It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART 4

page: 182
<< 179  180  181    183  184  185 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 11:39 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: nhanon

Not sure if you wanted the link or not but If you copy and paste the "BB code" it will put the picture directly in your post.

Very interesting, though, how could they be sure it was an American plane?

edit on 18-3-2018 by FauxMulder because: coveffe

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Hmm. The current meltdowns on the MSM and social media are unreal. There is also an increasing rate of people calling to impeach Trump by any means necessary. I think we are entering a dangerous phase were they try to incite violent protests ro achieve their goal. What happens when Mueller comes out and declares that it was truly a russian hoax? Will the people believe it and move on or will it escalate even further? The MSM shows no interest in defusing the situation either.

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
a reply to: burntheships

In Comey's tweet: ".......but I got the substance..."

Don't you find that an odd choice of words?

Made me think of Q's post #950: "WE HAVE THE SUB."

Eric Holder is tweeting about 'substance' now.

(Just making a little note here to put in the margins of my mind.)

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 11:48 AM
link   
[snipped]

Big week in the making
Here comes the BOOM

edit on Sun Mar 18 2018 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 11:55 AM
link   
March 17th updates on Q decoded.

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 12:02 PM
link   
So this was pointed out by a very astute anon.

HA appears to be carrying around a very sensitive recording device while accompanying HRC during the India trip.

Identified, I believe correctly, as a Zoom H5.

Anyone care to speculate as to why she would do this? The pot is already set to boil, ma'am.

Better pic...

edit on 18-3-2018 by CoramDeo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: CoramDeo

They are probably producing some kind of mini-documentary about Hillary's life. Somebody is obviously taking photos, both staged and unstaged, and Huma is nearby picking up Hillary's comments. Maybe we will get to see it on Netflix one day...."Th e Li_fe and Tim._es of Hil._lary Ro_dham C_lin..ton".

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: CoramDeo
So this was pointed out by a very astute anon.

HA appears to be carrying around a very sensitive recording device while accompanying HRC during the India trip.

Identified, I believe correctly, as a Zoom H5.

Anyone care to speculate as to why she would do this? The pot is already set to boil, ma'am.

Better pic...

Looks like a comm. radio to me.

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

I'm sure the Academy is waiting with bated breath.

At least she does her own stunts.

It almost seems like they are trying to show, after the fact, "See? We have nothing to hide."

What are the chances that they modified something common to be a medical device?

edit on 18-3-2018 by CoramDeo because: Afterthought.

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: FauxMulder

ok thanks new here

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: FauxMulder

Not sure if you wanted the link or not but If you copy and paste the "BB code" it will put the picture directly in your post.

They have a whole group on the 8's dedicated to watching planes all over the world as part of Q research. If they say it's Special forces you can take it to the bank

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: nhanon

originally posted by: FauxMulder

They have a whole group on the 8's dedicated to watching planes all over the world as part of Q research. If they say it's Special forces you can take it to the bank

Ya I will second that
Sometime close to 1/4 off the post are by Plane Fxx

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 12:25 PM
link   

At least she does her own stunts.

Too funny!

Those will probably get edited out.

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Long time lurker first post.
Any chance the substance has something to do with the missing CDC asset? I wonder if it has anything to do with those two Russian spies who got attacked recently.

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 12:39 PM
link   

What if Huma is working as a mole inside HRC's camp? As far as i'm aware of nothing negative happened to her after Weiner and the Laptop got busted. She could be signaling white hats that she is still recording everything or that she has something new to share and is ready to leave it at a drop-off point.

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Telegraph, March 2018: 1000 children raped in Telford, UK

Up to 1,000 children could have been abused in Britain's biggest ever child abuse scandal, an investigation has revealed. Hundreds of children, some as young as 11, are estimated to have been drugged, beaten and raped over a 40-year period in the town of Telford. Lucy Allan, the Conservative MP for Telford, has called for an inquiry into child sexual exploitation, saying the latest reports were "extremely serious and shocking".

"They need to know how abuse took place for so long and why so many perpetrators have never been brought to justice." The estimate of 1,000 potential victims was made with the help of Professor Liz Kelly, from the Child and Woman Abuse Studies Unit at London Metropolitan University

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guccigoolag
Long time lurker first post.
Any chance the substance has something to do with the missing CDC asset? I wonder if it has anything to do with those two Russian spies who got attacked recently.

Excellent question....definitely food for thought.

ETA: Oh, btw, WELCOME.
edit on 18-3-2018 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

There is always that possbility, but I believe she knows that she will be doing time regardless.

I think that she already cut a deal to postpone a trial and/or incarceration until AW is out, for the sake of their son(?).

I personnaly don't think she has anything to offer the DOJ.

No one would trust her, and her character is so tainted that a prosecuter would be insane to put her on the stand as a witness.

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Thanks! I don't know too much about what's going on but it seems like some pretty freaky stuff. Anyway you guys have a great community here so I'll just stay out of the way and let you guys do your thing.

Keep up the great work!

<< 179  180  181    183  184  185 >>

join