did.

I don't believe the US or Russia did this.

I'm a firm believer that counries act against their own populations as a means of control.

It's easy to get people looking and moving in a certain direction when there is a common enemy.

As I've said before, this was most likely MI6, tying up loose ends. The fact that Chris Steele is still alive & well (as far as we know) makes him a prime suspect in my book.

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

LOL

That is the EXACT post I was focusing on last night.

What if China, Russia, and others are coordinating w/ POTUS to eliminate the NWO?

What if they're all doing the exact opposite?

I'm still fleshing things out.

Could be the Scarlet, Aryan and Grail Bloodlines at war.

The Aryans offset balance and bounty, apocalypse bound through prophesy.
The Scarlets are tasked with protecting life and death, will kill to save life.
The Grail are the noble kin(g)sman, tasked with Union and preservation.

In layman's terms, Thor Ragnarok:

Aryans = Hela - Evil
Grail = Thor - Good
Scarlets = Invoke Surtur

Surtur destroys good and evil to preserve life.

The culling of the Red Dragon.

edit on 26-3-2018 by eisegesis because: added

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 09:35 AM
link   

or maybe trump is armilus/gog/ Gozer the Gozerian/Gozer the Destructor/Gozer the Traveler/Volguus Zildrohar /Lord of the Sebouillian like ive been saying all along.
time will tell i guess.

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 09:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

Nov 11 2017 23:33:51
Q
!ITPb.qbhqo
Wealth (over generations) buys power.
Power (over generations) buys more wealth/control.
More wealth/control buys countries and its people.
Families combined (TRI) = NWO.
Inner TRI families will collapse.
What is the keystone?
What Nation dominates all others?
What Nation has influence over most others?
What is the keystone?
Return to SA.

What if the Keystone = OIL
Saudi Arabia families have held great wealth and power due to their oil. Interesting that USA new pipeline is called the keystone as well. Plus, I remember Trump lambasting that we did not take control of the Iraq oil after the war. Hmmm.

Don't know if this means anything...just thought I would throw it out there. Would Oil make sense in any of Q's other posts regarding the Keystone?
edit on 3 26 2018 by CynConcepts because: Tried to fix quote box

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 10:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xanfalcon
a reply to: OveRcuRrEnteD

Yep, I'm there everyday and it is indeed very moldy at the moment.

At least we know we are missing something.

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 10:20 AM
link   

notice that post was at 11/11/ at the 11th hour

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 11:25 AM
link   

This leaked document which has been issued after the election 2016 and before President Trump takes the Oval Office, reveals the slightest details on how Media Matters has organized these attacks. We have never faced such organized dramatic response and psychopathic efforts coming from media on a President. Their deleterious ā€œattack projectā€ has three main tasks, each delivered to different sub-organizations named: American Bridge, Crew, and Shareblue.

DANGEROUS LEAKED DOCUMENT! SHARE THIS BEFORE THEY SUSPEND MY ACCOUNT. THIS IS THE DOCUMENT I WAS WORKING FOR 10 DAYS

ellacruz.org...

Well. This is horrifying.

I think Sharblue etc. Has been brought up before but I sure haven't seen these documents previously.

If someone posted and I missed it I apologize.

American Bridge guys????

Please have a read, I am thinking I am going to screen shot as much as I can of this now also.

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 11:30 AM
link   
I like the Beatles...but...well, you know...

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

This is something I've been thinking about lately. Why are the elites seemingly so hostile toward Christianity? In end, it's because Christianity is directly opposed to their system. As we discovered earlier, "NWO" means "Natural World Order." The elites see themselves as the predators in a predator/prey relationship, and the common people are their rightful prey. The central message of Christianity is the Golden Rule: treating others how you'd like them to treat you. But lions don't want to be attacked by the gazelle. Wolves don't care how the sheep feel about being hunted. Jesus spoke repeatedly about how God's ways are not the way of the world, and how what God values is not what the world values. Well, the elites are "the world." So, they are the enemies of Christ.

This is accurate imo. Their philosophy is, that its all about being atop the FOOD CHAIN. Earthly power then, can only be maintained by enslaving others in order to stay on top. They dont know any other way to stay in power. Human Empathy is the higher quality that separates us from animals, but THEY behave like animals.
edit on 2018 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: WhatTheory
šŸ¤ Dilley (hublife) has been suspended from the Twit. Whether you liked him or not, it's still censorship. šŸ¤

Speaking of censorship and disappearance: I wonder where Greenanon went.

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

B& and V& .
RIP anon

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating
I thought Nhanon was covering for Greenanon but think they're both on a well deserved comfort break?

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 11:56 AM
link   

ellacruz.org...

I think Sharblue etc. Has been brought up before but I sure haven't seen these documents previously.

American Bridge guys????

Yes, they are still at it. Not just here on the board
as Correct The Record posters, now they have
escalated to attacking people in real life situations.

Police Report Details Assault Against Female Trump Admin. Official By Democrat American Bridge PAC Operative

A female staffer serving in the Trump administration was assaulted on Capitol Hill Thursday by a Democratic operative, and Capitol Police just released a portion of their report on the incident. Heather Swift, press secretary for Interior Secretary Ryan Zinke, was leaving a meeting with the House Committee on Natural Resources when she was assaulted by American Bridge staffer, Wilfred ā€œMikeā€ Stark.

Stark reportedly pushed Swift violently while lunging toward her boss, Zinke. Swift attempted to fend off Stark but was unable to. Stark has a history of violent behavior and arrest. Last October, he was taken to the ground by police and arrested while tracking Virginia Republican gubernatorial candidate Ed Gillespie.

dailycaller.com...

And to think that the news focus is on a handful of Russian Trolls,
but never on Correct The Record, Share Blue, Crew, American Bridge,
and Media Matters.

Apparently by another report, this Wilfred "Mike" Stark was
stalking Swift, just as descibed in Share Blue's plan of action.

Stark had previously confronted Zinke. He "had been removed from an elevator 2 days prior as he tried to force his way on to an elevator with the Secretary and his staff," according to the officer's report.

Swift, the spokeswoman, "decided to press charges to help support the chance of obtaining a stay away order against" Stark, according to the report.

In a statement to CNN, Swift called the incident "terrifying." "It happened so fast. It was terrifying and I still can't believe it happened. He is a big guy. He came up behind me fast, aggressive and very physical. Who knows what this lunatic was thinking?" she said.

"Since joining the Trump administration I've received harassing and threatening tweets, emails, phone calls, and letters, but being physically targeted and assaulted brings it to another level," Swift added. "This violent action only strengthens my desire to serve my president and my country."

www.wktv.com...
edit on 26-3-2018 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 12:03 PM
link   

North Korean leaderĀ Kim Jong-unĀ is believed to be in Beijing on an unannounced trip, in what would be his first foreign state visit since taking power in 2011, according to reports.

Citing three sources familiar with the visit, Bloomberg said on Monday the North Korean leader was in the Chinese capital. Japanese media had previously reported that a ā€œspecial trainā€ carrying a high-ranking Korean official had arrived in China on Sunday toĀ discuss tiesĀ between the two countries.

North Korea: Kim Jong-un in China for 'first foreign state visit'

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

A little back story:

We are in the Aeon of Horus, Son of the Aeon of Isis and Osiris, currently in the Atheistic Age of Aquarius (hence the corruption of Christianity). The Scarlet Bloodline is that of Babylon (giver and taker of life), and the liminal point to the "Underworld" (where the Leveler sleeps). The Aryans (Warriors during the Aeon of Ares), are mostly European and the wager of empirical wars. The Aryans worshiped the child Christ during the Age of Pisces, and made women into slaves. Their sexual repression has lead us to the current "culture" of pedophilia.

If in Rome, where do all roads lead to?

For now, I'm standing by my Jewish Mashiach thread. My Guardian gave me a direct message about Kushner, among various coincidences. For example, I paused a video I was watching about Kushner and Netanyahu, which left me with a convergence of two scenes and a melding of words from each electronic ticker.

Among the word salad was my message:

ZIONIST STRATEGIES

If you're lucky, I'll post the picture.

edit on 26-3-2018 by eisegesis because: fixed

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

ellacruz.org...

American Bridge guys????

Yes, they are still at it. Not just here on the board
as Correct The Record posters, now they have
escalated to attacking people in real life situations.

Police Report Details Assault Against Female Trump Admin. Official By Democrat American Bridge PAC Operative

A female staffer serving in the Trump administration was assaulted on Capitol Hill Thursday by a Democratic operative, and Capitol Police just released a portion of their report on the incident. Heather Swift, press secretary for Interior Secretary Ryan Zinke, was leaving a meeting with the House Committee on Natural Resources when she was assaulted by American Bridge staffer, Wilfred ā€œMikeā€ Stark.

Stark reportedly pushed Swift violently while lunging toward her boss, Zinke. Swift attempted to fend off Stark but was unable to. Stark has a history of violent behavior and arrest. Last October, he was taken to the ground by police and arrested while tracking Virginia Republican gubernatorial candidate Ed Gillespie.

dailycaller.com...

And to think that the news focus is on a handful of Russian Trolls,
but never on Correct The Record, Share Blue, Crew, American Bridge,
and Media Matters.

Apparently by another report, this Wilfred "Mike" Stark was
stalking Swift, just as descibed in Share Blue's plan of action.

Stark had previously confronted Zinke. He "had been removed from an elevator 2 days prior as he tried to force his way on to an elevator with the Secretary and his staff," according to the officer's report.

Swift, the spokeswoman, "decided to press charges to help support the chance of obtaining a stay away order against" Stark, according to the report.

In a statement to CNN, Swift called the incident "terrifying." "It happened so fast. It was terrifying and I still can't believe it happened. He is a big guy. He came up behind me fast, aggressive and very physical. Who knows what this lunatic was thinking?" she said.

"Since joining the Trump administration I've received harassing and threatening tweets, emails, phone calls, and letters, but being physically targeted and assaulted brings it to another level," Swift added. "This violent action only strengthens my desire to serve my president and my country."

www.wktv.com...

Well the idea was farmilliar to me.

Reading these documents is literally stomach turning.

It shows us how they were able to crush pizzagate.

To think they are complaining about The Trump campaign's involvement with Cambridge Analytica...

These documents are important, people need to see these.

People, as much as they may dislike Trump, need to know who they are in bed with.

Media Matters is responsible for the big purge and censorship we are facing now on the world-wide scale through Google, Facebook, Twitter, and search engine algorithms. It has all these companies under command. Moreover, Media Matters rules the media. Sends them direct messages through their phones and instruments on real-time events. If they comply, then they are allowed to continue their routine life. If they donā€™t comply, they will be threatened, personally mocked and they will no doubt lose their jobs and positions, they will lose their advertisers and investors. The consequences of not executing what Media Matters and its sub-organizations is beyond imagination. CNN, MSNBC, and other news outlets who are giant industry leaders take orders and behave exactly as requested by Media Matters which demonstrates the gravity of this Mafia-style influence of Media Matters. Remember all movies you have watched regarding the Mafia and replace the situation and characters with a modern era and electronic warfare, but the performance is exactly the same. You donā€™t bow; you will be ruined and buried.

ellacruz.org...

Please read and I am thinking even spread?

Thing is it needs a more neutral platform than this website...

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 01:09 PM
link   

ellacruz.org...

Ella Cruz's letter to the president and twitter link to it and her breakdown of the documents.

A shame I cannot get her pdf download link to work.

Again I think it is info people need to see but Ella Cruz may be a little too much for some to consider listening to.

As well as her deductions of the documents.

If only any neutral news platform (if there were such a thing) would cover this.

top topics

<< 257  258  259    261  262  263 >>

join