It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

“White Genocide”: The racist reason there are less and less white people.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox
(Disclaimer: none of this is scientific.. this is all based from a sociopolitical viewpoint, not genetics. In reality there is no “white/black/yellow/red race” scientifically.. we are all mutts. You would have to find some isolated Amazonian tribe to claim otherwise..

Especially in America where the POV is set. African Americans are not Africans... they don’t even look like Africans.. they are mixes of African, Native American, Asian and European. The same way all the “white” Americans are mixes of the same)

White genocide is defined as ,” the act of diluting the “white race” with the DNA of other racial groups”.

Which it is claimed will lead to the extinction of the “white race”.. and they are right, but not because of anything to do with genetics or science..

The “white race” is not declining in population..

The “white race”(white racists) is ejecting anyone not a “pure blood”, even though there were no pure bloods to start with..

The concept of white genocide is based on the old antebellum concept of “one drop of black blood. Makes you black”..

So with any race mixing .. white people ONLY lose, while all the other races ONLY GAIN..

“The white race” is “losing” BECAUSE anyone not a pure blooded European is no longer considered white..

It doesn’t matter how small the percent of “black blood” a person has. That person can never be considered “white again” In The eyes of some..

Well that is a zero sum game.. it is a game that is unwinable long term..

Just one blip in the family line means that all those decendemts are now your “competitors “ not your team mates..

In a melting pot like America that process moves at lightspeed.. and every generational cycle the ones making attempts at racial purity lose a little more ground.

The reason that one day there will no longer be any “white people” is because of the way people choose to define what is white in first place.. and that definition was created at a time when white supremacy was considered a scientific fact.

As long as your still using ancient pseudo-science to define your world veiw. You cannot help but lose.

Dude. You ever think that maybe a big part of the problem is the fact that you spend so much time and effort thinking and talking about this type of stupidity?

Is this really the kind of thing you feel the need to excessively ponder?

I just think it's emotionally unhealthy to spend so much time thinking about race and racism.

It just seems like that time would be better spent on something a bit more productive.

No wonder you guys are always unhappy.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Athetos
Don't discriminate against albinos

Please

a reply to: MteWamp

Yup.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Wardaddy454

# them too

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Athetos
Don't discriminate against albinos

Please

Damn, I apologize. I have no idea what came over me.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 11:26 AM
link   
The even more ridiculous part of it is white skin is a genetic adaptation to living in northern climates, so once darker brown people moved to live in the North, and their skin lightened as a result.

All white people are once-black people who turned white.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

originally posted by: TinySickTears
a reply to: JoshuaCox

This # is so annoying. Too bad humans can't get their # together and just start viewing people as people.
It's 2018 and there are still dudes at work who run the mouth about how their daughter better not come home with a black guy.
I hear that # all the time.

Sucks big time

And there are Black/Hispanic/Asian parents that hope their children don't bring home white people. If only they knew it was 2018.

Exactly. The supposition that white is the pure color smacks of Nazism racism.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

Ever been a white person who dated/date a non white person?

Yeah, I would say people of color identify more with skin color over white people

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 11:40 AM
link   

My recent research suggests the financial interests in the oil industry have suppressed the history of ancient boat travel because they don't want us to know what we can manage without oil. A side effect is we don't understand how much we mixed in the past.

1896. First recorded rowboat crossing of the Atlantic Ocean. www.norwegianamerican.com...

. . . they set out from The Battery in New York City June 6, 1896, and arrived 55 days later in the Isles of Scilly off the southwestern tip of the Cornish peninsula of Great Britain
en.wikipedia.org...

55 days and you can start making eyes at some exotic potential partner.

It seems likely over a long period of time the larger part of the population evolves to suit the local climate. Once the oil stops flowing the various populations will eventually go back to having localised or 'racial' characteristics.

Large scale blending of the different 'races' is totally dependent on environmentally destructive fossil fuel addiction.

Sustainable small scale blending depends on how strong your rowing arms are.

edit on 5 3 2018 by Kester because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 11:46 AM
link   

That doesn’t make it any more solid of a concept..

Isn’t that a text book 2 wrongs make it right argument??

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kester

My recent research suggests the financial interests in the oil industry have suppressed the history of ancient boat travel because they don't want us to know what we can manage without oil. A side effect is we don't understand how much we mixed in the past.

1896. First recorded rowboat crossing of the Atlantic Ocean. www.norwegianamerican.com...

. . . they set out from The Battery in New York City June 6, 1896, and arrived 55 days later in the Isles of Scilly off the southwestern tip of the Cornish peninsula of Great Britain
en.wikipedia.org...

55 days and you can start making eyes at some exotic potential partner.

It seems likely over long periods of time the larger part of the population will evolve to suit the local climate. Once the oil stops flowing the various populations will eventually go back to having localised or 'racial' characteristics.

Blending the different 'races' large scale is totally dependent on environmentally destructive fossil fuel addiction.

Seriously?

I don't know how you go from "blending races" to "environmentally destructive fossil fuel addiction".

I think that the reason that races mix is because Latinas are just so devastatingly drop-dead-gorgeous.
But that's just me.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Kester

I don’t buy that for a second...

Even if we could cross the oceans with sails, doesn’t mean it is more effective to..

We could walk everywhere or ride a horse, but good luck getting anywhere fast..

Large scale blending of the races is called evolution..

The best traits rise to the top , while the less beneficial traits are slowly discarded..

An mulloto(black/white) mix means no skin cancer and no scycle cell anemia..

Mixing improve humanity.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 11:51 AM
link   

That doesn’t make it any more solid of a concept..

Isn’t that a text book 2 wrongs make it right argument??

Not to speak for WD but it points out that other colors also see themselves as pure. Thus this premise is biased and flawed.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 11:52 AM
link   

It is definitely because we do like to find lovin in any place we can lol..

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

The whole concept of “pure” or royal blood is based on the fake concept that we were all better in the past, rather than evolutionarily improving into the future..

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 11:57 AM
link   

You uh, ya know, drive while under the influence of that crazy brain of yours?

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 11:58 AM
link   

There is only one race.

And that's Homo Sapiens.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid

Exactly. The supposition that white is the pure color smacks of Nazism racism.

I always find these type of threads amusing ...... The fact is that a large

percentage of 'white' people spend a lot of time, and vacations trying to

achieve a very deep tan?

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 12:10 PM
link   
I'm so sick of threads like these. It's almost as if certain people are TRYING to beat the race card into our heads and we are more than happy to take the beating.

The more the media reports on perceived racism the more people will become racist. You are what you eat and in this case it's the media's garbage racist narrative.

I don't remember this kind of deluge on race related threads until the media started talking about it, now there is thread after thread about it. Social engineering on the part of the media, they're winning.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 12:18 PM
link   

(Disclaimer: none of this is scientific.. this is all based from a sociopolitical viewpoint, not genetics. In reality there is no “white/black/yellow/red race” scientifically.. we are all mutts. You would have to find some isolated Amazonian tribe to claim otherwise..

Especially in America where the POV is set. African Americans are not Africans... they don’t even look like Africans.. they are mixes of African, Native American, Asian and European. The same way all the “white” Americans are mixes of the same)

White genocide is defined as ,” the act of diluting the “white race” with the DNA of other racial groups”.

Which it is claimed will lead to the extinction of the “white race”.. and they are right, but not because of anything to do with genetics or science..

The “white race” is not declining in population..

The “white race”(white racists) is ejecting anyone not a “pure blood”, even though there were no pure bloods to start with..

The concept of white genocide is based on the old antebellum concept of “one drop of black blood. Makes you black”..

So with any race mixing .. white people ONLY lose, while all the other races ONLY GAIN..

“The white race” is “losing” BECAUSE anyone not a pure blooded European is no longer considered white..

It doesn’t matter how small the percent of “black blood” a person has. That person can never be considered “white again” In The eyes of some..

Well that is a zero sum game.. it is a game that is unwinable long term..

Just one blip in the family line means that all those decendemts are now your “competitors “ not your team mates..

In a melting pot like America that process moves at lightspeed.. and every generational cycle the ones making attempts at racial purity lose a little more ground.

The reason that one day there will no longer be any “white people” is because of the way people choose to define what is white in first place.. and that definition was created at a time when white supremacy was considered a scientific fact.

As long as your still using ancient pseudo-science to define your world veiw. You cannot help but lose.

Lol...ya pretty much. Had to read it a couple times to get the point but I got it. Yup it's utterly #ing ridiculous and pointless. I like when people try to guess where my family comes from....white people always think im white but brown people and Asians assume im from somewhere there but they're all wrong. Only a few people have ever guessed right. It's a fun game.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Who is unhappy...

Facts are facts.. no matter how much they are hidden or ignored.

We are not talking about ancient history here..

People are still alive to say who watched lynchings and such..

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join