It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

“White Genocide”: The racist reason there are less and less white people.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 10:38 AM
link   
(Disclaimer: none of this is scientific.. this is all based from a sociopolitical viewpoint, not genetics. In reality there is no “white/black/yellow/red race” scientifically.. we are all mutts. You would have to find some isolated Amazonian tribe to claim otherwise..

Especially in America where the POV is set. African Americans are not Africans... they don’t even look like Africans.. they are mixes of African, Native American, Asian and European. The same way all the “white” Americans are mixes of the same)

White genocide is defined as ,” the act of diluting the “white race” with the DNA of other racial groups”.

Which it is claimed will lead to the extinction of the “white race”.. and they are right, but not because of anything to do with genetics or science..

The “white race” is not declining in population..

The “white race”(white racists) is ejecting anyone not a “pure blood”, even though there were no pure bloods to start with..

The concept of white genocide is based on the old antebellum concept of “one drop of black blood. Makes you black”..

So with any race mixing .. white people ONLY lose, while all the other races ONLY GAIN..

“The white race” is “losing” BECAUSE anyone not a pure blooded European is no longer considered white..

It doesn’t matter how small the percent of “black blood” a person has. That person can never be considered “white again” In The eyes of some..

Well that is a zero sum game.. it is a game that is unwinable long term..

Just one blip in the family line means that all those decendemts are now your “competitors “ not your team mates..

In a melting pot like America that process moves at lightspeed.. and every generational cycle the ones making attempts at racial purity lose a little more ground.

The reason that one day there will no longer be any “white people” is because of the way people choose to define what is white in first place.. and that definition was created at a time when white supremacy was considered a scientific fact.

As long as your still using ancient pseudo-science to define your world veiw. You cannot help but lose.

+11 more 
posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

This # is so annoying. Too bad humans can't get their # together and just start viewing people as people.
It's 2018 and there are still dudes at work who run the mouth about how their daughter better not come home with a black guy.
I hear that # all the time.

Sucks big time

+4 more 
posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

So with any race mixing .. white people ONLY lose, while all the other races ONLY GAIN..

Only if one has the POV of a moron. Mathematics alone puts this puppy to sleep. I fail to see the value of even considering this premise.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 10:44 AM
link   
People call me white but I am Canadian.
White is also the colour of my skin but not my ethnic back ground. I am Dutch ethnically speaking with a dash of Polish &
Ukrainian.

If you focus just on colour that's all your going to see.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

Absolutely it is ridiculous..

Thus why I am pointing out the ridiculousness of the whole concept
edit on 5-3-2018 by JoshuaCox because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Athetos

The “color classification system “ was Uber flawed logic from the jump.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 10:55 AM
link   
If the world was a completely rational place white supremacy would have gone away when we learned about DNA and genetics. Reading up on that stupid myth that started propagating at the beginning of the last century it amazes me that anyone still gives it any credence knowing what we now know about genetics.

Obviously there are physical differences in race... if i'm at a dog race i'm not gonna bet on a St Bernard racing against a bunch of Greyhounds, but the St Bernard is still a dog with its own worthwhile beneficial traits.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 10:58 AM
link   
The more people mention race, the more people fret over it. A racial mindset is a learned trait. I didn't even know what racism was until I was a teenager. Fortunately, it wasn't taught to me by my parents and by the time I witnessed it, I could make up my own mind.

I figure in a few hundred years, if society continues, people will be a blend and everyone will have so many genes from different races they won't know what to call themselves.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears

This # is so annoying. Too bad humans can't get their # together and just start viewing people as people.
It's 2018 and there are still dudes at work who run the mouth about how their daughter better not come home with a black guy.

Sucks big time

All the time? What kind of assholes are you hanging out with?

Hell, I live in the Heart of Dixie, and the last time I can recall hearing something like that was the early 70s.

Maybe you should consider finding a new crowd to hang with.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: MteWamp

I don't hang out with anyone dude. This is just # I hear at work.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 11:03 AM
link   
The white race...

...is owned by Disney.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 11:06 AM
link   
In the long run, this will all take care of itself. I figure we''ll all just be "brown", or at least "brownish" in another 100 years anyway.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Skin color alone do not define race. I mean my race is puertorican. Our race came to be as a mix of Africans, Spaniards and Tainos (originally).

Good luck trying to identify a puertorican by it looks, we have all the colors of the spectrum, and all of the characteristics that you can mention.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 11:07 AM
link   
I remember hearing blondes were going extinct for the same reason. We're still here.

That said, the whole "pure race" idea sounds rather incestuous.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 11:09 AM
link   
If I was an alien from another planet and I read this, it would be give me plenty of good reason to send a fleet of warships to vaporize Earth back to the creation period.

Wonder why anything intelligent in the vastness of space avoids Earth like the plague. Back water hillbilly humans fighting over simpleton ideals.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Yup I am in agreeance with you.
We humans have so many facets it's a shame some people are hung up on surface layers.

edit on 5-3-2018 by Athetos because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Don't discriminate against albinos

Please

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears

Sucks big time

And there are Black/Hispanic/Asian parents that hope their children don't bring home white people. If only they knew it was 2018.

link   

I live in mississppi (Memphis is closer) and it is still super prevelant here, too..

It isn’t even considered racist.. or atleast plenty of people who do not consider themselves racist would say that..

I am of the opposite opinion.. skin cancer runs in my family.. just one round of African would remove that risk from my line for generations.

link   

Ah the concept of race...

It doesn't really matter, none of us will live forever. We're all human; with our fables and foibles and strengths and weaknesses. If skin colors really matter that much, then there is no hope for a peaceful future for the following generations.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join