It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Message From WW2 Fallen Soldiers For Everyone Today

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 06:02 AM
link   
Hello ATS,
This is the second time I wrote this thread as the first time I added to it and for some reason the thread backspaced to the menu page, so this time I will not add my own thoughts and will pass on the message as given and the scenario therein.

I was stood in a battle-torn building facing a door, bodies of the fallen and flags lay outside the door broken and burning. Either side of the door were a lot of soldiers, Americans, British, Russian too many to discern... ALL soldiers from the war. The American soldier closest to the door (he was holding a Thompson) turned to me to give everyone his message and the hope is that everyone spreads this far and wide, especially to your leaders.

"IT'S A DISGRACE, A SHAME TO WHAT WE DID"... "THIS IS NOT WHAT WE DIED FOR."

As I said I cannot put my own thought into it, this is their message to the people today.
edit on 4-3-2018 by DreamerOracle because: (no reason given)

edit on 3/4/2018 by semperfortis because: Corrected all caps

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 06:08 AM
link   
huh what ?
What is this thread about ?
Where did it take place, who said it.. why.. and what is this thread ?

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 06:10 AM
link   
a reply to: DreamerOracle

Why is that people talking from beyond the grave are all so vague?

What exactly is a disgrace?

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 06:18 AM
link   

OP is refering to the state of the world i think

People say it all the time when something #ty happens in the world. that all the effort of liberating the world from the axis powers is useless somehow.

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 06:24 AM
link   
If I was to guess as to the thoughts running through my mind at the time were as follows as you have to understand its a very brief instance... School Shootings, Mowing down people in cars, allowing hate speech as a freedom... I believe it may concern the direction our globe is headed as they obviously didn't die for what we accept today.

Children being murdered
Hate Crime
Rise of Fascism (in the guise of making yourself great again)

but as I said not my own thoughts, I'm just a person chose to relay it.

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 06:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spacespider
huh what ?
What is this thread about ?
Where did it take place, who said it.. why.. and what is this thread ?

As to where it took place, I'd say it was either back in their time or a created snapshot for my benefit... Why? world events and tragedies I guess. Imagine if you were about to die in WW2 and you got shown what it was all for 53+ years later...

Like I said I will try to leave my own thoughts out of it as much as I can.... The message is what it is and for the conscience of those that it reaches. For their sake please share this somehow.

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 06:36 AM
link   

yes its programmed into your mind by media.

Had you known what else has happened in the world and all the joy millions have felt in the same time you think everyone is suffering you may see the world a little different to what you do now.

Why? world events and tragedies I guess. Imagine if you were about to die in WW2 and you got shown what it was all for 53+ years later...

exactly my point,

you are programed by the negativity that's being fed to us daily.

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 06:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: InhaleExhale

yes its programmed into your mind by media.

Had you known what else has happened in the world and all the joy millions have felt in the same time you think everyone is suffering you may see the world a little different to what you do now.

Why? world events and tragedies I guess. Imagine if you were about to die in WW2 and you got shown what it was all for 53+ years later...

exactly my point,

you are programed by the negativity that's being fed to us daily.

Just to explain... I'm not programmed by negativity, in fact I am quite the opposite. As I stated earlier this was a message and the initial thoughts given were not my own but placed by whoever this GI was. He was the one who spoke for them all present, nothing to do with my own opinions of the world.

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Here I was expecting letters written that revealed the thoughts of those sent to war in times when it was ones duty to fight for their flag and country.

Instead, it's some weird thing that I'd suppose is borne from leftist ideology.

No one wants to fight in a war. Only sadistic people, and they are expendable. But wars are what this world has always known, through the battles fought and lost, it has shaped this planet. Borders exist for reasons, whether they are liked or not.

But today, the weak freaks who oppose war with violence and suppression, are given a voice thanks to those who did fight. They are not what people died for. they are the reasons wars will continue.

edit on 4-3-2018 by badw0lf because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 06:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: DreamerOracle

They sound like your thoughts..

Did the soldier mention Trump?
Did the soldier mention school shootings?
Did the soldier mention hate speech?

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 07:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Krahzeef_Ukhar

What you have to understand is the process... These instances last for around 3 seconds realtime that's 15 seconds in state and I'm English UK if this was my own message it would have been structured correctly... e.g A shame "on" and not "to".
Plus as I said it's for the conscience of those reading it and nothing to do with me. I have done what I was asked.

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Yes but why are the things you mentioned what the soldier was referring to.

Perhaps the soldier was upset with racial equality and gay marriage.

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 07:13 AM
link   
the next time the dead try to guilt shame you kindly remind them that we are still in the process of eliminating the karma they left behind, so while their sentiment is perfectly understandable they have no right to judge

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 07:14 AM
link   
a reply to: badw0lf

I state again, for your own conscience... their not my relatives who's message I have been given... If you belittle it you are simply dishonoring the fallen... not me, Just call me Switzerland. I will show my respect by not offering my own thoughts on this matter it is not my place to do so.

Any thought I initially offered were asked for and are not important really.

I will however leave this one nugget... Soldiers in WW2 fought against Fascism & Hate, and that also includes those German/Axis soldiers forced to fight the wars of Fascism, Greed and Hate. The message can only be interpreted one way, if you think otherwise you are probably part of the shame they speak of.

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 07:14 AM
link   

He was the one who spoke for them all present, nothing to do with my own opinions of the world.

yeah absolutely nothing.

it must have been another poster using your account to post this

If I was to guess as to the thoughts running through my mind at the time were as follows as you have to understand its a very brief instance... School Shootings, Mowing down people in cars, allowing hate speech as a freedom... I believe it may concern the direction our globe is headed as they obviously didn't die for what we accept today. Children being murdered Hate Crime Rise of Fascism (in the guise of making yourself great again) but as I said not my own thoughts, I'm just a person chose to relay it.

and to say this

Just to explain... I'm not programmed by negativity, in fact I am quite the opposite.

Yes, Sure, I believe you even though everything you have posted in this thread displays the opposite.

Imagine if you were about to die in WW2 and you got shown what it was all for 53+ years later...

what did they all die for then?

The state of the world today you are saying is in a mess, are you not?

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 07:16 AM
link   

The American soldier closest to the door (he was holding a Thompson) turned to me to give everyone his message and the hope is that everyone spreads this far and wide, especially to your leaders.

No offense but seems like he said that after looking or listening to you. Maybe it was the way you dress or maybe your hairdo.

Maybe that old man judged the book by its cover. Again, I'm not trying to offend you.

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 07:21 AM
link   

This is the second time I wrote this thread as the first time I added to it and for some reason the thread backspaced to the menu page,

Which maybe should have been taken as an omen ? Possibly ? Think about it...

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Like I said Fallen Heroes but fortunately not my relatives... the spokesman that was chosen was an American Soldier. I don't care about the angry few or those that seem affronted by it because it may attack their own ethos, ego or political bias. I am simply relaying the message take it or leave it.

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 07:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman

The American soldier closest to the door (he was holding a Thompson) turned to me to give everyone his message and the hope is that everyone spreads this far and wide, especially to your leaders.

No offense but seems like he said that after looking or listening to you. Maybe it was the way you dress or maybe your hairdo.

Maybe that old man judged the book by its cover. Again, I'm not trying to offend you.

How intelligent... something I expect from ATS 2018 sadly.

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 07:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: DreamerOracle
Like I said Fallen Heroes but fortunately not my relatives... the spokesman that was chosen was an American Soldier. I don't care about the angry few or those that seem affronted by it because it may attack their own ethos, ego or political bias. I am simply relaying the message take it or leave it.

The message doesn't attack anyone's ethos, ego or political bias.

The message doesn't actually say anything except "It's a disgrace".
It only brings up the question "What's a disgrace".

It could be anything.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join