It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Phat Lyes

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 11:36 AM
link   
MT.SAPO Some claim that after sacrificing animals and burning them on the mountain that it would rain and wash the ashes and fat down into the stream where maidens were cleansing and they found it made the duties easier.

I just wonder if this is the best and most non caustic way to get clean. I think not. I believe that along with the deterioration over time of our skin and possible unknown side effects there is also the spiritual element of we are are bathing in fat and lies.

Every day most begin with what is believed to be a cleansing but in all likely hood is actually a ritual similar to hypnosis that allows for the continuation of control by T.P.T.B.

OMG the lye is a caustic substance and breaks down your skin over time. For those that do not know the lye breaks down the fat to make soap but is never fully inert when it is sold to you.

You may be better off using dirt to remove dirt.

edit on 5-3-2018 by DrumsRfun because: edit all caps title

edit on 5-3-2018 by howtonhawky because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: howtonhawky

Er, come again?

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Ummmmm........what?

So bathing and using soap to get clean makes us easier to mind control?.....

Hey man if you don't want to bathe you go right ahead.....just stand down wind from me.....it's like a whole population of people collectively decided to stop taking their meds and raid ATS....

Is it me or is there been an Influx of "wtf" new members here
edit on 3/5/2018 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

edit on 3/5/2018 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Well, you said it, not me.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

i remember when you arrived

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: howtonhawky

i remember when you arrived

Are you following me again!!!!!!🤤

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Actually the inspiration for this thread is because i am in the process of making soap with the winters ashes in order to have some bait to catch some cat's in the lake and river.

If you actually go through the process of making soap it becomes clear that soap is caustic and harmful to skin.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 11:51 AM
link   

I do not lie.

It's called sarcasm.

Now I'm sad and need a sammich.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Actually the inspiration for this thread is because i am in the process of making soap with the winters ashes in order to have some bait to catch some cat's in the lake and river.

If you actually go through the process of making soap it becomes clear that soap is caustic and harmful to skin.

Oh I know how to make soap.....the ex went through a 6 month phase of it....😑

However I'm not sure how it's produced now days is as harsh as it was back then on your skin.....however it does have to have SOME agents in it to clear off grime I suppose

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 11:55 AM
link   

believe that along with the deterioration over time of our skin

Really playing the long game, what with those tens of millions of people over retirement age still running around with their skin.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Just use dove so you can stay woke and free from the shackles of the man.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 12:00 PM
link   

the only difference i have read about is that now they use industry form of lye that is more pure.

Potassium and sodium hydroxide breaks down the fat and produces but the lye is never rendered inert.
Meaning that if you leave it on your skin it will burn you. In some soaps it is not as caustic as others but long term effects would likely be skin damage in the form of cancers and wrinkles and such.

It is only logic that if residue is left then some form of damage is taking place. Now combine this effect with water that leaves residue then effects are faster.It is simply crazy to do what we are doing!

So many other things can make you clean as soap.Like dirt for one and another is activated coal.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

believe that along with the deterioration over time of our skin

Really playing the long game, what with those tens of millions of people over retirement age still running around with their skin.

hey with logic like yours how can we fail.

smash that bug!

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 12:04 PM
link   

BUT if I roll in dirt and coal am I not dirty

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 12:06 PM
link   

hey with logic like yours how can we fail

Logic is free, you can pick it up almost anywhere. You really should try it out some time.

smash that bug!

'Kay?

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Aren't you glad you use Dial? Don't you wish everyone did?

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

BUT if I roll in dirt and coal am I not dirty

not if you use water

sur·fac·tant
sərˈfaktənt/Submit
noun
a substance that tends to reduce the surface tension of a liquid in which it is dissolved.

have you never washed your hands in sand and water?

It works well

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 12:11 PM
link   
But, lye from ashes and fat from animals or plants makes soap. You would need a little sulfur too, that could come from the firewood they used too.

How come no talk about skinny lies? They are much worse than Fat lies because our society is full of them.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

Oh I know how to make soap.....the ex went through a 6 month phase of it....😑

However I'm not sure how it's produced now days is as harsh as it was back then on your skin.....however it does have to have SOME agents in it to clear off grime I suppose

My daughter's mother-in-law trained to become a nurse and surprisingly they said soap does in no way clean. The friction of rubbing kills germs, not soap. They taught her NOT to use soap.

The OP is exactly correct, the ingredients in the popular soaps, the perfumes, and deodorants along with caustics are harmful, not helpful. They coat and block and even create a layer that grows germs.

We are weakened by our constant cleaning, there are ways to clean and not use popular soaps.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join