It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I hope Mueller indicts Trump and he gets impeached.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 11:08 PM
link   
It will get worse if Meuller doesn't find a thing after a year of investigation. The left will start an investigation into Meuller. They will start an investigation into the FBI. But if they do impeach trump, there will be no end to their big heads and chaos they create to force their ways on the American people. So I would say, no matter what happens, it will keep getting worse. They will make up lies and misconceptions to drive out everyone except Trump in the Whitehouse and blame it on Trump.

Can we impeach the Democratic Party?
edit on 4-3-2018 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 11:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
Dammit!

I've been working on my triteness too!

i believe in you. i know you can up your game!

+3 more 
posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 11:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
I hate to think that this mindset is being instilled into our children from both sides of the fence. The amount of animosity both sides have for each other will end up being passed on to the next generation only worse seeing as that's what they grew up hearing and believing from their parents.

And Thank the lord we have you as a shining example of how to stretch across the isle and show love and unity.

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 11:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

For those who want to impeach Trump... think about Pence. No... seriously.

This seems quite the paradox...

Your great Trump hand picked Pence remember...

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 12:38 AM
link   
I think you should make these posts more often. We just can't have too much DB. I grovel in the light of your wonderfulness.

On another note, do you guys find it as fascinating as I do to use threads like this as a kind of simplified character study, and compare actual responses with how we would EXPECT them to respond, and whether or not it is consistent with their "ATS personality" (for lack of a better term)?

Absolutely fascinating!

Not trying to derail the thread, it's just what was playing on my internal monologue as I read down the page, and I thought it was interesting.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 01:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
It will get worse if Meuller doesn't find a thing after a year of investigation. The left will start an investigation into Meuller.

The left will never investigate Mueller. He's been in the deep state's pocket since 9/11.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 01:33 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

How have I done that? I just get on here and comment on how dumb it all is and how blindingly obvious it is that people are being brainwashed and socially engineered by the media and the narratives they continuously push day after day. Whether you trust them or not, you are buying what they're selling if you get caught up in what they report on.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 02:25 AM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

All that potential, over fear and ego. The possibility exists that those children will be better. Maybe we are, too?

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 03:45 AM
link   
Indictment does not equal impeachment, and having a house full of Republicans Impeachment is not going to happen.

Tissue?

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 04:03 AM
link   
Pence is conservative

Trump is the most middle of the road president America ever had. He has least poliical dogma attached to him. For money and power, the dem leadership has to attack him. They never really attack his policies, except for hypocritical statements.

I am not worried about needing adult diapers, if trump isn’t impeached. I would be worried about body bags needed, if people try to impeached an innocent Trump. To stop a tyrannical government is why the 2A is around. Impeaching an innocent man because you personally don’t like him, would be reason to unleash individual gun ownerships.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 04:16 AM
link   
I know someone who really believes Trump will be indicted by Mueller. We argued and he swore Trump was guilty. Then I won the argument by pointing out Carter Page .started th.is and hes still walking around a free man. If Mueller cant get him arrested never happen to Trump. He reluctantly agreed.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 05:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
But we have to look at the big picture here.

Correct BUT the MSM has a false version of the 'big picture'.

They have been proven wrong.

STOP believing the lies.

This is the REAL big picture, get used to it:

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 07:02 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Fortunately, Trump has been secretly constructing a series of enormous relocation 'Safe Spaces' in Montana and Nebraska for outraged Leftists.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Who is this 'Trump' and why does everyone seem to not like him?

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 07:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: the owlbear

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: the owlbear

Maybe it would be OK if Obama's mother-in-law was allowed to re-occupy whichever wing it was she lived in?

Did she make a few hundred million off of living in the White House?
Trump's son in law worked there. Probably not for much longer.
Used his authoritah to shmooze personal financial deals. Not kewl.

She may have. The press was always very incurious about it.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 07:33 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I know when I am playing cards and counting on a trick and someone suddenly pitches in a trump, it gets very annoying.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 07:38 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Ivanka cry because that joke made me sad.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 07:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Who is this 'Trump' and why does everyone seem to not like him?

Picture Zazz but with smaller hands.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 08:08 AM
link   

I definitely get the impeachment thing now.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Trump is the only thing protecting us from Pence and he knows it. He knew it when he chose him.

Trump leaving office early would be devastating. Sure, impeach him towards the end of his term, indict him for whatever, but just let him finish his term, people.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join