It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Office of the Special Councel says Kellyanne Conway violated Hatch Act Twice

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

Made me laugh.

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

Just more evidence of ignorance for what they're supposed to do or not do.

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Welcome to politics.

The Democrats and Leftist in general commit many violations themselves, some resulting in expulsion from office.

The dems are guilty of it as well. This is simply political manuervering and if they want to pull crap like this, we can hit back just as hard.

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Well not this time.

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: xstealth

Yeah I posted that earlier in another thread...BIGGER NEWS..... One of Trump's top economic advisers has resigned Cohen.....

Yet the trump followers with missiles blowing up behind them....... Nothing to see here people, move on nothing to see, everything is fine just keep moving people nothing to see here..
edit on 6-3-2018 by kurthall because: Add

edit on 6-3-2018 by kurthall because: Fix

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 05:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Welcome to politics.

The Democrats and Leftist in general commit many violations themselves, some resulting in expulsion from office.

The dems are guilty of it as well. This is simply political manuervering and if they want to pull crap like this, we can hit back just as hard.

You like to sa y that, when it's republicans,. What you fail to mention, is republicans have 10 fold more indictments convictions and prison time over the last 55 years than Democrats. Do some research.

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 05:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall

Yeah I posted that earlier in another thread...BIGGER NEWS..... One of Trump's top economic advisers has resigned Cohen.....

Yet the trump followers with missiles blowing up behind them....... Nothing to see here people, move on nothing to see, everything is fine just keep moving people nothing to see here..

Cohn is a Democrat, so Trump supporters don't really care.

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 11:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

Actually, the OSC did charge two of Obama's cabinet with Hatch Act violations — HHS Sec Kathleen Sebelius and HUD Sec Julian Castro. If you search around ATS, there was a campaign email that mentioned a member of the Obama administration that drew fire from Republicans as a potential violation of the Hatch Act simply because of the inclusion of her name.

Are you super upset about that too? Please, tell us how "SICK" it was and how outraged you are.

The President and Vice President are both wholly exempt from the Hatch Act and cabinet and certain other high level officials are exempted under certain circumstances (here).

Please provide proof of your claim, that Sebelius and Castro
were "charged", and by whom.

posted on Mar, 8 2018 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Different special council. This is the office of the special council who oversees ethic concerns with whitehouse staff. It's not Robert Mueller.

posted on Mar, 8 2018 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Butterfinger

This has nothing to do with Russia. Or that investigation.

posted on Mar, 8 2018 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Welcome to politics

I handed out bumper stickers and buttons for Nixon's second run when I was fourteen years old. I've been into politics my whole life.

posted on Mar, 8 2018 @ 05:55 PM
link   

They don't care the white house has a staff infection.

<< 1   >>

join