It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I hope Mueller indicts Trump and he gets impeached.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 10:59 AM
link   
I think it would be far funnier (in a morose sort of way) if Mueller's probe finds overt and undeniable evidence of treason or some other heinous crime and the Republican congress still refuses to impeach him....

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

It is a noble thought to protect the cry babies from further suffocation from hyperventilation and dehydration cramps from all the tears when the witch hunt finds that the duck doesn’t float.

But what about all the Trump supporters throwing a hissy fit? I mean they are the ones holding the guns and make up the bulk of the military currently in place. I am a little more concerned about their feelings of being short changed.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
Yeah. I know. And I voted for him.

But we have to look at the big picture here. Trump is only one man.

There are millions, probably billions of people that hate Trump and if Trump is found not guilty, then there are going to be probably trillions of people with heart attacks, vomiting, rioting and looting.

Can we, as a nation, survive a global hissy-fit?

I think not.

So, for the future of humanity, and for the sake of the children (yes, the children) please, even if he is innocent, please impeach Trump.

There aren't enough adult diapers, bubble machines, crayons or puppies to maintain our nation.

Thank you and God bless America.

This sounds like a true-blue dyed in the wool Pence fan.

May you get what you deserve as often as you wish.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Ahabstar

I believe that the US has a large enough surplus of bourbon to ease the pain, or maybe puppies.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 12:06 PM
link   

There are millions, probably billions of people that hate Trump and if Trump is found not guilty, then there are going to be probably trillions of people with heart attacks, vomiting, rioting and looting.

Democrats might question that number. The way they're screeching and whining they probably believe it's more like trillions of people (that would include far off just discovered Earth-like planets.)

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Sigh. Another emotional self-pity thread by the usual suspects.
Let me get this straight. If you disagree with Trump than it's either A) fake news or B) because you hate him. Nothing to do with his politics.
Remember the time when Trump cult labeled everyone as snowflakes?! What do you call this self pity pathetic marathon?

edit on 5-3-2018 by ErrorErrorError because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 12:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: eNaR

Democrats might question that number. The way they're screeching and whining they probably believe it's more like trillions of people (that would include far off just discovered Earth-like planets.)

I thought this was the Pol forum, not the 'huffing one's own farts space'.

edit on 10pm18fpmMon, 05 Mar 2018 12:12:46 -0600America/ChicagoMon, 05 Mar 2018 12:12:46 -0600 by Wayfarer because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 12:59 PM
link   
I think you would need a crime.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 01:09 PM
link   

I haven't posted in a while, but I just had to.

Kroger.

heart emoji Us southerners definitely like to add that 's to things

edit on 5-3-2018 by raymundoko because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 01:23 PM
link   

edit on 5-3-2018 by Kharron because: deleted, changed my mind

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 01:27 PM
link   

So, for the future of humanity, and for the sake of the children (yes, the children) please, even if he is innocent, please impeach Trump.

So what you are saying is if he is found innocent, he should still be impeached for the sake of the children?
Well that's going to fly in the face of democracy, truth and honesty isn't it...so then what are we teaching our children? No matter how truthful and honest you are we'll still punish you?
Yeah...that will work....NOT

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 02:07 PM
link   

If the Dems win the house and Senate then Trump will be impeached . It won't matter if he is guilty or innocent .

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: 10uoutlaw

Not gonna happen. End of story.

What God has put in motion, nothing or no one will stop...

Mark Taylor, known as the fireman prophet and co-author of The Trump Prophecies, says impeachment attempts on President Donald Trump will be futile. Taylor said that in 2011 God told him that then-businessman Donald Trump would be president – and despite his many enemies, God would protect him.

"They will say things about this man, the enemy, but it will not affect him and they will say it rolls off of him like a duck. For even as the feathers of a duck protect it, so shall my feathers protect this next president." – Mark Taylor 2011 The Trump Prophecies

'He's Not Going Anywhere!' Why 'Fireman Prophet' Calls Trump Impeachment Attempts 'Futile'

And then there is a nation, He showed me, He took me, itching for a new kind of war with America. They will shout, "Impeach, impeach," they say, but nay. This nation shall come very subtly but he shall not come in the time of President Obama. They shall come when this new one arises, My David that I have set aside for this nation, a man of prayer, a man of choice words...

They will even say, "This man is not speaking enough," but God says, I have set him aside. They will shout, "Impeach, impeach," but this shall not happen, and then, God says, highly embarrassing moments when another Snowden arises and people will become very afraid.
In Honor of Kim Clement...His Pre-Stricken Words for This Election!

Prophetic Word from Kim Clement in 2007 and 2015 Coming to Pass in President Trump & Today’s Calls for Impeachment were PROPHECIED! God is totally and completely in control of the events that we are presently witnessing in America and the world. As many were shocked when Donald Trump became the 45th President of the United States, this was no surprise to God. As Amos 3:7 declares, Surely the Sovereign Lord does nothing without revealing his plan to his servants the prophets. The late Kim Clement was one of these prophets. Now we are living in the fulfillment of the words that have been revealed through Kim Clement.

Prophetic Word From Kim Clement In 2007 And 2015 Coming To Pass

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Can we, as a nation, survive a global hissy-fit?

I think not.

There aren't enough adult diapers, bubble machines, crayons or puppies to maintain our nation.

Global? Sorry but the United States isn't the globe.

And if he is innocent then why impeach an innocent person?

Your logic makes no sense.

FYI I am not a Trump supporter or hater. So don't try to pigeon-hole me into being something I'm not.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 05:18 PM
link   
I hope certain people someday understand proper titles do not contain periods at the end, and that each word that isn't a conjunction or article are to be capitalized.

I do not hope Trump is impeached.

edit on 5-3-2018 by hombero because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-3-2018 by hombero because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Pfffft......

The heck with the snowflakes

Let 'em cry.
Let 'em scream.
Let 'em burn the whole place to the ground.

I'll be standing by with a smile on my face and a great big "Told ya so"

edit on 5-3-2018 by poncho1982 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Pretty lame posting. a reply to: DBCowboy

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: gimcrackery

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 06:39 PM
link   

You need a hug you sad panda?

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Anonymous people on a social media site said things about me.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join