It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART 4

page: 140
<< 137  138  139    141  142  143 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Do you think she's sending a message here?
I've seen others use Q instead of question in their tw33ts recently. Odd when they obviously didn't need to conserve character spaces and spell out other words.

Seen a few, this is the first I thought to actually screen cap.

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 07:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking

youtu.be...

YOUR SYSTEM HAS BEEN OFFICIALLY WANKED.

Hmmm...a reference to this perhaps? WANK (computer worm)

JA is mentioned but has denied (according to the article) any connection to himself.

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 07:52 PM
link   
a reply to: CoramDeo

I think someone is covering the dossier trail and so long as the Russia collusion narrative gets serviced while they do it, so much the better.

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 07:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

I back Kobach. I love how they throw out that he's representing himself. Usually that means someone is crazy, but Kobach has argued successfully in front of the SCOTUS on several occasions, so it's not like he's incapable.

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 07:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: wanderingconfusion
a reply to: megabogie

That's where my brain went to but I didn't see any glasses. I wish I knew where they got the pics.

Listening to CBTS on you tube...they found a source that said it was an old swap between Lithuania and Estonia

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 07:55 PM
link   

This is quite interesting. I doubt it is George Soros but clearly an exchange is going on. twitter

This picture/pictures appears to be from a spy swap between Russia
and Estonia

www.thetimes.co.uk...
edit on 15-3-2018 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

I think we're looking at a FAKE Q today. NONE (zero) of the "BOOM's" before today are followed by exclamation marks. That's why I asked if the usage of "boom" signifies a specific thing. Today's "booms" aren't characteristic of Q.

link   
a reply to: dashen

I haven't really had trouble aside from the usual hiccups and the weirdness that hit our backup supply and entire neighborhood grid.

But I don't use smartphone.

I go desktop exclusively.

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

"March Madness" was mentioned in Q's message #911 too.

Ah, so I guess we'll be getting to see more than Obama's brackets.

bleacherreport.com...

That's where i got the pic from CNN's front page ref to that article.

I don't think that Q is referring to college basketball.

If the # doesn't hit the public fan soon and if we don't get an IBOR, the tech giants are going to sway all future elections to the leftists.

Historian: Silicon Valley Will Decide Future Election Winners Unless Conservatives Do Something

www.infowars.com...

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 08:00 PM
link   

This is quite interesting. I doubt it is George Soros but clearly an exchange is going on. twitter

Here are the pics, bag swap also person swap and the guy getting swapped walking towards the van we never see his face... @snowden? I don't know where they figure Soros... Whoever is being turned over to military! In Canada blue vans are MI. I don't know about everywhere though.

Edit to add: lol LOOK at the size of those soldiers compared to guy getting turned over.

edit on 15 by tiredoflooking because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 08:02 PM
link   

I think we're looking at a FAKE Q today. NONE (zero) of the "BOOM's" before today are followed by exclamation marks. That's why I asked if the usage of "boom" signifies a specific thing. Today's "booms" aren't characteristic of Q.

Nope not Fake. Tripcode confirms it's Q. Don't forget not every drop is directed at us. They relay codes to multiple factions all the time. My guess is the Booms are for later when the IG report drops. Besides i know now Q is for real. History in the making.

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Hannity says, Cornyn, Tillis, Grassley and Graham are demanding a 2nd Special Counsel.

Hannity talking about "new explosive developments" in coming days.

BOOM?
edit on 15-3-2018 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 08:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

Oh I totally twittered that #. What a douche nozzle. Seriously, he doesn't deserve a pension. He deserves prison. And a boot up his ass.

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 08:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: LightSpeedDriver

originally posted by: tiredoflooking

youtu.be...

YOUR SYSTEM HAS BEEN OFFICIALLY WANKED.

Hmmm...a reference to this perhaps? WANK (computer worm)

JA is mentioned but has denied (according to the article) any connection to himself.

Could be!

My feeling though is Assange is referring to our entire "System". Like he has been infecting everything.

Pompeo is really against Assange or he used to be, maybe he has changed his view with more intel. Maybe not.

I hope Assange comes out with some booms for us, you know he must have a few left up his sleeve!

Edit to add: as far as the original WANK virus he can say it wasn't him, and he has to I assume, but it's pretty well proven to be him, well in his movie anyway. His early user name was MENDEX! Also comparing his early life hactivism and motivation to what he does now, I dunno just guessing!
edit on 15 by tiredoflooking because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 08:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: megabogie

Looks like the younger men are being swapped...the 2 old guys stay in their respective sides. Could it be Snowden?

It looks to me that the older guys changed places. Track the one without the cap.

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
Hannity says, Cornyn, Tillis, Grassley and Graham are demanding a 2nd Special Counsel.

Hannity talking about "new explosive developments" in coming days.

BOOM?

I don't really care about Q's predictions or accuracy with the non-USA stuff. But I PRAY that he's right when he says, "TRUST SESSIONS".

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 08:09 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

I know the blue carry-case walks straight on across.

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Do the many BOOM Boooooom BOOOOOM 's mean something in particular, or is that just Q being emotional? We've seen them a lot, but I don't recall anyone defining if they refer to a specific event past, present, or future.

Thinking about this. The small o's could be a series of small boom's all related which put together make a larger Boom. The one with the 0's could mean several large booms related.

I'll take anything.

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

Someone who's had a few martinis before making his/her evening drops?

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 08:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Is that a Dark Souls meme?

I love this place.

new topics

top topics

<< 137  138  139    141  142  143 >>

join