It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Waterpipe vs Cigarette

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 04:44 AM
link   
From now on waterpipe only for me.

source

Even tough it doesn't seem to make that much difference. But I prefer a quick hit to that endless sucking on paper.
Pipes can be beautiful

Nice right?
That's EHLE

australasianscience.com say it makes no difference.

But the vibe is better, right?

edit on 5-3-2018 by Peeple because: Add

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 05:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Well I chain smoke so having a bong glued to my lips isn't too practical. That is a beautiful bong though.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 05:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

Pick your poison that was my point. No pretty bong for you.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 05:33 AM
link   

Oh, I would use it but not for tobacco.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 05:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 05:49 AM
link   

Last time I had a waterpipe someone else called it a bong and took it away.

I havnt smoked ciggy in like 2 weeks. Mmmm.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 05:55 AM
link   
Interdasting.. So Roger from American Dad smoking a ciggy in a pipe, was close!!

Do you just unroll a cigarette and pipe it? lol

I prefer shisha myself. the ritual of preparing it, putting the coal on the foil and heating it.. and the flavours. I still love strawberry margarita.

And for those without a hookah, just grab a spud, cut it in half, scoop out a decent cavity and poke a hole to fit your stem. pack it with the jam, then proceed as usual.

Now that's vaping..

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 05:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Reverbs

Last time I had a waterpipe someone else called it a bong and took it away.

I havnt smoked ciggy in like 2 weeks. Mmmm.

They took your bong? Did you throw the pizza crust at them? infidels...

2 weeks.. well done !! I just purchased some more ejuice for my doodalacky and am fighting with an online vendor who proceeded to take $280 from my bank with failed transactions. Easier to buy a pack of smokes
even if they are $32 bucks now for a pack of 25.

Whores will have their trinkets though !

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 06:31 AM
link   
a reply to: badw0lf

I pretended I had no idea what was going on when i woke up (I was quite surprised and confused)5 people in matching outfits shining lights on my face. They brought their pet german shepherd too.. He was excited about all the glass toys he was finding. I saw he already found 3 waterpipes and 14 regular tobacco pipes in a sort of pyramid of glass stacked like a sculpture. Some was mine but I didnt claim it haha. They werent there for me, so she got 17 counts me 0.

that was 11 years ago, and the last time I owned glass.

But hey the money im saving on cigs is going to vitamins and cbd oil. Nice trade off.

edit on 5-3-2018 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-3-2018 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 07:35 AM
link   
Dry herb vape pens are where it's at.

I prefer to roll cigarettes over using a water pipe, as those damn pipes get knocked over and stain the carpet, and they tend to end up smelling like # and can be a PITA to keep clean.

I find a rolled cigarette tends to be more mellow and relaxing, vs a water pipe that gives a more intense hit of.... nicotine... yes tobacco... of course.

Consuming edible products would surely be the safest method of all. But tends to make the body quite lethargic. If you put 'tobacco' into edibles that is.....

but yes, here we tend to call such pipes bongs, and we smoke a 'cone' not a 'bowl'.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 07:42 AM
link   
a reply to: AtomicKangaroo

Once in a week with cooking water and crushed dishwasher tabs, about 15 minutes and it's as good as new.
I know clumsy people but the smart monkey learns to give it a safe space.
But each to their own as there seem to be no health related difference.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 07:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Reverbs

Man, thats some real BS right there.

I feel for you mate.. damn, I've heard of this sort of thing before, and it makes my blood boil.

Glad you can post about it though, and not sneak a stolen phone to post.

Bloody philistines, the lot of them...

Seen some real good collections taken. Luckily I just use an old OJ bottle and a $5 stem and cone. for my tobacco smoking.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 08:02 AM
link   

I met a guy from the US decades ago, and he was saying bull, I had to ask what he meant.. he was saying bowl.. but with his strong accent, it was hard to tell. I eventually clicked.. a BOWL?? Man you guy are seriously crazy, we just use a cone. who can inhale a full bowl?

lol

funny things tobacco does to ones vernacular..

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Water pipes are great and for tobacco!
Just cleaning it regularly with isopropyl alcohol and salt to keep it shiny and sterile.

The extra moisture added to the smoke makes it a lot less harsh and very smooth.

edit on 5-3-2018 by Athetos because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 08:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

Once in a week with cooking water and crushed dishwasher tabs, about 15 minutes and it's as good as new.
I know clumsy people but the smart monkey learns to give it a safe space.
But each to their own as there seem to be no health related difference.

Dishwater tabs?

No wonder this guy vaped a tide pod

Idiot vapes tide pod

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 08:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Athetos

No one answered me.

Do you just pop a ciggy in it, or do you have specialy baccy?

I can't imagine ... who am I kidding. lol

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Those are two entirely unrelated things and I am distancing myself and what I do far from vaping tide pods.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 08:24 AM
link   

its no worries.
makes good stories.
I once accidentally and very loudly announced to the sheriff that I was lactating. Or there was the time I accidentally had 100 cars parked on a highway and 300 drunk people cascading over the hills avoiding the cops i was talking to.. me and the cops just cracked up at the hilarious wave of drunk humans acting not so much like graceful deer falling down the mountain.

And the time I got tased. That's the only time I ever got charged with anything hehe different kind of charge.

What I didnt realize is that waterpipes dont do much different than just smoking a cig. Which I guess doesnt matter for me since Im such a quitter. Sshh Im just proud of myself.

my lungs are like mm mm tasty yum.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 08:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Athetos
Water pipes are great and for tobacco!
Just cleaning it regularly with isopropyl alcohol and salt to keep it shiny and sterile.

The extra moisture added to the smoke makes it a lot less harsh and very smooth.

yep alcohol and salt. makes very quick work of even the dirtiest of the dirty (lol my mind anyway)..

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 09:15 AM
link   
One of the most insidious inventions ever devised is the cigarette. Measured doses of nicotine, twenty to a pack, easily purchased anywhere.

Instant gratification, no work involved, just light up and puff.

Whenever you feel the urge, smoke another and another. Until you die.

I smoked for thirty five years, hardest thing I ever did was quit that foul, disgusting habit. Took years, paying a stiff price, too.

Do yourself a favor, stop smoking.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join