It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

“White Genocide”: The racist reason there are less and less white people.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: enlightenedservant

Actually it is because of some legal loophole from when Texas joined the union. For some reason Latinos were decided to be legally white.

This meant that the 14th amendment protections did not apply to them. Since white isn’t something you can use as a criteria to legally sue for discrimination.

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

i wish people would stop crying racism at every turn. 99% of people crying racism are crying wolf at this point. be the best person you can be and judge others by their actions and character. i do feel that people are highly distrustful of others so i understand when people act scary around muscular white men with shaved heads, hispanic men with neck tattoos, black men with saggy pants, muslims in burkhas etc etc

unfortunately after hundreds of years of discrimination against minorities and POC in the U.S, those very people have a deep rooted distrust and fear of white people. i grew up in a majority white town, i was called names mostly in fun but as the fish out of water it was my right of passage so to speak to get my balls broken and we broke each others balls, and got over it. i think there are parts of the country that are more comfortable with people of different colors and cultures but as a whole i feel this country is experiencing some xenophobia that the entire world is going through and i think it will unfortunately get worse before it gets better.

here is what i suggest, every time you walk by someone try to smile, make eye contact and say hello regardless of how different the other person is than you. be the change you want to see in the world

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox
a reply to: Wardaddy454

I don’t see Mexicans positions “Latino genocide “ threads..

I’m sure it goes on..

I’m sure it even happens where people would rather them marry X , different race instead of Y different race..

But is it enough to make up a voting block?? Doubtful..

The fact is you rarely have other races pretending they are superior

The fact is, no one thinks that way anymore besides a couple thousand klansman and neo-nazis.

Another fact is that there are elements in other races that do. Those elements most likely number close to a couple thousand. Get out more.

edit on 6-3-2018 by Wardaddy454 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 02:30 PM
link   

there are elements of every race and sub group yada yada yada that are idiots!!! it has been cited over and over again that racists have lower IQ levels.

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: conspiracy nut

This thread is debunking the “white genocide “ narrative.. if you do not support the white genocide narrative. Then this thread wouldn’t concern you.

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 02:41 PM
link   

I disagree about 99% crying wolf.. the thing is that right wing media ONLY highlights the most ridiculous racism claims.. it is their bread and butter.

Finding isolated individuals with zero authority of following . Then pretending they get to speak for “the left” , all black people, exc..

Go on any msm site and you might see an article or 2 on racism..

Go to any right wing site and every other article is reverted racism..
edit on 6-3-2018 by JoshuaCox because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: wingsfan
All the race problems on Earth stem from one race and it ain't blacks, whites, etc....

And every damn last one of you posting here know who that group is but will remain silent.

The human race.

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 03:10 PM
link   

I disagree about 99% crying wolf.. the thing is that right wing media ONLY highlights the most ridiculous racism claims.. it is their bread and butter.

Finding isolated individuals with zero authority of following . Then pretending they get to speak for “the left” , all black people, exc..

Go on any man site and you might see an article or 2 on racism..

I agree it's not 99%, but definitely some are crying wolf. It's like sexual assault, anytime people know that many will automatically believe them, some people will take advantage of that to manipulate others or play the victim and gain advantage or target someone else.

Second, no such thing as reverse racism. Racism is racism.

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Quetzalcoatl14

I don't think he said "reverse".

Around 9% of the population is "borderline personality", based on current estimates. That would mean that 9% of the population would be predisposed to the manipulative behavior you mention.

One would hope that proper investigation would preclude such things from happening with any frequency, although 9% of the population isn't exactly small.

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 03:26 PM
link   

BWAHAHAHA

Travel to the south some time...

The people who thought like that are still alive..

The civil rights act and the counter-revolution to civil rights happened in 1964(?) a huge percentage of those who supported segregation are still alive today.

Have things gotten better??

ABSOLUTELY a thousand fold, but that is a relative term..

First we have to establish how bad it was... and it was amazingly bad..

Omg bad...

And slavery wasn’t the worst part.. the aftermath of slavery was.

During slavery there were financial and societal reasons not to brutalize your slaves..

After abolition all that vanished and the white southerners were not gonna blame themselves for all the death and lost treasure . So they blamed the greed slaves because they “didn’t know their place”.

The worst atrocities were not 300 years ago.. nor 150 years ago .. they were last week in historical terms.

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Sure, and often it does come out in actual courts. The problem is often people never get exonerated in the court of public opinion. Many accusations never go to court, but people are dragged through the mud.

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Of course some are crying wolf.. it is human nature to take the path of least resistance.

So in a situation where someone can get out of trouble , they play the race card..

WHERE DO YOU THINK REVERSE RACISM COMES FROM?!?!

Lol..

How many times have you seen ON THE NEWS, a conservative call some one a racist for falsely accusing some one of racism????

Just for an example..

Someone falsely accuses trump of being a racist. Then the rebuttal is usually “that’s not racist. Your the racist..”

Falsely accusing some one of being a racist, makes you either wrong, an idiot , a political shill, exc..

It does not make you a racist..that is laughable yet literally every single conservative commentator or elected official will instantly go there..

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 03:39 PM
link   

The real question is”who is crying wolf”???

Is it some nobody with no real following or authority???

Or is it an elected official or leader of some big voting block...

When the left quotes people they are usually quoting an elected official or bigwig..

The Fox new propaganda whores are constantly highlighting random college kids or welfare queens..

People who no one listens to anyway..

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Of course some are crying wolf.. it is human nature to take the path of least resistance.

So in a situation where someone can get out of trouble , they play the race card..

WHERE DO YOU THINK REVERSE RACISM COMES FROM?!?!

Lol..

How many times have you seen ON THE NEWS, a conservative call some one a racist for falsely accusing some one of racism????

Just for an example..

Someone falsely accuses trump of being a racist. Then the rebuttal is usually “that’s not racist. Your the racist..”

Falsely accusing some one of being a racist, makes you either wrong, an idiot , a political shill, exc..

It does not make you a racist..that is laughable yet literally every single conservative commentator or elected official will instantly go there..
Sure, there are idiots and manipulators everywhere. At the same time, liberals pull the race card more often, and frankly there are articles and statements that say things about white people that if the roles were reversed, would be considered racist. There's a fun program that can change text in articles online. They changed salon articles from about whites to either blacks or Jews and it sounded like nazi propaganda. There's nothing social justice about such things, even though those writing such articles hide behind that facade. Be objective.

Also, reverse racism as a term didn't come from people just turning the tables on an accuser. It comes from the claim that racism is only one direction, so therefore if it's done to white people it's "reverse."

No, false accusations of racism don't make one a racist. However, if one says racist things about white people or acts in a prejudicial manner towards white people, that would make one a racist. Common sense.

edit on 6-3-2018 by Quetzalcoatl14 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 03:57 PM
link   

OK. Different people might classify race in different ways. You listed social, biologically, anthropologically, or genetically. Different groups disagree on some details.

They all agree that race exists. No one disputes the existence of white, Asian, and black race except you and your friends.

I could say a lot more about this subject but your ridiculous carrying on about this is starting to bore me. You are a master race baiter.
edit on 6-3-2018 by toms54 because: spelling

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Actually it is because of some legal loophole from when Texas joined the union. For some reason Latinos were decided to be legally white.

This meant that the 14th amendment protections did not apply to them. Since white isn’t something you can use as a criteria to legally sue for discrimination.

Latino and Latina literally mean "Latin", with the -o referring to males and the -a referring to females. Latinos and Latinas are literally the "white" people in Latin American countries, with the "Latin" referring to ancestry from Europe (typically Spain or Portugal since those are the 2 countries that conquered the region). "Hispanic" simply refers to having origins in Spanish speaking countries, regardless of ethnic makeup.

Ah wait, were you only referring to when I said the following?

And in the US, some forms and official reports list things like "Hispanic whites" and "non-Hispanic whites" for this very reason.

If so, that doesn't refute my point because "Hispanic whites" are literally the "Latinos/Latinas" in Spanish speaking countries. "Non-Hispanic whites" would simply be the "white" people from non-Spanish speaking countries.

In short, anyone from a Spanish speaking country is "Hispanic". This includes their citizens who are black, Indigenous, multiracial, citizens who settled there from countries like India, and their citizens of European origin. But only the ones of European origin or the ones who can pass themselves off as looking like they are of European origin are considered Latinos/Latinas (Latins).

When the Latins/Latinos/Latinas come to the US, they generally expect to be categorized as "white" since that's what they are in their countries. But many of our States and businesses, including ones that have nothing to do with Texas, still classify "Hispanic white" and "non-Hispanic white" as different classifications. And that should be obvious since many "white" Americans don't consider Hispanic people to be "white", even if they're directly descended from Spain or Portugal.

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: EndOfDays77
Sounds like just another take on supremacy.

Rhnegative shouldn't be glorified, it's a dangerous health issue.

Also, blonde and red hair are not on the verge of extinction. Far from it,been debunked especially that red hair genetics such as the Mc1R gene lays recessive in many r1a genes through the UK but not at all limited to Europe.

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Go on any msm site and you might see an article or 2 on racism..

the Texas family whose car and motorcycle were burned, and whose garage was spray-painted with "n----r lover", only to have the wife later reveal that her husband had hoaxed the community by doing it himself: www.dallasnews.com...

the black, "white supremacist" arrested for the infamous burned-down black church which had "Vote Trump" written on it:abcnews.go.com...

South Philly graffiti -- "Black Bitch", "Trump Rules" -- arrest made, turns out to be black "white supremacist": www.philly.com...

young lady who was arrested for fabricating a story about an attack by racists on a NYC subway while yelling "Donald Trump": ijr.com...

the young lady from Ann Arbor who fabricated a terrifying tale of a Trump supporter threatening that he'd burn the hijab off of her if she didn't take it off: www.clickondetroit.com...

the University of Louisiana at Lafayette student who now admits she fabricated her claim that men wearing Trump hats attacked her, knocked her down, and stole her headscarf: klfy.com...

And the list goes on. I bet you don't know about these because the MSM won't pick them up and run them. Who really has the agenda?

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 08:02 PM
link   

BWAHAHAHA

Travel to the south some time...

The people who thought like that are still alive..

The civil rights act and the counter-revolution to civil rights happened in 1964(?) a huge percentage of those who supported segregation are still alive today.

Have things gotten better??

ABSOLUTELY a thousand fold, but that is a relative term..

First we have to establish how bad it was... and it was amazingly bad..

Omg bad...

And slavery wasn’t the worst part.. the aftermath of slavery was.

During slavery there were financial and societal reasons not to brutalize your slaves..

After abolition all that vanished and the white southerners were not gonna blame themselves for all the death and lost treasure . So they blamed the greed slaves because they “didn’t know their place”.

The worst atrocities were not 300 years ago.. nor 150 years ago .. they were last week in historical terms.

BWHAHAHA I live in Alabama. I know all about it. And yes it has. Now maybe not so in the extreme back woods, but no one goes there anyway.

Yes yes, and Nazi Germany was even more recent than that.

I would suggest reading up on Anthony Johnson and the other free black slave owners.
edit on 6-3-2018 by Wardaddy454 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 09:54 PM
link   
a reply to: dreamingawake
correction / r1b*

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join