It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

“White Genocide”: The racist reason there are less and less white people.

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 06:54 AM
link   
a reply to: enlightenedservant

Im jsut taking the piss by the way , I know the definitions are in place, I was just making fun of the fact that black and white arent actually colours by physical properties of light

and that all humans have colour in their skin , so person of colour seems silly when referring to a human because we are all coloured !

thanks for contributing your thoughts

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 06:55 AM
link   
a reply to: enlightenedservant

Im pretty sure they were referring to the mongrel - mixed breed aspect

not the stupid or insignificant person

posted on Mar, 10 2018 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Agartha

originally posted by: Macdon
Mixing destroys humanity. Mulattos can't even receive organ/bone marrow donations as easily as a pure raced person.

Wow, if ignorance could be defined by a sentence, then yours above would be it.

1) There's no such thing as 'pure raced person', that term only exists in the feeble minds of bigots.
2) Bone marrow does not rely on 'races', only poor written news articles/blogs would say that. Bone marrow (and some organs) need a specific genetic match which does not necessarily match the looks of a person, by this I mean skin colour or facial features. Bone marrow success depends on finding a person with your same genetic diversity and no other place is more genetically diverse than Africa. A 'pure raced' or 'full blooded' African would have more trouble finding a successful donor, because of the genetic diversity.

White skin does not mean skin cancer, do the research, you can avoid it without dragging your race through the sewerage system of racial degeneracy.

I think you need a ancestry DNA test to show how deep in the 'sewerage system' your ancestors have been. Education is the only tool to eradicate ignorance like yours.

a reply to: JoshuaCox

The One drop fallacy was used to justify racism and to make clearer boundaries between black and white. I can't believe that in the year 2018, with all we know about genetics, people still cling to the idea of races, when ALL of us have more than one drop of blood from different ethnicities.

Yup, Even the Nazi's thought One Drop was too extreme.

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 05:38 AM
link   
a reply to: sapien82

No worries.

Although I have to admit that some of the posts in this thread make it hard to assume that people are just joking around.

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join