It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

“White Genocide”: The racist reason there are less and less white people.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 12:35 PM
link   
the last time we saw anything like that, where there was such a concern over blood lines, we also saw the dangers of such first hand.

There are still people today that have that, and the effects are very evident, in genetic diseases that comes from such. Course some of the more famous were the Royal lines of Europe. Most of them were related, and thus family feuds had a more devastating fall out for the people.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 12:36 PM
link   
We're conditioned to racism. Officially, the Human Race, right?

Its not a race folks, skin color is a shallow measure of Character and Heart as Racism is.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

So you don't believe any of these:

Diversity is a code word for White Genocide

White self-hatred is SICK!!!

"Diversity" means chasing down the last white person

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white

And you pretend not to know what a white person is, or even a black person. A silliness that usually requires long indoctrination at one of today's anti-white indoctrination centers ("universities") that teach that white people are evil even though they don't really exist, and white people must be bred out of existence even though they don't exist.

You claim that if you add two drops of coffee to a gallon of cream, or two drops of cream to a gallon of coffee, anyone then tasting either and not knowing that you had "polluted" each (as you seem to see it, but claim that it's folk like me who would see it that way), would say, "Hey, I wanted pure coffee," or "Hey, I wanted pure cream." Quit being silly, and don't be an anti-white who supports White Genocide.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 12:58 PM
link   

The white race may seem to be predominant in America, but they are a small minority worldwide. If extinguished from Europe and North America, where are they to go? I doubt that many of you would be fine with the elimination of any other people of the world.

Try taking your arguments and applying them to say, the Jewish people. Looks a lot different, eh?

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

We're conditioned to racism.

What you've been conditioned to your whole life is to be anti-white.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 01:12 PM
link   

I have been in an interracial relationship, my child is also of mixed race. I'm happy with how things worked out for me, but I get what you're saying. But before we can have an honest, down to earth discussion on the subject we have to discard political correctness and virtue signaling.

For example, TinySickTears post. Ever think that there's a reason for that? I.e., crime rates, job statistics, family statistics etc.? But I know these questions are uncomfortable, and most won't dare talk about it in fear of being regarded a racist or some other buzzword.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Snore.....

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: grey580

There is only one race.

And that's Homo Sapiens.

Yep, at the end of the day, every single one of us is a Homo (Sapiens) We're gonna grind whatever alternate crotch we're attracted to. Maybe skin color or ethnicity has some role in what you find attractive, maybe not. Doesn't change our base instinct to hump any.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 01:24 PM
link   

White people aren't going anywhere. There are lots of white living in Asia already. US has to end its own false indoctrination or else China will be forced to come in and this is major excuse to cause genocide of other races like the Native Americans. Look up Nazi's attempting to cause WW3 during cold War. This will not end unless US ends the war first place. American troops are dumb enough to follow since the Vietnam war. Bunch of idiots.

Warning: Do not side with America if conscription happens and FEMA starts hoarding Asians.
edit on 5-3-2018 by makemap because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: JenniferByrd

This becomes almost academic when you have you're YDNA tested out. Good ol dead white Euros are Haplogroup H. My German Genealogist, sitting with me, in Muenchen, looked at mine over the net and proclaimed that I'm descended from Vikings.

So now, who were the ancient Vikings descended from?? And where were they living, in the last Ice Age??

The Southerns' takes on race, devolved from the fact, that one Black ancestor, can mean that lily white couples can beget a coal black baby, which spawns all kinds of suspicions in their extended family. So those aggressive genes are something to avoid at all cost. Today, our white skins and blue eyes, are regressive genes, which helped us to get through the last Ice Age. And back then, just about everybody, in the Northern Hemisphere, lived down along the 30th or Divine, Parallel.

And it's the 30th Parallel's Glacial outwash floods, from the end of the last Ice Age, which spawned all the Biblical Flood stories. The Great Sphinx at Giza, is the terminus for our western migration along this Parallel.

Even the "Hairy Ainu" living along the coastlines of Japan are Caucasians, just like us, here in the U.S.A. As the Great Ice shields melted away, we spread out Northwards, following the verdant new grasses. Even some PNW, American Indians, have legends of their White skinned, and blue eyed ancestors, known as "Weyakins", or spirit warriors.

Our White Race and it's subsets have survived everything that Heaven and Earth, have thrown at us, ever since our escape from the Toban super volcanic eruption, some 72 Thousand years ago. And this is where the term Ibiru, (Hebrews), or the people of the Great Crossing, comes from. The last great Ice Age lasted for tens of thousands of years, and we spent most of it, living in present day India.

As late as Roman times, Alans, Sarmatians, and Goths, all sprang from Asia Minor, all the way to the British Isles. The British Picts were being a real P.I.T.A. to several Roman militaries, who then brought in fresh Sarmatian Cavalry, to deal with them. Goth's self deported from Anatolia, and Byzantium plugged in the Alans to keep the Goths bottled up in Iberia, and the French Coasts, and away from their Mediterranean's commerce routes.

To sum it up. All of this ain't rocket science. Academics with agendas, ignore the fact that in places, the Ice was a mile deep, just like it is in today's "Greenland". You cannot farm or graze animals on the top of a Greenland Glacier. Neither could you, on the great Asian, Siberian, ice fields. Our ancestors filed into modern Europe, through Glacial recessions, which proved temporary in some cases. Then we had to work around evolving ice fields. The last major hiccup was the Great "Dark Ages", of the Fifth and Sixth Century. Divisive politics from Byzantium, let the Moors flood across North Africa, and conquer most of Spain. But Franks stopped them at the Battle of Tours, in Southern France, in 670 AD.

edit on 5-3-2018 by carpooler because: Dark ages and the Battle of Tours.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Aegeus

Yep.
Think about it often and it still sucks

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: JenniferByrd

Thank you for proving the white genocide crowd is alive and well..

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: MteWamp

I’m debunking a fake concept that if you do not agree with , shouldn’t effect you..

I wonder if you also feel the need to say the same for the plethora of “reverse racism” threads that can be found in the “new “ section of ATS at any time..

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox
a reply to: MteWamp

I’m debunking a fake concept that if you do not agree with , shouldn’t effect you..

I wonder if you also feel the need to say the same for the plethora of “reverse racism” threads that can be found in the “new “ section of ATS at any time..

“Daddy, what is the person writing this trying to do?”

“It’s called virtue signalling, sweety. Some people used to do it so that they could try to feel good about being stupid.”

“How come I’ve never seen it before, Daddy?”

“The United States banned stupid people before you were born, honey. But we saved some posts so that future generations could understand why we did it.”

I do believe you have made history... ~golf clap~

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Slanter
The fly in that milk is that making the determination that you have St. Bernards racing against Greyhounds. A dog might look like a Greyhound, behave like a Greyhound and, to all intent and purposes be a Greyhound, but if his parents are not registered as Greyhounds, he is not a pure-bred dog, and generally cannot be registered a purebred.

Even if they look like a certain breed, it just is displaying the traits that are more dominant in the appearance. The temperament, and other characteristics still could be a hodgepodge of a million and one other characteristics. So basically you identify a dog by what you see. Even DNA only classifies a certain breed based on a determined and accepted set of qualifiers.

It is much more difficult with humans.
edit on 5-3-2018 by NightSkyeB4Dawn because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 03:40 PM
link   
All races are a genetic abnormality multiplied to make what we have today. redhead, asians with their baby features, etc.

I understand people are going to be attracted to the traits they like based on a multitude of reasons, be it familiar qualities reflective of their parents, to exotic interest, etc.

I do just find it a shame that with a increasingly smaller world, ultimately all these interesting genetic differences will be ultimately erased into a bland sort of bronze looking feature in a couple thousand years or so...and yeah, white people will be the first to go overall because there aren't as many. overall the asians will win simply through sheer numbers (indian and chinese). Does it matter? on a whole, not really..humans will be humans. But as a uniqueness of all the different flavors we have today, it will be a considerable loss.

Maybe by then however, we will be able to change our looks like we change pants today...and so that is kinda cool.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: SaturnFX

How beautiful those recessive genes will be then with the different eye and hair colours coming out with the darker skin.

It won't be a shame at all. It'll be a different uniqueness

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 03:54 PM
link   
THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS WHITE

Needs to be repeated, "White" is not a race, so-called "America" which had been occupied by various people before the British came is not "White"

European's that came, rapped indigenous people, raped Slaves, Raped Mexicans, and raped whoever else they could have all been "Mixing DNA" for centuries, this newly appointed "White Genocide" are theses snowflakes screaming and crying about spooky 'identity politics' hidden in some crypto-racist language of "Diversity is White Genocide" and it is not "Racism" it is they who are racists trying to eradicate the "White" person

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: SaturnFX
Unless designer children become the only way to have babies, the recessive gene will continue to rear its head often enough to remind us that we are a common stock of great varieties.

How they will be accepted or treated may be another story.

Children born white or with blue eyes in villages that have never seen a white person, are either treated as miracles or as demons.

Albinos are born in my family at least every second generation, almost like clockwork with a large portion of my family born with what I call the Lily Monster streak in their hair. These are known and accepted familial traits, but I am sure there were family members in the past that severely suffered because of our recessive genes.

edit on 5-3-2018 by NightSkyeB4Dawn because: Not Mortica Adams

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Holy moly, I agree with everything you say.

Its true. Racial diversity is healthier. There should be breeding, but on a personal level. Choosing who you wish to combine with should be an intimate /closed process.

No one knows who best to be with than yourself.

BTW, climatological adaptations never stop. What makes us brown or white will always do so after enough generations.

The land is who we are.

edit on 3 5 2018 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join