It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART 4

page: 156
<< 153  154  155    157  158  159 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Let's all take a moment and reflect.

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 06:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate

originally posted by: tigertatzen

originally posted by: IAMTAT
a reply to: TRUEAWAKENING

More on this, please.
As much as you've got.

This is bizarre as hell!

When I copied that link it brought up a google result page. Was it the voat link? An email to "Barb"??

It took me to CIA VAULT 7 files.

Well wtf...I'm getting a google page.Maybe because I'm on mobile?

I clicked on a voat link off of that page though...and it was some strange # too. Related to PG, eerily enough.

I'm on mobile too. I copied and pasted into Google first two links were CIA VAULT files. Don't ask me. *shrugs*

Well, I'm taking Tat's sage advice and just going with it. Damned interesting, that's for sure.

The man that stares at the Moon? You sure that's safe?

Living on the edge. That's how I roll.😸😸😸

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 06:33 PM
link   

More on this, please.
As much as you've got.

This is bizarre as hell!

When I copied that link it brought up a google result page. Was it the voat link? An email to "Barb"??

Damned frustrating...every time I try to respond to your post, it's like I'm being blocked by a long delay.

Anywho...don't you dare just start lurking...keep posting...you're the spirit and soul of this thread.

The link was to WL...if you didn't get into it, I can PM you a link...along with several related ones I found connected with it.

edit on 16-3-2018 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 06:44 PM
link   

More on this, please.
As much as you've got.

This is bizarre as hell!

It took me to CIA VAULT 7 files.

Well wtf...I'm getting a google page.Maybe because I'm on mobile?

I clicked on a voat link off of that page though...and it was some strange # too. Related to PG, eerily enough.

I'm on mobile too. I copied and pasted into Google first two links were CIA VAULT files. Don't ask me. *shrugs*

Well, I'm taking Tat's sage advice and just going with it. Damned interesting, that's for sure.

The man that stares at the Moon? You sure that's safe?

Living on the edge. That's how I roll.😸😸😸

Haha. I was waiting for you to tell me to "DEAL WITH IT".

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

I didn't mean to offend at all, and I don't know what happened with this change in tone. Was it something that I said at some point along the way? You used to be so playful and upbeat. What's happened?

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 06:54 PM
link   
mobile.twitter.com...

What's he going on about now?

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

We don't throw pearls before swine.

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

What? Can you clarify with a little more context? Thanks.

I've been participating in these threads for a while now and I'm at a loss as to a shift in.. I don't know how to describe it, positive spirit of bright hope and optimism and unrelenting determination mixed with a little playfulness.

Now I'm getting the impression of an attitude of some kind but I don't know where it's coming from or why?

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Greenanon
a reply to: Skyfloating

I thought Germany already replaced all of theirs with EU flags?

They want all the member states to do likewise as well.

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 07:03 PM
link   
I did have an interesting conversation on a job today that some may find intriguing. I was at the city's medical services department, and one of the employees there was telling me the history of the place. It used to be an Air Force base, and this was a government research facility. Several things of interest:

Astronauts used to be tested and did classified medical training there at the facility there, and JFK had an office in there as well.

On one floor of the facility, they actually did both human and animal experiments. There are these enormous elevators that the person said they would bring horses and all kinds of large animals up there in. Groups of human subjects too. They built them specifically for that purpose.

There are several huge incinerators where they would just destroy the bodies. This person said whatever you saw go in there, you never saw it come back out. And of course, no one said a word to anyone about it.

This person also confirmed that there are tunnels that run under this entire base, and out into the city. They've been closed off, allegedly, but there are tunnels, and they are reportedly big enough to drive a truck through them. Just like there are under the Capitol building in Austin.

I have no doubt these tunnels all converge at some point. I knew there were tunnels under this city because I've seen some of them. But to stand in the hallway knowing that one floor above me was an experimental research facility and directly under my feet were underground tunnels...pretty creepy, not gonna lie.

And this is not information that you can just look up online. Millions of people walk around every day in this city, never knowing these things even exist. Hidden right in plain sight.

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 07:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Greenanon
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

BHO being gay is the worst kept secret in the World.

Joan Rivers mouth eventually caught up with her.

Why does it matter? Everyone accepts Anderson Cooper as gay. (BTW..his boyfriend left him this week, and CNN demoted him. haha)

I think Anderson losing his time slot is telling. Perhaps CNN knows he's about to be busted for something, and is trying to move him to a slot where he can be quietly dropped from CNN's lineup entirely.
They are replacing him with Chris Coumo. (Sp). That's a step downward if you can believe it.

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 07:11 PM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

i have bad feeling I offended you with my rant about "esoteric magic square". It is "esoteric" because it is basically matrix math.

I welcome your input!

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 07:14 PM
link   

More on this, please.
As much as you've got.

This is bizarre as hell!

Damned frustrating...every time I try to respond to your post, it's like I'm being blocked by a long delay.

Anywho...don't you dare just start lurking...keep posting...you're the spirit and soul of this thread.

The link was to WL...if you didn't get into it, I can PM you a link...along with several related ones I found connected with it.

I think you give me far too much credit, but OK. I won't lurk anymore...however I truly am concerned about freaking people out. The energy is just weird in here lately.

Yes please send me whatever you've got! I am quite intrigued.πŸ€“

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 07:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork

I've been participating in these threads for a while now and I'm at a loss as to a shift in.. I don't know how to describe it, positive spirit of bright hope and optimism and unrelenting determination mixed with a little playfulness.

Now I'm getting the impression of an attitude of some kind but I don't know where it's coming from or why?

Ank, I'll take a cranky crack.

Several layers of things are going on at once, many very esoteric but I'll leave that out for now - suffice, change is upon us in a big as$ way and largely due to the energy flow coming from this Q stuff - seriously.

So the controllers surely have one system of dealing with the Q folks, we've seen it live. They also have other tricks, exploiting insecurity within us all and sort of "steering" it in the direction they feel will hurt us the most and the movement. That's the invisible net of mind control folks have been on about here. Turn it up, target it, and watch folks crumble under the weight of their own insecurity.

So what happens is, tuning in here makes us insecure, which, makes us not want to tune in, which, helps them control us. They NEVER use one tactic as we'll acclimate, so they've moved to insecurity exploitation. This has folks here "feeling" left out, or judged, or not needed. Net effect, power is zapped.

This coupled with the more esoteric stuff has us human folks feeling a bit lost, a bit disoriented in a few levels. I mentioned this a few weeks back as this is a junction point, the targets of our work are using the change in energy to distort and work a divide and conquer element in.

It's NOT REAL!!!!! Listen up, if you are feeling this, as a lurker or poster, it is not real!!!!!!!!!

Stay strong Knights, if you need to step out and grab a burger, see a friend, laugh at something silly you should: Find balance, as this work, effort, is changing you and you'll need to make sure you give yourself the room to even things out.

Try not to remove your energy from the stream because the controllers are working their silly spells.

It'll pass....

edit on 16-3-2018 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 07:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork

Sure. AnkhMorPork

..... Well, I thought it was funny. *sigh*
edit on 16-3-2018 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 07:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: WhatTheory

originally posted by: liveandlearn
For those who follow Brenden Dilly from Az, he has some comments that are interesting related to his source.
twitter feed

Errands to run now or would have given screen shot

I'm just not buying into the Mueller being a recalled military operative.
What sort of plan ruins the lives of people like Flynn & Manafort. Flynn has to sell his house for crying out loud.

The only way I could see it was if for Military Tribunal...lawyer, jurist, not likely because he knows so many.

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 07:20 PM
link   

We were discussing 3, 6, 9?

I wonder if this has something to do with it. I know we've been playing with mathematical concepts that are, frankly, beyond me because my math skills are rusty like crazy. I haven't had to use them since my first or second year of college, but once upon a time, I did know calculus.

Anyhow, I didn't do more than really sort of audit this because it slips past me in my math atrophied state, but some of you might get more out of it, enough to know if it pertains to 3, 6, 9.

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 07:22 PM
link   

I understand, you were giving me attitude. That was funny!

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 07:23 PM
link   
a reply to: JanAmosComenius

No. You didn't offend me at all! It was I who was afraid I had offended other people.

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 07:31 PM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

Nooo...you did not offend me either! I was being playful with you! Well, a smartass, but same thing.

I think the energy is just volatile or something. Not just here...out in the world. And not just today, but all week. People are arguing a lot. Even in public!

I am not in the least upset with you, my friend. My apologies if it came across that way. Maybe we all just need to hug it out lol.❀❀❀

top topics

<< 153  154  155    157  158  159 >>

join