It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

“White Genocide”: The racist reason there are less and less white people.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

It's very, very simple really.

Having kids is expensive. 1st world countries make it very expensive, so people who try to maintain a solid standard of living and provide good opportunities for their kids tend to not have many.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears

This # is so annoying. Too bad humans can't get their # together and just start viewing people as people.
It's 2018 and there are still dudes at work who run the mouth about how their daughter better not come home with a black guy.
I hear that # all the time.

Sucks big time

Not sure it's as much about race as it is culture.
Have you considered that?

My personal experiences tought me black women are some of the craziest woman you can ever date followed by all other white American women then Asians and Europeans. Therefore I don't date black women anymore. Does it make me racist?

If my daughter brought home a black dude who WASN'T a thug I'd be fine with it. Much the same if my son brought home a black woman. It's content of character over all else....
edit on 5-3-2018 by JAY1980 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Yeah, the reason there are fewer white people is because white people generally have higher incomes and retirement funds an don't rely solely on having children to take care of them when they are old. They don't have to roll that dice, hoping one of their kids manages to make good.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: snowspirit
a reply to: SaturnFX

How beautiful those recessive genes will be then with the different eye and hair colours coming out with the darker skin.

It won't be a shame at all. It'll be a different uniqueness

Indeed it is. The most gorgeous girl I've ever met so far in my life had very bright, sharp green eyes. Natural green eyes, they were not contacts (we were kids) The beauty was all in her eyes (metaphorically & literally, very kind & mellow girl to go with those peepers)
She was a black girl so dark-skinned that she fell somewhere between "dark chocolatey" and "inky" black. Granted, she was an African immigrant, where those very dark tones are more common, I think her eyes aren't so common there.
It was such a visual double take even though we knew her well, those eyes stood way the hell out.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAY1980
Not sure it's as much about race as it is culture.
If my daughter brought home a black dude who WASN'T a thug I'd be fine with it. Much the same if my son brought home a black woman. It's content of character over all else....

Funny you should mention that. It really is culture that concerns or puts at ease.

I remember a chat I had with my great-uncle once quite awhile back. he is racist in regards to a older mindset about race...basically doesn't know he is racist, but believes everyone has their own catagory type thing...the blacks like this, the whites like that, wouldn't want my daughter marrying one, etc type mindset.

Anyhow, We were talking and he was chatting about how we should all stick to our own "kind". I informed him at the time I was in a mixed race relationship...he had concerns and was about to lecture me, until he found out she was Japanese...suddenly he about faced and discussed how the east asians were some of the best and finest people ever. lol

I think the overall view is he seen skintone and culture as one in the same...and perhaps stereotyping like that has a grain of truth in it, but overall, its detatched from reality

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

That is irrelevant to my point..

Any instances of interbreeding only make the “brown race” stronger because theyre offspring are instantly considered to be (black/Hispanic/Asian/whatever) other race.

Which means there is no way the “white race “ could remain..

No one is ever born from a mixed race couple that is considered white. So there is always a net loss.

If that old racist logic was based on a 50% margins ., that would not be the case, but it is based on “one drop of black blood makes you black” logic..

So no matteer how many “white” ancestors you have after that. Your still black (or whatever) ...

Fighting that is fighting math..

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox
(Disclaimer: none of this is scientific.. this is all based from a sociopolitical viewpoint, not genetics. In reality there is no “white/black/yellow/red race” scientifically.. we are all mutts. You would have to find some isolated Amazonian tribe to claim otherwise..

Especially in America where the POV is set. African Americans are not Africans... they don’t even look like Africans.. they are mixes of African, Native American, Asian and European. The same way all the “white” Americans are mixes of the same)

White genocide is defined as ,” the act of diluting the “white race” with the DNA of other racial groups”.

Which it is claimed will lead to the extinction of the “white race”.. and they are right, but not because of anything to do with genetics or science..

The “white race” is not declining in population..

The “white race”(white racists) is ejecting anyone not a “pure blood”, even though there were no pure bloods to start with..

The concept of white genocide is based on the old antebellum concept of “one drop of black blood. Makes you black”..

So with any race mixing .. white people ONLY lose, while all the other races ONLY GAIN..

“The white race” is “losing” BECAUSE anyone not a pure blooded European is no longer considered white..

It doesn’t matter how small the percent of “black blood” a person has. That person can never be considered “white again” In The eyes of some..

Well that is a zero sum game.. it is a game that is unwinable long term..

Just one blip in the family line means that all those decendemts are now your “competitors “ not your team mates..

In a melting pot like America that process moves at lightspeed.. and every generational cycle the ones making attempts at racial purity lose a little more ground.

The reason that one day there will no longer be any “white people” is because of the way people choose to define what is white in first place.. and that definition was created at a time when white supremacy was considered a scientific fact.

As long as your still using ancient pseudo-science to define your world veiw. You cannot help but lose.

Geez , you make it Sound like Herr Hitler was Not so Bat Sheit Crazy After All ...............)

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 04:55 PM
link   

The “white race”(white racists) is ejecting anyone not a “pure blood”, even though there were no pure bloods to start with..

Correct, even Anglos, as much as they want to stick by that, aren't pure blood.

“The white race” is “losing” BECAUSE anyone not a pure blooded European is no longer considered white..

Tht's true but also to these racists anyone not pure Anglo/Nord/ German(which wasn't white in the US until the 1940s hah) isn't white.

I learned what racism was a young age by white people not minorities being called a "Polack", "subhuman" by an adult that was a teacher in my neighborhood. Which of what seems more common-not considered racist-, I was called names for being "ginger".

Sadly didn't stop as an adult, and it also illustrated that these racist want to cry about their race going away but they are part of the problem themselves. I moved to Eastern Wash., was warned that due to being a redhead I should stay away from certain areas in the region because I could be attacked looking Irish to the Aryan Nations- which when I relocated underestimated how active this stuff still was in the NW. (I know, I know racism in this country is a giant nothing burger and I have no experience).

Here's another example, I was dating and once this guy(didn't know he was racist) found out about my Ukrainian background he said I am a mongrel Asian and I don't date that kind(LOL good, likewise to not dating racists).

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 04:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox
a reply to: MteWamp

I live in mississppi (Memphis is closer) and it is still super prevelant here, too..

It isn’t even considered racist.. or atleast plenty of people who do not consider themselves racist would say that..

I am of the opposite opinion.. skin cancer runs in my family.. just one round of African would remove that risk from my line for generations.

Must say please don't underestimate skin caner like that. Many darker skinned people are susceptible more so because the notion is they cannot get skin cancer. Similar with how people who live in overcasts climates believe they are immune when in fact cancer rates are higher in some of those places than in sunny climates. As UV rays do make it through cloudy weather.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: JAY1980

In Mississippi it is definitely about race..

Just as anecdotal evidence..

A co worker just the other day said..

“I would never date a black guy.. it is not that I don’t find them attractive.. it is just that I wasn’t raised that way and my father would kill me (not literally).”

The funny part is if she had said “I would but I’m not attracted to black men..”

That is not racist.. you can’t really help who you are attracted to, but she specifically said she was attracted to them, but wouldn’t go there because of “the way she was raised”... aka because of racism..

I agree whole heartedly about your option though..

I don’t care what race my daughter brings home, but please god let him be GQ and not some POS thuggery out idiot...

edit on 5-3-2018 by JoshuaCox because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: MteWamp

originally posted by: TinySickTears

This # is so annoying. Too bad humans can't get their # together and just start viewing people as people.
It's 2018 and there are still dudes at work who run the mouth about how their daughter better not come home with a black guy.
I hear that # all the time.

Sucks big time

All the time? What kind of assholes are you hanging out with?

Hell, I live in the Heart of Dixie, and the last time I can recall hearing something like that was the early 70s.

Maybe you should consider finding a new crowd to hang with.

It's not as uncommon as you're implying. I live in a large metropolitan city in the South. I dated a white lady for 3 years and once her parents found out I was "black", they disowned her. After that, almost her entire extended family disowned her too with her brother outright saying he'd never allow his daughter to get with a black guy. They only accepted her again after one of their beloved family members (and one of the 3 or 4 who accepted her being w/me) died in a car wreck. But they still wouldn't meet me until after we broke up and she'd started dating a white guy. That was in 2010 or 2011.

And my younger brother once dated a white lady in a different state in the South. Her family also disowned her when they found out he was "black". That was maybe 10 years ago.

That ex & I are still friends to this day. But she openly acknowledged that with virtually all branches of her family, the absolute worst thing you could do was date a black person. That's what they considered the point of no return. In comparison, I was telling her that in my extended family, doing any type of coc aine product was considered the point of no return.

So yes, that stuff is definitely still going on today and it's by no means uncommon.
edit on 5-3-2018 by enlightenedservant because: had to corect a date. can't remember if it was 2010 or 2011

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: JAY1980

I think this is a statement that any parent would make, even a Black parent.

What some are arguing here is prejudice. Preconceived ideas about what you think a person is or isn't based on a superficial reflection.

I wonder how many of those parents that want their children to stick to their own kind, feel the same way when it means they would have to marry into poverty, versus marrying out of their race but into wealth. Their own kind clearly changes when money comes into the picture. On either side.

Something is always going to divide us because it seems that nature has cursed us with a desire for what is in the bush over what we have in our hands. It is not just human. I have watched my dogs do the same thing. What one of the other dogs has is always more desirable then what they have until they get it.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

More than you would ever know..

Segregation and such were less than a lifetime ago..

There are still people walking around today who personally witnessed lynchings...

Less than 50 years ago even an inter racial relationship would make you a social pariah.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 05:26 PM
link   
I ran into a similar problem a while back. Problem at the time was that I was Catholic and he was Jewish.

Crazy thing though is that my great grandfather was Jewish, but his family couldn't get past that that Catholic thing.
edit on 5-3-2018 by NightSkyeB4Dawn because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Existence is not a contest to see how many people who look like ourselves we can create to fill up the planet. Whichever "race" ends up with the most people on Earth doesn't mean they win.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 05:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: JenniferByrd

originally posted by: intrptr

We're conditioned to racism.

What you've been conditioned to your whole life is to be anti-white.

BS. I was born and raised in Thee United Sates of White America. I know from Privilege.

ETA: To be clearer, race is just one divisive measure used against the American people. Religion, nationalism, Wealth, education , class, status, politics, etc.

United we stand...

Divide and Rule...

edit on 5-3-2018 by intrptr because: ETA:

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: dreamingawake

That is crazy..

I was under the impression that Irish were more than accepted in the kkk..

In the 1800s and 1900s Irish were definitely discriminated against.. not slavery discriminated against, but still absolutely second class citizens to their other European counterparts ..

I was under the impression that there were almost no Americans without some Irish decent..

Maybe it is a regional thing.. in the south it isn’t that way..

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 06:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: XAnarchistX
THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS WHITE

Needs to be repeated

"Needs to be repeated" until anti-whites like you who support White Genocide can make it come true, right?

Are you white?

White self-hatred is SICK!!!

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

I don’t think white priveledge is an accurate term and should be discarded....

White privilege portrays a false narrative that all white people have some benefit for being white and that is not the case.. ask any trailerpark kid in America..

I think black discrimination is a far more accurate term.

I think the logical fallacies included in the “white privilege” narrative hurt way more than they help..

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: JenniferByrd

Thank you for being the perfect example of the OP..

Without you people whould be saying “ no one thinks that way!!”

Lol

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join