It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART 4

page: 208
<< 205  206  207    209  210  211 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 04:00 PM
link   
It looks like Q called the FB # hitting the fan.

Q Posts #896 & #897 (March 9):

Mar 09 2018 06:20:45
Q !UW.yye1fxo 599627 >>599614

100% Regulated.
Some platforms will collapse under own weight of illegal activities.
Q

Mar 09 2018 06:24:20
Q !UW.yye1fxo 599642 >>599627

Track inside sales/divestitures.
They know.
Watch the sell-off/liquidity events.
Q

qanonposts.com...

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
Here is my current take on the Texas bombs. It looks like the perpetrator(s) are targeting random people and use package notifications to trigger the bombs remotely. What if this is a ploy to push for more autonomous drones to deliver packages like Amazon? I also suspect a disgruntled package delivery employee that fears drones will replace all the people and lose their jobs in the process. Thoughts?

Something is definitely going on. They found a second device here in San Antonio but it did not detonate. It's hard to get much info because they're keeping it very quiet. But the FBI are already here in force. We've got upcoming public events back to back, including a free concert featuring Maroon5, and there is concern about something possibly happening during those events.

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Is see Hillary is now whinning about how Cambridge Analytics might have helped the Russians target undecided voters in MI and WI.

She never gives up trying to find the excuse why she lost, does she?

I want her arrested just for her to stop making excuses.

Link to the whiner in exile

"So if they were getting advice from say Cambridge Analytica, or someone else, about ‘OK here are the 12 voters in this town in Wisconsin – that’s whose Facebook pages you need to be on to send these messages’ that indeed would be very disturbing.”

She might as well get a tin foil cap.

edit on 20-3-2018 by pavil because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-3-2018 by pavil because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: SideEyeEverything
a reply to: LurkNoMore

I want to read that map. But whenever I see it I just kinda zone out. So much to look at and I don’t know how to navigate it. Will try again at home after work....

Thanks for the additional links!!

side:

Maybe it will help to try and not view the map as literally a standard map. The map, as it sits, is a 2 dimensional version of 3 dimensional connections to various systems of control. The problem for most is perspective, as in; if I am in NY city how to I read a map to get around - that's 2d-3d. We're all trying to use that perspective to read this map.

Perspective is the issue as we are "trained" in the perfect perspective for the control system, and then we often demand the entirety of reality conform to our perspective. Example, most people see in three colors, some are color blind in areas, and some see in 4 colors. Those who see in 4 colors see a more complete reality, yet the 3 color people will feel justified in destroying those who see in 4 as "wrong" or "stupid" or "just not getting it." Perspective shifts with awareness and the Q process is directly related to shifting perspective.

Here Q is asking folks to "expand" their thinking - shift perspective, to beyond using the map as a navigation tool like the scout masters taught. If the map is experienced, as Q folks view this system, from a 4d perspective, then the map reveals something else to the experiencer - no longer a "viewer" but an experiencer. The map is meant to be felt as much as read, if you work to meditate on the map's "contents" versus the map's "connections" you might feel that which is not linear.

Of course when you feel that perspective you are going to be somewhat challenged to express it to another.

Feel the map.

Love this complex yet simple break down I would like to share something with you. Go to my last Post containing "Lybia Truth" Turn up the volume and write down the words spoken for us to read. Notice the sound of waves(look to the ocean). "Lalalala lalala" = "HaHaha hahahaa"

5:36 to be exact. Turn it up. Let's bring the Lurkers out!
edit on 20-3-2018 by LurkNoMore because: Can't stop won't stop.

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

Could this not be a way for the central banks to delegitimize their competition; cryptocurrency?

I could envision a plot to imbed abuse images into the blockchain by these banks in order to advance the shutdown of these currencies.

Of course, I don't really understand bitcoin/blockchain stuff...

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

Do you remember Q's post on /greatawakening that analyzed one of JC's tweets made on Jan. 29?

Q
!UW.yye1fxo
JC Tweet Translation:
Special Agent Andrew McCabe stood tall over the last 8 months [DO NOT TALK], when small people [SHEEP] were trying to tear down an institution we all depend on [COVER]. He served with distinction for two decades [WE OWN YOU & YOUR FAMILY]. I wish Andy well [187]. I also wish continued strength for the rest of the FBI [GENERAL THREAT TO OTHERS]. America needs you [ACTIVATE SLEEPER CELLS].
Q
Jan 29 2018 22:37:16

That last sentence has me wondering.

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil

She might as well get a tin foil cap. 

It's a vast right Russian wing conspiracy.

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: ModusPonus
a reply to: thepixelpusher

did y'all see the Sarkozy news? $42M tied to Libya for funding his campaign in 2010....

nypost.com...

Gold or Currency 🔐

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 05:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
Daily Beast Panic!

Worse Than Watergate!

Trump will fire Mueller! Trump will fire Sessions to hire someone to fire Mueller! Worse than Watergate! No independent thinkers in GOP! Worse than Watergate ...

They've got the framing on that entirely backwards! His tweets didn't help matters. Should have thought it all through, and with the IG Report coming out soon.

The GOP and surrogates ought to be freaking out about the Obama Admin doing things worse than Watergate, not freaking out that he's going to try to fire Mueller, while putting more pressure on Mueller to wrap up quickly for the good of the country, and even to avoid a constitutional crisis after November.

Framing and context is decisive, and this whole thing should be going in a whole other direction!

I'm mad at the lack of strategic thinking on the part of Trump and his administration regarding the firing of McCabe and how that was played. Sad.

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 05:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

Do you remember Q's post on /greatawakening that analyzed one of JC's tweets made on Jan. 29?

Q
!UW.yye1fxo
JC Tweet Translation:
Special Agent Andrew McCabe stood tall over the last 8 months [DO NOT TALK], when small people [SHEEP] were trying to tear down an institution we all depend on [COVER]. He served with distinction for two decades [WE OWN YOU & YOUR FAMILY]. I wish Andy well [187]. I also wish continued strength for the rest of the FBI [GENERAL THREAT TO OTHERS]. America needs you [ACTIVATE SLEEPER CELLS].
Q
Jan 29 2018 22:37:16

That last sentence has me wondering.

That would definitely fit in with the weirdness. Here's something else...the location where one bomb detonated and a second did not this morning is directly over top of an enormous natural underground cavern and tunnel system. And they are being extremely quiet about all of this.

They are preparing for something bad to happen, because they're getting the disaster response units together. They are supposed to respond to bombings, and were not sent out this morning, and they're not really being told exactly why.

Hopefully I'll be able to find out more tomorrow morning. In Austin they're attributing the four bombs there to one suspect. Here, they're not really saying anything.

It's like there's a group of people who started in Austin, and now there's this group hitting San Antonio. Houston has received public warnings just like we did right before the last two bombs on Sunday. That's the weird thing.

Why, if the bombs were all done by one suspect in one location, would they warn cities hours away, in advance?

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Miami Air International flight was chartered from Langley AFB to Guantanamo Bay, Cuba, flight records indicate

The question is: who was on the flight?

By Shepard Ambellas - March 19, 2018, @1:25 pm EDT

(INTELLIHUB) — Miami International Air flight LL162 flew to Langley Air Force Base (LFI) during the wee hours on Sunday where, presumably, a prisoner under official military control was boarded onto the aircraft which was later bound for Guantanamo Bay, Cuba.

The Boeing 737-8Q8 was wheels up from Langley (LFI) by 6 a.m. and remained aloft for two hours and thirty-seven minutes before landing at its destination, the most notorious prison facility in the world, GTMO.

www.intellihub.com...

In twitter Liz Crokin said she heard it's Podesta, but that may be just too good to be true.

edit on 20-3-2018 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

Are there any big fish missing from the public eye?
It would be difficult to tell.
I suppose they could have had a dozen or more bad guys aboard.

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 05:56 PM
link   
I hear that the IG report is going to be over a million pages, when fully documented.

Can't wait for the crib notes on that thing, by an Obama appointed Democrat no less.

It will explode the MSM narrative at long last and force Mueller to wrap up very fast.

Now, we just need a list of all those ex intelligence deep state people who are running as Dems, something like 25% of all who are running on the Dem side.

Then it's just a matter of getting word out in those districts to scuttle their efforts before the pirates can even retake the ship.

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Podesta last tweeted March 7th - check it out

twitter.com...

chyron: an electronically generated caption superimposed on a television or movie screen.

That doesn't look like a "chyron", but a pic of a rather old TV..

Something's up with him, and maybe he's somewhere other than home..?

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating
Facebook loses over 36 Billion in Market Value

(2 Days ago...still losing)

Which explains why Suckerberg has been selling off so many shares.

From the artcle I psted earlier, it says that Zuckerborg announced that he was going to be selling shares over the next 18 months to support the "philanthropic Chan Zuckerberg Initiative." But there is an interesting tidbit in the story.

Mark Zuckerberg sold $357 million worth of Facebook shares this month, ramping up his regularly timed stock selling to fund his philanthropic efforts.

The CEO and founder, who sold just under $1 billion last year in two dozen sales made at regular intervals, executed seve sale transactions in February, according to his latest securities filing

Emphasis Mine

The catch is the accelerated rate of unloading shares where they had previously been been done at regular intervals, and should've stayed in regular intervals over the course of 18 months.

Insider trading is not illegal, until it is. The story is from Feb 26, so how long ago did Zuckerborg learn about the currently unfolding scandal with Cambridge Anal-cavita? Evidence that shows he learned about it well before the pleb investors could mean handcuffs for the whiz kid.

Here's hoping that is the case.

Reference:

Mark Zuckerberg has sold $357 million of stock this month, part of plans to unload up to $12 billion

Insider trading:

US Securities and Exchange Commisssion_Insider Trading

Illegal insider trading refers generally to buying or selling a security, in breach of a fiduciary duty or other relationship of trust and confidence, while in possession of material, nonpublic information about the security.

edit on 20-3-2018 by CoramDeo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

originally posted by: Skyfloating
Facebook loses over 36 Billion in Market Value

(2 Days ago...still losing)

Which explains why Suckerberg has been selling off so many shares.

Is it my imagination or does it look like the CA whistleblower is in reality a white hat? This seems to hurt all the major players/criminals except Trump.

Over in another thread, all the usual players are trying to make this out to be a major scandal for Trump. But I don't see where he's supposed to have done anything wrong. Do they seriously think a major presidential candidate wouldn't use data analysis? It seems to me they're mostly just sore that Trump got access to Facebook's data, which I assume they think was supposed to be the Dems' secret weapon or something.

I suspect that the Mighty Zuck is selling shares because he's literally going into hiding. His liberal allies consider him a traitor.

Shapiro: What's Genius for Obama is Scandal When it Comes to Trump

This isn’t particularly shocking. In 2012, The Guardian reported that President Obama’s reelection team was “building a vast digital data operation that for the first time combines a unified database on millions of Americans with the power of Facebook to target individual voters to a degree never achieved before.” 

What, exactly, would Obama be doing? According to The Guardian, Obama’s new database would be gathered by asking individual volunteers to log into Obama’s reelection site using their Facebook credentials. “Consciously or otherwise,” The Guardian states, “the individual volunteer will be injecting all the information they store publicly on their Facebook page — home location, date of birth, interests and, crucially, network of friends — directly into the central Obama database.” 

Facebook had no problem with such activity then. They do now. There’s a reason for that. The former Obama director of integration and media analytics stated that, during the 2012 campaign, Facebook allowed the Obama team to “suck out the whole social graph”; Facebook “was surprised we were able to suck out the whole social graph, but they didn’t stop us once they realized that was what we were doing.” She added, “They came to [the] office in the days following election recruiting & were very candid that they allowed us to do things they wouldn’t have allowed someone else to do because they were on our side.”

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 06:05 PM
link   

SXSW is taking place in Austin at the moment I believe.

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 06:17 PM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

Some wild comments to that tweet.

I liked the one where they asked why he has a number on his TV.

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Also, I heard that the package that exploded at San Antonio was bound for Austin, so I think it may have been a mistake.

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil

Hillary is stupid. Whining because the dinosauers running her evil campagin were outsmarted by shrewd advertisers.

edit on 3/20/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 205  206  207    209  210  211 >>

join