It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART 4

page: 154
<< 151  152  153    155  156  157 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating

originally posted by: carewemust

Why does it matter?

It matters because: What if EVERYTHING we know about our President is false? He is Kenyan, not American. He is gay, not straight. His wife is not a woman. He is an unknown in Chicago. Etc. I'm not saying he is, but its a possibility.

When a person lies, his HANDLERS can use that for blackmail. "Hey Barry...want us to go to the press with this? No? Then get the job done".

This is such a prescient point, which speaks to every bit of this entire planetary mess.

"History" is written after the fact by those who can write, care too, or were authorized too, therefor history cannot be indicative of much more then how those in charge want themselves viewed or how they want us to view. History changes when the newer boss rewrites the old bosses stuff. So, everything "history" is suspect to say the least.

The modern world is CLEARLY shaped by the creators of the Mockingbird, they created TV for the sole purpose of "programming" not telling the truth . So everything in TV land, at best, is suspect. Can truth be told in 2 minute sound bites, even with pretty live pictures.....

There is zero prohibition on politico's, press, police and anyone else on lying, especially when the ends always justify the means. So everyone who has an agenda is suspect at best.

Add this to the fact that all our "information" such as it is comes only through another person with all manner of limitations, including the inability to discern a lie or the editor that prevents them from telling the truth.

So what is the lie, the half lie, the never was at all or the truth?

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 01:49 PM
link   
For those who follow Brenden Dilly from Az, he has some comments that are interesting related to his source.
twitter feed

Errands to run now or would have given screen shot

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn
For those who follow Brenden Dilly from Az, he has some comments that are interesting related to his source.
twitter feed

So this is why there hasn't been another Special Prosecutor appointed... he is already there.

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Tick Tock, Mr. Steele.

The man at the epicenter of the dodgy dossier, former British MI-6 officer Christopher Steele, was ordered by an English court Friday to appear for a videotaped deposition in London to be used as trial testimony in ongoing civil litigation against Buzzfeed for publishing the unverified dossier.

I suspect that the Dem's beloved super-spy is going to be the next person to die in some wildly unusual manner that will be blamed on Russia. Assuming he's not the guy behind the first two cases.
edit on 16-3-2018 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 02:42 PM
link   
The left is coming unhinged. A Hillary Operative from
American Bridge which is David Brock's Troll Farm
Operational Arm has attacked a female Republican
communications person from the DOJ.

dailycaller.com...

The suspect identified himself as a reporter with American Bridge and pushed a female Interior Department communications official to the floor, chasing after Zinke, The Daily Caller News Foundation learned. Interior communications director Laura Rigas was “greatly alarmed and extremely irate that a female senior member of my DOI Communications team was physically assaulted today by a Democrat staffer from the PAC American Bridge,” she told Politico.

What we are seeing is purposeful intimidation,
intentional violence to try and dissuade people
from public office. This is Nazi.

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 02:49 PM
link   
By subdividing the odorant mixture in smaller groups we could identify a single component which represented the only effective substance: helional. Testing some ...... from the pineal gland.

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn
twitter feed

I'm just not buying into the Mueller being a recalled military operative.
What sort of plan ruins the lives of people like Flynn & Manafort. Flynn has to sell his house for crying out loud.

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

What we are seeing is purposeful intimidation,
intentional violence to try and dissuade people
from public office. This is Nazi.

"When people dehumanize others, they actually conceive of them as subhuman creatures," says Smith. Only then can the process "liberate aggression and exclude the target of aggression from the moral community.

When the Nazis described Jews as Untermenschen, or subhumans, they didn't mean it metaphorically, says Smith. "They didn't mean they were like subhumans. They meant they were literally subhuman.""

'Less Than Human': The Psychology Of Cruelty

How close are we to repeating the past because we are afraid to teach the ugly side of humanity, past and present, to the next generation?

The ability to define others from outside groups as less than human explains a lot of the evil we see in the world. From political in-fighting, to PG, to gun violence, the list goes on and on...

The story you posted is just an extension of this, we jsut haven't reach savage level yet. At least not in polite company.

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 03:26 PM
link   
academic.oup.com...

In relation to my post on bloodlines I think it's page 77 but all my posts are related as one.
edit on 16-3-2018 by TRUEAWAKENING because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 03:26 PM
link   
LOVE IT!
New thread just went up about a guy getting weird messages on his phone...and they're using it to bash this thread.

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: CoramDeo

I'd look into our societal flirtation with narcissism as helping with that. When you're narcissistic, it's all about you to begin with and others are far, far less important except where they provide what you need and want. It makes it much easier to think of them as less than you and a short step from there to less than human.

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Who attacked Skripal?

The nerve agent is called Novichok, and it is of Russian make. but ...

Details about Novichok were first revealed in the early 1990s by a dissident scientist who said Moscow was secretly speeding up work to create a next-generation nerve agent even as it negotiated to enter the Chemical Weapons Convention, which went into force in 1997 and sought to end the use and storage of chemical weapons.

That publicity led its chemical structure to be leaked, making it readily available for reproduction elsewhere, said Ralf Trapp, a France-based consultant on the control of chemical and biological weapons.

Its chemical structure has been leaked and is widely known.

The components used to make Novichok are readily available, but their short lifespan and the risks involved in using it demand professional expertise, scientific and arms experts said.

And the components are readily available.

So it sounds to me like any agency out there could have used this agent to cover their tracks by pointing fingers back to Moscow.

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 04:12 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Have you heard of a lady named Kay Griggs? whose husband was Colonel George Griggs She says she has inside knowledge that the US is not an enemy of the Soviet Union/Russia.

youtu.be...

The linked video goes for 11hrs but there is so much knowledge in it.

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 04:22 PM
link   

edit on 16-3-2018 by TRUEAWAKENING because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

Interview with the hacker who broke comet ping pong encryption:

youtu.be...

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 04:59 PM
link   
This may help with your Q investigations if any names come up of interest-

Background Check Tool-

www.instantcheckmate.com...

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Has there been any update to whether this voicemail SOS guy is legit or not? It was said that someone was taking pictures of his house right after he posted the message. I remember the day the 370 flight went missing and then when the messages came from Phil Wood the engineer that he'd smuggled his phone and sent pictures with location stamps I started doing all kinds of research into it and the next 3 days a guy with an aviation flight ring was parked outside my house. I always thought it to be the absolute worst that they make some of these deaths look like a guys offed his family and then himself. People would know better if they ever tried that $# on me.

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I agree completely. Narcissism and contempt bring out the worst in humanity. Golden rule reigns supreme.

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 05:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
LOVE IT!
New thread just went up about a guy getting weird messages on his phone...and they're using it to bash this thread.

Link? Can't find it.

new topics

top topics

<< 151  152  153    155  156  157 >>

join