It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Donald Trump a modern day Ayn Rand?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Aplagies for the shortness of this post but I would like to ask a question Is Donald Trump a modern day Ayn Rand?
Atlas Shrugged ......
Lets see where this how deep this thread goes.......

Oh : Can anyone explain why now a member of the Brittish Royal Family is now suddenly taking an interest in Israeli/Palestine..That family have never had any involvement with jerusalem palestine until now!
www.youtube.com...
edit on 4-3-2018 by DpatC because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: DpatC

Apologies for the shortness of this post but no.

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 04:06 PM
link   

He's no Libertarian.

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: DpatC

Oh : Can anyone explain why now a member of the Brittish Royal Family is now suddenly taking an interest in Israeli/Palestine..That family have never had any involvement with jerusalem palestine until now!
www.youtube.com...

Are you kidding? The U.K. and the Royal family have been involved with Israel/Palestine since it's inception. Actually, they played a major role in allowing Israel to happen.

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 04:35 PM
link   
No I don't think so, Trump appears to be another statist just his particular form of statism.

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 04:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

He's no Libertarian.

How dare you say that about Tronald Dump! But I agree he isn't yer woman.

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 05:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed

www.youtube.com...

Are you kidding? The U.K. and the Royal family have been involved with Israel/Palestine since it's inception. Actually, they played a major role in allowing Israel to happen.

What Official Visits?

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 05:23 PM
link   
No.

Ayn Rand
The essence of capitalism's foreign policy is free trade--i.e., the abolition of trade barriers, of protective tariffs, of special privileges--the opening of the world's trade routes to free international exchange and competition among the private citizens of all countries dealing directly with one another. During the nineteenth century, it was free trade that liberated the world, undercutting and wrecking the remnants of feudalism and the statist tyranny of absolute monarchies.

Ayn Rand was against tariffs.

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 05:30 PM
link   
uh, stating the obvious, but

Ayn Rand was brilliant in her own way.

So, no.

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Aplagies for the shortness of this post but I would like to ask a question Is Donald Trump a modern day Ayn Rand?
Atlas Shrugged ......

www.youtube.com...

You might want to ask Lord Balfour. Maybe British protectorate of palestine?
edit on 4-3-2018 by DogStarIn1066 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Rand had a deep philosophical outlook on life. Trumps out look on life is Trump.

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 08:57 PM
link   

What an insult to Ayn Rand.

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 09:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

He's no Libertarian.

Be aware that Ayn Rand formally distanced herself from the Libertarian Movement and Party. However, I don't think Trump is a Libertarian. Whatever he is, I don't think he will make America great again...

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 09:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: ladyinwaiting
uh, stating the obvious, but

Ayn Rand was brilliant in her own way.

So, no.

Balance "brilliant in her own way" against "stable genius." Since when is genius ever stable?

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 09:33 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Both are trash though...

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 09:47 PM
link   
I suggest reading the difference in their upbringing.

Ayn - is a desperate survivor.

Trump - is an entitled bully.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 06:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lazarus Short
Be aware that Ayn Rand formally distanced herself from the Libertarian Movement and Party.

Which, whether wittingingly or unwittingly, was wise since she wasn't much of a Libetarian as she gotm older.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 06:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: XAnarchistX
Both are trash though...

I enjoy her writing but she really never walked the walk.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 09:20 AM
link   

No, Don the Con can barely speak at a 4th grade level, much less write a novel.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Atlas Shrugged ......

www.youtube.com...

To answer your question. I think they tried an experiment. They were Christians. And buried in the New Testament is the fig tree parables. Put those parables together and what you get is a secret veiled prophecy on the return of Christ. Put simply they state that the Israel of the first century was to be destroyed and would be laid waste for a very long time. But when the time comes it would be like a spring following a long winter. But the fig tree itself is the nation of Israel. So the first condition of his return is that a nation of Israel must be present at his return.

In recreating a nation of Israel they started the process of the return of Jesus Christ. And all things considered since then it appears they may have succeeded. For the final detail in Matthew 28 is that from the beginning to the end of the process it would take the lifetimes of the generation being born at the time of the first fig leaf. Approximately 70 to 80 years.

May 15 this year is 70 years. Stay tuned to see if it worked.
edit on 5-3-2018 by ntech because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join