It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART 4

page: 149
<< 146  147  148    150  151  152 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 04:45 AM
link   
Interesting:

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 04:57 AM
link   
Q Wiki needs user generated content

* If you are lurking and opening every second article linked in this thread, please became ARCHIVIST. It is easy and once mastered it will take 2 - 10 min of your life per article archived. No fame, extremely important hard work.
* Diggers may use Wiki as notebook. Simply create page for example "My thoughts on Q's sexual orientation" and archive your links and excerpts there. Somebody else then may recycle your research and use it in "core" pages.
* Great story tellers should create "core" pages. While is Q Wiki designed also as research tool it's purpose should be public education. Are you tired of answering same and same questions through 1000 pages? Lets create instant answers.

Probably easiest way how to start is Q&A format
** What/Who is Q?
** Why so much pedo stuff?
** Is Merkel Dolphie's daughter?
** Satanists! Are you kidding me?

Do not bother with formatting, just insert your text.

WE NEED DATA.

----

Please PM me for login.
edit on 16-3-2018 by JanAmosComenius because: add

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 05:08 AM
link   
These creeps keep trying to legitimize what they are already doing, projecting it as a "possibility in the future".

Hunting Humans may be a hobby for the rich in the future

By 2200 hunting humans could be televised, and an activity for stag dos Changes is natural environment will drive a divide between rich and poor Humans in the future will kill others in a 'claimed aim to reduce population size', although there will be a 'perverse thrill and excitement' to it

Hunting Humans: The Tourism of the Future

Hunting humans could become a form of tourism entertainment in the future.

The future meaning of tourism is considered.

Environment, social patterns and economic outlook are considered as key drivers of the future.

From fantasy to reality − movies, entertainment, media and technologyare influencing the meaning of death.

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 05:41 AM
link   
I'll finish new Q crumb importer in 12h. What else do you want? So far present:

HRC WikiLeaked mails
Podesta WikiLeaked mails
Infinity notable resignations list (1.400+)

My next target is WikiLeaked Vault7/8 ... not sure about offshore leaks ... lot of not directly related data.

Every web site can be harvested with less or more scripting effort ... Your Ideas?

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 05:49 AM
link   
Well, they've got us all figured out.
The jig is up.

BTW, my parents live with ME!
And it's not a basement, it's a command center!
I've got a cork board and everything.

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 05:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: abago71

People would be surprised at the amount of thoughtful, influential and intelligent people involved in Q. Military and NSA. Some royalty and elite who are fed up with the cabal. Maybe even non-terrestrial personnel. The U.S. President himself is involved.

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 06:13 AM
link   
a reply to: abago71
Central heating boiler and not enough coal in basement. For sure no preteens there. Socially awkward adult present only while shoveling coal to boiler. My basement is pretty boring.

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 06:18 AM
link   
It seems like a pretty slow morning today. I am hoping things really pick up later. Friday's are best for firings!
In the meantime, I am going through some stuff I saved to touch base on later.
One thing I found was a spreadsheet someone is floating around called The Treason Timeline.
All I have is a screen cap.

If this is publicly available, it could be a great addition to the Wiki if it isn't already in there.
Has anyone seen this before? I would really like to read it, but I can't find it.

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 07:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating

originally posted by: burntheships

Adam Schiff Gives Up on Mueller

dailycaller.com...

They are already toning down expectations about Mueller, after a whole year of claiming he would be the one to bring down Trump. This is good.

That's my read. Schiff's "rebuttal" to the committee ending the investigation was to publish a list of people who weren't called, but who Schiff somehow knows would have provided the smoking gun proof they're looking for. Sure Adam, we believe you [/sarc]. It's getting like the X Files, where the proof is always just out of their reach.
edit on 16-3-2018 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 07:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: abago71

People would be surprised at the amount of thoughtful, influential and intelligent people involved in Q. Military and NSA. Some royalty and elite who are fed up with the cabal. Maybe even non-terrestrial personnel. The U.S. President himself is involved.

Proof please of this wild claim

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Q knew Rex Tillerson is out one week before MSM did. Advance knowledge continues to support legitimacy of drops and crumbs.

Yep. Rex Tillerson was being shown the door.

There's been a ton of proof that Q is close to the president. If the skeptics want to overlook it all, this will be no different. But all the censorship this topic is receiving on Reddit, the chans, etc, show that the black hats are indeed taking it seriously.

BTW, petitions for the Internet Bill of Rights are also being censored by Facebook and Twitter. They keep falsifying the totals to try to make it look like there isn't a lot of interest in IBOR.

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 07:24 AM
link   
a reply to: wanderingconfusion

Get that all the time.

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 07:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

In high school Lit class we read a short story that dealt with human hunting. A guy gets shipwrecked on a private island owned by some rich guy. The guy had a pack of hunting dogs, and a butler that's his accomplice in this. He tells the castaway that if he can survive 3 days, he'll let the guy go free.

The hero of the story is pretty resourceful. He makes one of those pit traps with bamboo spears at the bottom, and manages to kill one of the hunting dogs with it. In the end he manages to kill the butler and last out the 3 days.

I wonder if this kind of thing does go on, on private islands, and perhaps at that huge Rothschild estate that was just sold. In addition to privacy, being on an island would make body disposal easy. That Manhattan-sized estate in Austria certainly has plenty of room for a hidden cemetery, or a crematorium.
edit on 16-3-2018 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 07:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

BTW, petitions for the Internet Bill of Rights are also being censored by Facebook and Twitter. They keep falsifying the totals to try to make it look like there isn't a lot of interest in IBOR.

The fact that only three companies (Google, Facebook, Twitter), have been dominating the Internet is not the result of a superior product that beat its competition in the free market, but of CIA-Cabal manipulation, imo.

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 07:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan
I wonder if this kind of thing does go on, on private islands

Unfortunately we've already seen that much WORSE goes on, so it wouldn't be a stretch to assume that some of these degenerates play human hunting.

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 08:00 AM
link   
a reply to: JanAmosComenius

U.K. Is 5 hours ahead so 9am news would be 4am stateside.

Pick their agenda points from U.k., then prepare stateside "undercut" before their 9am.

Slightly more embarrassing for U.K. MSM but avoids .having to have moles.

Unless we can get them fed from Hannity via Q? I presume he would have access to their briefings?

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 08:05 AM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

Was it John O'Gaunt who was called "Long Shanks"?

If so, your post just helped me work out where the term "Lanky" ( for some one with long legs) comes from:

Long Shanks + Duke of Lancaster = Lanky

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 08:07 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust
"Great minds think alike"?

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 08:07 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Excellent (time zone) point!
edit on 16-3-2018 by JanAmosComenius because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Cornell Law Institute:

There are no laws against Cannibalism in the U.S.

Cannibalism is the consumption of another human's body matter, whether consensual or not. In the United States, there are no laws against cannibalism

new topics

top topics

<< 146  147  148    150  151  152 >>

join