It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART 4

page: 183
<< 180  181  182    184  185  186 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: texasgirl

"How did you become a conspiracy theorist?"

"I am curious to know how everyone on this thread became involved in conspiracies or how they just felt something was "not right" about our world."

I think that would make for an awesome thread. I could fill up a whole page on multiple occurrences throughout my life that have led me from one rabbit hole to another. If I wasn't the so green I would start it myself.

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guccigoolag
a reply to: queenofswords

Thanks! I don't know too much about what's going on but it seems like some pretty freaky stuff. Anyway you guys have a great community here so I'll just stay out of the way and let you guys do your thing.

Keep up the great work!

Welcome, Gucci.
Please post whenever you can.

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Guccigoolag

Welcome aboard.

It doesn't look like the work that Timothy Cunningham did for the CDC would be of immediate value to anyone trying to do harm on a mass scale. It seems more plausable that he stummbled onto something, a disease caused by irresponsible action on the part of the government, that the powers that be want to keep silent.

Cunningham works in the chronic disease unit at the CDC, not in the part of the CDC that deals with infectious disease, according to authorities.

It does strike me as pausable that the 'substance' being referred to is the VX used in the UK.

It also makes sense that they would talk about it in plain sight, because that's how they roll.

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Is the Q phenomenon a continuation of the White Hats Reports?

White Hats Report #1 from Nov13 2010 link

White Hats Report #63 – #ARRESTtheFED from Jan29 2018 link seems to be the latest one they published.

You can click through all the reports. Seems very relevant!

Some snippets from their "about us".

We are a group who have banded together to assist in the world’s awakening by reporting truth and exposing our fraudulent corporate government. We bring forth information that the mainstream media (MSM) refuses to report, and our news comes from high level “inside” intelligence sources.

Most of us had been trained under former Administrations and Regimes and were becoming disillusioned and disgusted with what we were witnessing. Every member of the group came with an impressive background, a broad base of knowledge, vast years of experience and most importantly, intelligence networks.

Whenever information is released, whether it is specific or of a transitive and collateral nature, the information is obtained AT the source. That is to say that it is gathered by both human and electronic resources. The information is evaluated, vetted and confirmed before it is released in a report. We are NOT journalists, by and large, we are of the intelligence genre and as such, we have certain protocols and methods by which the process evolves into a finished product. Great care is taken to consider all the possible scenarios in which sources and methods could be exposed and measures are taken to protect both at all costs. No point in going to all this trouble if you can’t make it to the finish line.

link
edit on 18-3-2018 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork

originally posted by: jennyxgenius

originally posted by: fiverx313
lol, you guys think flynn is q?

interesting

I found his old tweets to be very relevant and was recommending his twitter feed.
that's all...

I'm sorry jennyxgenius, for my misinterpretation and misunderstanding. I thought by pointing to Flynn with the Boom! comment that it was suggesting that he might be Q, because it's known that Q or one of the Q reps who makes the drops is military intelligence, and all involved know that we're not supposed to try to reveal Q's indentity.

You did nothing wrong at all, whatsoever.

WELCOME!

We need all the help we can get.

And that is interesting.

Hi- thank you for your thoughts and gentle reminders. As a newbie I , I am still learning. I am confused about the whole dox issue. I find sources of information to be an important part of the Q puzzle. Q themself, whoever he, she or they are, even said we would be shocked if we knew who was talking to us through the drops. To me, it seems they said that for a reason. The time is coming for the public to know . I don't recall a drop that said not to "dox" them.

As more newbies like myself join the discussion, they aren't going to know all of the standard anon rules. Q knows this.

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

Interesting.
White Hats on Mueller:

Mueller
We remain undecided on the current Robert Mueller investigation. We know his past which includes being sworn in as FBI Director exactly one week prior to the 911 charade. We know he protected Romney when he cut off Florida FBI agents from investigating the fraud perpetrated on Edward Falcone.

We know he refused to extradite Michael Herzog after being arrested by German authorities with incriminating evidence of trading program contracts involving Bush 41.

We know he has been running cover for the Bush crime family during his entire time as FBI Director. Are we to believe he’s now changed teams and working against his puppet masters who he’s so loyally and submissively served his whole career?
Time will tell but we remain skeptical.

whitehatsreport.com...

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

That's what I've been saying. I don't trust that Mueller is a good guy one bit.

It would be nice for Q to mention Mueller in some way

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

Interesting.
White Hats on Mueller:

Mueller
We remain undecided on the current Robert Mueller investigation. We know his past which includes being sworn in as FBI Director exactly one week prior to the 911 charade. We know he protected Romney when he cut off Florida FBI agents from investigating the fraud perpetrated on Edward Falcone.

We know he refused to extradite Michael Herzog after being arrested by German authorities with incriminating evidence of trading program contracts involving Bush 41.

We know he has been running cover for the Bush crime family during his entire time as FBI Director. Are we to believe he’s now changed teams and working against his puppet masters who he’s so loyally and submissively served his whole career?
Time will tell but we remain skeptical.

whitehatsreport.com...

I am finding it very difficult to believe the theories that Mueller is a white hat.
IF Mueller is actually a good guy and this special council investigation has been some sort of a big ruse, then this entire operation to bring down the deep state IS the biggest sting in American history.

I just don't know if I'm ready to believe this has all been planned. The plan is almost an impossible task.

I want to believe!

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: FauxMulder
a reply to: IAMTAT

That's what I've been saying. I don't trust that Mueller is a good guy one bit.

It would be nice for Q to mention Mueller in some way

Mueller has been mentioned in at least 5 Q posts.

Not sure if they shed any more light about which hat Mueller wears but check them out.

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Well, I planned to post a bunch of links for everyone and I've got a laptop to use. But I cannot get on the internet on Wi-Fi, either on my phone or the computer. There's some crap about not being able to get a secure connection, no matter what I try. Fml. Do I call the service provider? I don't understand this stuff.

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: WhatTheory

I don't believe Mueller is a white hat for one minute.
I do believe he's doing his best to stretch his investigation beyond the midterm elections, so the Dems can fill as many seats as possible. Because when he ends this investigation without charges against POTUS it will be devestating to the DNC, and another missed opportunity to impeach.
But this is just my theory...

edit on 3181818 by Elostone because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork

originally posted by: fiverx313
lol, you guys think flynn is q?

interesting

I found his old tweets to be very relevant and was recommending his twitter feed.
that's all...

I'm sorry jennyxgenius, for my misinterpretation and misunderstanding. I thought by pointing to Flynn with the Boom! comment that it was suggesting that he might be Q, because it's known that Q or one of the Q reps who makes the drops is military intelligence, and all involved know that we're not supposed to try to reveal Q's indentity.

You did nothing wrong at all, whatsoever.

WELCOME!

We need all the help we can get.

And that is interesting.

Hi- thank you for your thoughts and gentle reminders. As a newbie I , I am still learning. I am confused about the whole dox issue. I find sources of information to be an important part of the Q puzzle. Q themself, whoever he, she or they are, even said we would be shocked if we knew who was talking to us through the drops. To me, it seems they said that for a reason. The time is coming for the public to know . I don't recall a drop that said not to "dox" them.

As more newbies like myself join the discussion, they aren't going to know all of the standard anon rules. Q knows this.

Trying to dox Q at this point is of no benefit to the cause. It would only be an invitation for the MSM devils to start throwing names and false accusations around. IMO, they would do everything in their power to try to link him/her to neo-nazi groups or something of the sort. Which of course, is bull.

It should go without saying that shills and serpents monitor this thread, as well as any Twitter, Chan, youtube, etc. discussion about Q. So why give them any fuel for the fire? We discuss the breadcrumbs and cover-up that they ( MSM ) cannot and wouldn't dream of discussing.

That being said, welcome! The more brainpower and the more angles to dissect this thing, the better. But please avoid the whole doxxing thing.

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 01:37 PM
link   

643 only says apache.

636 is learn history.

Not seeing Mueller

Haven't looked at the others yet.
edit on 18-3-2018 by FauxMulder because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 01:42 PM
link   

643 only says apache.

636 is learn history.

Not seeing Mueller

The numbering system must be different where you are looking. All 5 posts I listed above mention Mueller.

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 01:45 PM
link   

643 only says apache.

636 is learn history.

Not seeing Mueller

I got:

643 (X2)
636 (X1) MEULLER (X1)
18 (X2)

Jan 29 2018 23:36:24 (EST) Q !UW.yye1fxo 78
Narrative shift.
———————————
Nation on alert.
Firing RR = block Mueller.
Firing RR = set up to firing Mueller.
Firing RR = Red line.
———————————-
What was the Senate conf vote re: RR?
Why did RR [BEG] Ryan to block the FISA MEMO from Congressional review/further advancement?
REAL TIME: [7] Congressional members + [3] Senators + [2] former O-senior officials + [4] OUTSIDE CONTRACTORS [NO C/TOP/SENS-LEVEL CLEARANCE] @ SCIF [DC-CAP].
TOP SEC CLEARANCE IS MANDATORY FOR ADMISSION - HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE?
WE SEE YOU.
Q

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Q on Mueller:

What authority does POTUS have specifically over the Marines?
Why is this important?
What is Mueller's background? Military?

Why did Mueller meet POTUS 1-day prior to FBI announcement if Mueller COULD NOT be offered director due to prev term limits rule?

Repub distortion of facts to remove Mueller.[POTUS free pass].

Carefully crafted 'out there' statements w/ falsified/fake Mueller drops will be made that nobody else would dare say/suggest.
-
-
-
MUELLER FAKE NEWS.

Firing RR = block Mueller.
Firing RR = set up to firing Mueller.

qanonposts.com...

It appears that Q is going with the 'Mueller is a re-activated Marine' suggestion.

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Wow!! Synchronicity, coincidence, or message sent?

As I'm sitting here discussing Mueller I get an email on my phone. Subject: Muellers true intentions.

Says in part

The purpose of the Mueller inquiry is not to investigate the mostly ludicrous-seeming charges in the Steele dossier, but to protect the institution of the FBI, former colleagues, as well as the national security surveillance system. Therefore the inquiry has to cover up the sinful origins of the collusion narrative itself—which was born in repeated abuses of power and subsequent crimes committed by US officials in the intelligence bureaucracy and the Obama administration.

Hmm maybe the site I looked at has the post numbers off.

Ahhh I see TAT hooked us up. Thanks

edit on 18-3-2018 by FauxMulder because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: texasgirl

I grew up in a haunted house. I discovered that prayer would make whatever it was leave me alone.

Most people would call that crazy, but all I knew was that there was something dark in that house and it worked.

I used to tell myself that it was over-active imagination until I got out into the world and no other places made me feel like that house did, had "things" in them like that house. My imagination hadn't change, only the house. So it had to be that things no one else believed in were real after all. So started paying attention.

The storyline is too "pat," too neat.

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: FauxMulder

That is what I think. Mueller is burying the bodies. He's trying to figure out how to hang someone for what everyone knows is obvious wrongdoing without digging out the true extent of the corruption because that would completely upset the carefully constructed paradigm.

Even Q admits that most people could not handle the fullest extent of the truth.

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Looks like Q cleaned house again on the Great Awakening board.
Only 2 posts showing.

new topics

top topics

<< 180  181  182    184  185  186 >>

join