It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART 4

page: 123
<< 120  121  122    124  125  126 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 04:36 PM
link   
BIOBANK: youtu.be...
edit on 14-3-2018 by TRUEAWAKENING because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-3-2018 by TRUEAWAKENING because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

The expressions didn't look like May to me.

If they were sisters though... and the link to Hitler had any validity... then that would mean UK Prime Minister is daughter of Hitler?

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 04:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

The expressions didn't look like May to me.

If they were sisters though... and the link to Hitler had any validity... then that would mean UK Prime Minister is daughter of Hitler?

The chins were similar...beyond that...probably different girls.

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 05:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trillium
WOW
Is this Teresa May next to Satanic Angela Merkel? And is the right girl the president of Lithua today?
Just saw

You know this is one of those instances where a separate thread and discussion is necessary. However, it has become apparent that aside from this thread it's relevance will be lost on ATS.

HOW TRAGIC!

Q.

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 05:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trillium
WOW
Is this Teresa May next to Satanic Angela Merkel? And is the right girl the president of Lithua today?
Just saw

They really do look like they just sacrificed and ate the neighbor's miniature dachshund.

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Thank-you. It's nice to hear from someone who is in the area and familiar with the intricacies of the German political landscape.

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Squeaky, Sexy Sadie and Patricia Krenwrinkel

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Is this Teresa May next to Angela Merkel? And is the right girl the president of Lithua today?

From Tineye

This is a photo of May as a young girl.

From TinEye

May Same overbite pose.

From TinEye

Dalia of Lithuania

From TinEye

edit on 14-3-2018 by Trillium because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-3-2018 by Trillium because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: texasgirl

originally posted by: tiredoflooking
a reply to: texasgirl

The above letter says the crisis event is taking place Sunday morning at 8am. I always get nervous with any "drill"though.

You are right. I feel foolish now for posting that.

Please don't feel foolish. There is valid reason for concern in all areas until every one of these cabal are taken down and their reach eliminated. And we already know they play with dates and times, among other things, to confuse and frighten.

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: SideEyeEverything

Welcome to the Qllective, Patriot! Glad to have you!!

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 06:25 PM
link   
a reply to: TRUEAWAKENING

I don't expound much anymore on what you and others have shared and my own line of thinking with regard to it because Luciferian religion and how it ties in with the everyday existence of the rest of the world are not particularly welcome subject matter on this thread. We can skim and we can talk around everyone, but anything deeper seems to be met with resistance.

Which is understandable. People do not like their core beliefs challenged, and do not like to think they've been not only living side by side with, but essentially participating in something that they consider to be Evil. It is a personal affront, and rightfully so.

One of the most difficult things for me personally, for example, has been a sense of shame and guilt. I was one of these people...not voluntarily, of course, but that doesn't matter to the human psyche. If you accidentally hit someone with a car, you've still hit them with a car. Know what I mean?

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Hey!

Which Q Twitter is the real one?

There is one

QQ

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

I think you should start a thread, Tigertatzen. You are very thought-provoking. Particularly to those of us who are not locked-in to any core beliefs.

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 06:41 PM
link   
The wall doesn’t need slots to see through we have drones and satellites.

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Greenanon
When we know which, do we need to be storing and decoding those tweets as well using the same mechanisms as with POTUS tweets?

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

It’s mostly copies of Q posts. Only a little community involvement from OP.

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Since we're evaluating images, please evaluate this one (even though we can't completely judge a book by its cover I realize)

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 07:02 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Thank you for the vote of confidence. My main concern would be keeping up with it if I did start one, because of my erratic schedule. I am definitely considering it.

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 07:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: tigertatzen
a reply to: TRUEAWAKENING

I don't expound much anymore on what you and others have shared and my own line of thinking with regard to it because Luciferian religion and how it ties in with the everyday existence of the rest of the world are not particularly welcome subject matter on this thread. We can skim and we can talk around everyone, but anything deeper seems to be met with resistance.

Which is understandable. People do not like their core beliefs challenged, and do not like to think they've been not only living side by side with, but essentially participating in something that they consider to be Evil. It is a personal affront, and rightfully so.

One of the most difficult things for me personally, for example, has been a sense of shame and guilt. I was one of these people...not voluntarily, of course, but that doesn't matter to the human psyche. If you accidentally hit someone with a car, you've still hit them with a car. Know what I mean?

I think this line of thinking is the real underlying hidden agenda. No, people don't want to hear it but they need to. It makes so much sense that there are many things put out as disinfo to hide the real fact that these people believe this bloodline theory themselves, is it true? I certainly don't know but they believe it and practice to protect it.
#hivitesgetlit

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 07:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Greenanon

Hey!

Which Q Twitter is the real one?

There is one

QQ

@kill_rogue

top topics

<< 120  121  122    124  125  126 >>

join