It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You Don't Remember Me, Do You?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2018 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
a reply to: Abysha

You must've never seen me pop a wheelie.

They're pretty sweet.

Oh for realsies? In that case, whatcha doing this weekend, handsome?

Lol.

ps edit - It made me cringe writing that. But my point stands. Who would really respond to a bicycle tough guy "chad" positively like that? That example in the OP is just too silly to take seriously.
edit on 8-3-2018 by Abysha because: claryfyngingngngnging.

posted on Mar, 8 2018 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Abysha

Popping da wheelies for da girlies.

*puts on a vintage No fear (TM) shirt*

posted on Mar, 8 2018 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Meldionne1

You have to take what you can find for subject material on the battle of the sexes through this forum. Just because the OP was a little sneaky doesn't change anything about the real world problems dealing with this issue. Even down to the white knights and people who love to be used through their emotions.

I wonder how many chemical feel goods were produced by making up a love story here where none existed? The so called jerks/troll's response held more truth than anything else in that thread.

posted on Mar, 8 2018 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

Thankfully, I have met my soul mate now but it took years of witnessing female stupidity to get there and even with her, I had to play alpha to get her in the first place. Sad but true...

So what happens with the next generation? Not many alphas seem available now.

posted on Mar, 8 2018 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Well we got to keep on moving forward.
I haven't so much as had a third date, I am a romantic and have been praying to find my love for years. I have failed catastrophically any time I date a woman, I don't know what I'm doing wrong , I cry some nights about this when it really hurts. (More often than I care to admit)

I hope the Lord removes this pain from me soon, I was not meant to live alone, it deppresses me the longer I go without finding someone. I have been dealing with major depression directly linked to my loneliness for a quite some time.

I hope I can please God enough in this life for him to bless me with a wife.

posted on Mar, 8 2018 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes
a reply to: TheBadCabbie
I had to play alpha to get her in the first place. Sad but true...

So true. You're far from alone with that statement. Any guy who is experienced and has had their heart stomped on many times knows that "playing alpha" is realistically the only way to go in most cases.

Ladies, some of us don't enjoy playing that role. But we aren't left with much of a choice.

Us nicer guys should play the zeta card 😊👽

posted on Mar, 8 2018 @ 02:28 PM
link   
I need me a Pleiadian 😉

posted on Mar, 8 2018 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Please continue your replies on the original thread.

Thread closed

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join