It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I hope Mueller indicts Trump and he gets impeached.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 06:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
Anonymous people on a social media site said things about me.

I think we call that 'a day of the week' or some such.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I had to go to a safe space, but the liquor store owner said I was frightening customers.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Put your pig mask back on, makes you easier on the eye.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 06:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Put your pig mask back on, makes you easier on the eye.

I don't own one, except for the one I wear when I'm not wearing it.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 06:49 PM
link   

That's the one I'm not talking about.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Good news!

Once President Pence takes over for the disgraced (but happier) former President Trump, he vows to:

1. Make Human Baby Murders (aka abortions) ILLEGAL.
and
2. Ensure that every adult has a firearm for protection.
and
3. Lead Saturday Morning Prayer, broadcast live on YouTube.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 06:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Good news!

Once President Pence takes over for the disgraced (but happier) former President Trump, he vows to:

and
and

Death penalty for marijuana users? Oh, right. That's Sessions.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I think Trump and Pence are a package deal.

According to my sources at CNN, if Trump gets impeached, he and Pence have to leave and Hillary has to take over.

This is from my sources. Their moms also backed their story by saying that, "Their babies would never lie".

So, there is that.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 06:58 PM
link   
A realistic honest person for president. You do realize this admin is mainly white? This is not america its a delusional lie. Enjoy your fake freedoms.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Read my signature

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 07:01 PM
link   

1. Check
2. Check
3. Two out of three ain't bad 'cause YouTube don't play dat

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Hey OP, get ready for your vomiting heart attack while rioting and looting coz you are a minion sheep of the MSM.
How many people did it take to crucify Jesus? Millions billions and trillions you claim? Man you watch too much network news. Or you live in Cali. Or both.

The man is doing what he said he would do from day one. There has been no more honest president ever elected. He is honest about what kind of person he is. I didn't elect someone to be a nice person. I elected someone to effect positive change. And OMG has he been delivering in the face of the most oppressive and manipulated media the world has ever seen.

To me, its like some of you people are so programmed that the MSM could tell you poop is good for you and you would start eating that sht up like it was popcorn.

I deal in facts. IDGAF what the libs think. I really don't. They want to kill babies to exercise their right to unprotected sex. They want to destroy the judeo/christian fabric of society, for too many reasons to list. They want to shame gun owners into giving away their rights and protection. They want to allow illegal immigrants into this country and plunder our dowry so they can control the voting majority. They want to make up fictitious rules and genders, to destroy decency and the rule of law. I could just go on and on.
Decent people do not like to argue and get messy. It takes tough mofo's to stand up in the face of all this and lead. DT is truly amazing in his ability and fortitude to do so. If you voted for him, and from your diatribe I can't imagine why you did, you got and are getting exactly what you hoped for. And if you aren't, it is only because you get your imaginary facts from the wrong sources.

Doesn't politics make us a lovely bunch!

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift

Good news!

and
and

Death penalty for marijuana users? Oh, right. That's Sessions.

Sessions would LOVE President Pence, LOL.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Deplorable

I said "YouTube" because that's the first that came to mind. Most likely ultra-conservative/religious President Pence would not want anything to do with YouTube. Too much smut and violence.

WhiteHouse.gov with streaming, would be more suitable.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: FingerMan

That was epic.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 08:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: FingerMan

Hey OP, get ready for your vomiting heart attack while rioting and looting coz you are a minion sheep of the MSM.
How many people did it take to crucify Jesus? Millions billions and trillions you claim? Man you watch too much network news. Or you live in Cali. Or both.

The man is doing what he said he would do from day one. There has been no more honest president ever elected. He is honest about what kind of person he is. I didn't elect someone to be a nice person. I elected someone to effect positive change. And OMG has he been delivering in the face of the most oppressive and manipulated media the world has ever seen.

To me, its like some of you people are so programmed that the MSM could tell you poop is good for you and you would start eating that sht up like it was popcorn.

I deal in facts. IDGAF what the libs think. I really don't. They want to kill babies to exercise their right to unprotected sex. They want to destroy the judeo/christian fabric of society, for too many reasons to list. They want to shame gun owners into giving away their rights and protection. They want to allow illegal immigrants into this country and plunder our dowry so they can control the voting majority. They want to make up fictitious rules and genders, to destroy decency and the rule of law. I could just go on and on.
Decent people do not like to argue and get messy. It takes tough mofo's to stand up in the face of all this and lead. DT is truly amazing in his ability and fortitude to do so. If you voted for him, and from your diatribe I can't imagine why you did, you got and are getting exactly what you hoped for. And if you aren't, it is only because you get your imaginary facts from the wrong sources.

Doesn't politics make us a lovely bunch!

Im a lib..i know libs..i like them. Cannot stand all my trumptard friends anymore. I got a bridge to sell you if you believe any of these fools. Trumps probably going to get us nuked.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Impeachment, is not about justice but politics. Make no mistake on that one.

And it would be very public, but unlike any trial, it would be very public, and all of the evidence would be presented where all could see it. There would not be anything that could be used or upheld as classified. and it would require a majority in the House to agree that such is needed, and 60 in the Senate to convict.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Quite humorous the number of people who have the absolute wrong idea about your OP.

(tip o'the hat to ya)

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 08:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical

Quite humorous the number of people who have the absolute wrong idea about your OP.

(tip o'the hat to ya)

It's been fun!

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 08:53 PM
link   
a reply to: FingerMan

Could you recommend a nice tasty sauce to go with that poop ....

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join