It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If God is God, Why. . . ?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2018 @ 11:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Noinden

But according to the Word of God, I answered all those questions truthfully to God's own words, if you read the scripture addresses I left, that is if you weren't to lazy to do so. But then again you do not believe so you already made up your mind. So why worry our little head over the OP at all go on play some rugby and have a nice day, eat drink and be merry..

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 12:00 AM
link   
a reply to: redchad

I leave you with what God says judged on your first sentenceand it pretty much answers why there is what you listed.

Ps 14:1 The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
But then again all other sentences in your post were already answered in the op if you read the addresses to the scriptures I left for you to read.

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 12:04 AM
link   
a reply to: nOraKat

he intervened because he allowed by his permissive will for all evil to happen and in so being Holy he also made a way of escape from the penalty of the second death for all men by his grace through faith on Jesus Christ who bore our sin on the cross, dying in our place, absolving himself of any guilt.

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 12:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Agartha

Read the Preserved words of God in English as fond in the AV five times through with understanding and desiring truth, then the answer to those questions should become fairly clear. All was actually answered in the OP.

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Did anyone notice what you weren't told in the news today or the last week?

They are mobilizing our marines, navy and national guard in Japan and the Philippines. And not for any war games either they are preparing for war. And this is all UN sponsored by the way. It may very well end in hospital beds and grave yards for many a man.

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: ChesterJohn

Yeah but why does he have to persuade people to think or do stuff? He’s G-d he can make anything happen.

Also why does he get mad and kill people ?

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 02:52 PM
link   

“They are mobilizing our marines, navy and national guard in Japan and the Philippines.”

where did you hear?

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: jhill76

Which book are you referring to?

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 10:01 PM
link   

From my nephews one is in the Marines and the other in the Navy. Both are now on cell phone silence they are not allowed to use their own phones while on deployment. They are already there. It didn't make the news at all on any station this happened two weeks ago today.

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 10:18 PM
link   
a reply to: tattooedlunchlady

I hwas a missionary in a So East Asia Island fo 15 years. I have seen the "unseen", I have been grabbed by the throat by an unseen being held me up on my tip toes until a was able to inaudibly say "Help me Jesus". At that very moment I was released, It was just a few hours after we have blessed an building for the owner who is a Christian and wanted a blessing for it before opening.

I have seen a shadow man, called a Capre by the locals, it was about 12 feet tall, it was about 1 am and moved across a darkened lot across the street from our Mission house. I was awakened by all the dogs in the neighborhood especially our, who was sanding in the path f it as it began to move toward the road. As it came out of the darkness into and area fully lit by the full moon it became even darker and not features just a shadowy figure. As it come out of the lot our dog backed up and it turned down the road. All the dogs wee barking as it moved down the street our dogs quieted but the dogs further down began to bark. You could hear the dogs bark from over a km away as this thing moved down the road.

I have seen a flying fox with an unnatural wingspan of 10 feet across, big enough to carry off a child up to 2 year old child.

so don't assume you know what or what I have not seen.

The only beings on this planet who live mainly underground are devils, they have no sexual organs, they are the one doing experiments. The result of these "sons of God" taking wives gave way to these wives giving birth to men who were Giants, Satyrs and Cyclops ect are results of these experiments.

the olny Bible I refer to is the AV it is the only one available ad in English that has all the verses in it.

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 10:23 PM
link   
The Answer to your statement and your question were already covered in the OP. Did you not read it and look up th Bibl addresses placed in the OP?

posted on Mar, 10 2018 @ 11:16 AM
link   

God is God... Because....
You, and I, and all fall short of glory. Thus he is so you don't have to be.

posted on Mar, 10 2018 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Pinocchio

He made us for a purpose, he has a plan as seen in the OP. We are who we are and he is who he is. we do not reach his glory on our own for we fall short, so only in Christ an we attain his glory for we will be glorified in him.

1Co 2:7 But we speak the wisdom of God in a mystery, [even] the hidden [wisdom], which God ordained before the world unto our glory:
Col 3:4 When Christ, [who is] our life, shall appear, then shall ye also appear with him in glory.
1Th 2:20 For ye are our glory and joy.
2Thess 1:10, 12 When he shall come to be glorified in his saints, and to be admired in all them that believe (because our testimony among you was believed) in that day. . . . That the name of our Lord Jesus Christ may be glorified in you, and ye in him, according to the grace of our God and the Lord Jesus Christ.
Heb 2:10 ¶ For it became him, for whom [are] all things, and by whom [are] all things, in bringing many sons unto glory, to make the captain of their salvation perfect through sufferings.
1Pe 1:7 That the trial of your faith, being much more precious than of gold that perisheth, though it be tried with fire, might be found unto praise and honour and glory at the appearing of Jesus Christ:
1Pe 5:1 ¶ The elders which are among you I exhort, who am also an elder, and a witness of the sufferings of Christ, and also a partaker of the glory that shall be revealed:
1Pe 5:4 And when the chief Shepherd shall appear, ye shall receive a crown of glory that fadeth not away.
1Pe 5:10 ¶ But the God of all grace, who hath called us unto his eternal glory by Christ Jesus, after that ye have suffered a while, make you perfect, stablish, strengthen, settle [you].
2Pe 1:3 According as his divine power hath given unto us all things that [pertain] unto life and godliness, through the knowledge of him that hath called us to glory and virtue:

edit on 10-3-2018 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2018 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChesterJohn

I leave you with what God says judged on your first sentenceand it pretty much answers why there is what you listed.

Ps 14:1 The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
But then again all other sentences in your post were already answered in the op if you read the addresses to the scriptures I left for you to read.

Ahh! But who says the scriptures are the words of God? And please don't say the bible

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 08:11 AM
link   

I wasn't assuming anything, I was actually replying to Jhill76's post where he refers to changes God makes in a book. Unfortunately, he didn't answer yet, maybe he didn't see my question.

Jhill?

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 10:51 AM
link   

I do and God does.

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: ChesterJohn Go on then where exactly does God say it?

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 06:45 PM
link   

You claim that you know the will of God now do you? I certainly have not made up my mind. I asked you questions, you refuse to answer them

As for the rest, you don't understand New Zealand, don't try to pretend you do.

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 11:58 PM
link   

say what exactly? i the OP you will find adresses to all that was posted I suggest you g back and reread the OP and read the bible verses addresses I placed thee. If there aren't any then make clear which one s and I will post them for you.

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 12:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Noinden

Your questinns were already answered, go back and reread the OP and read it slowly and don't skip over any of it when you read.

So which Scott Plant do you work at in NZ? You still never told me.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join