It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump wants to suspend due process, and wants to try out being President for Life

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: babybunnies

Fake news.

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 07:08 PM
link   
He boasts 'I'm unbeatable' in New York speech after being showered with 'lock him up' taunts; he blasts Washington Post Writer for ‘Fake News’ Tweet, Calls for His Firing; he says Huma Abedin Should Face Jail Time for Emails; he hurled personal insults Friday at the growing number of women who have accused him of groping and kissing them without their consent, labeling them as “horrible,” “sick” and “phony,” and suggesting that at least two of them were not attractive enough to warrant his attention. He is above the law,

Because he is a representative of the Feds.(The FBI)

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Holy cow this is for real!

Did not know China proposed this.

Very scary.

Not that it would make a huge difference at this time, since anybody who is not with the World Government has a chance to become president anyway. However, this will make it easier for the world government to run things.

Regarding previous posts - irrational skeptics who do not want to believe what is happening will be part of our downfall.
edit on 5-3-2018 by nOraKat because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: c2oden

Yes. He. Did.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 09:47 AM
link   
I pray to God that Trump becomes president for life. Then after he dies -- just keep it in the family. I think conservatism can get more accomplished this way.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 09:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: ladyinwaiting
a reply to: babybunnies

If he keeps this jive up, Mueller's investigation results will be small potato's.

You know what they say about 'death from a thousand cuts"? and he's doing it to himself!! If it weren't so pathetic, it would be funny.
What a creep. He really is creepy. He's a creep show. He gives me the creeps.
President Creep.

/creep. I wallowed in it.

Leave Bill Clinton out of this.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: DBCowboy

Fair enough.
Rightists want anyone who isn't a Christian to die or leave.

Trumptards generally don't care if you are a Christian. God knows from reading this site that most are anything but. You just have to hate Liberal to be part of the club.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Some people need to read more news than Comedy News Nitwits.

It was humor regarding the Chinese

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Oh, wow...

I used to swear by Alex Jones. Honestly, I don't hate him, but ever since Infowars jumped on the Trump Train, I stopped paying attention to them. I liked hearing about the cover-ups, the Bilderbergs and the Bohemian Groves of the world - not rehashing the stupid crap on MsM with their own spin on it. It's like Trump is the center of every media's orbit now. Ridiculous.

In this video, AJ suggests Trump has some master plan in mind while making these gun-snatching comments. Like he's playing wizard's chess or some sh!t. I would expect Alex Jones, of all people, to recognize a blohard of a politician when he sees one. My God... Trump probably doesn't even dress himself, much less could he plan masterfully around TPTB.

Idiocy all around.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 07:06 PM
link   

In this video, AJ suggests Trump has some master plan in mind while making these gun-snatching comments. Like he's playing wizard's chess or some sh!t

It absolutely cracks me up when people seriously buy that theory. Trump? Wow.. people are gullible.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 07:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: fleabit

In this video, AJ suggests Trump has some master plan in mind while making these gun-snatching comments. Like he's playing wizard's chess or some sh!t

It absolutely cracks me up when people seriously buy that theory. Trump? Wow.. people are gullible.

I agree. I admired AJ's passion when I was in high school, but I think his grasp on reality has been crippled in a way that can't be completely fixed.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Some people are dismissing his comments because they say he's joking. How do we know for sure? Why does it even matter?

The POTUS joking or not about suspending due process for YOU and effectively becoming a dictator for life is no laughing matter. No words should ever be uttered by POTUS in any context. It'll become such a familiar idea that by the time it eventually happens, one small step at a time people will be like "so what?" Been happening for so long now, what can ya do?

This would be the same as someone making a "joke" about shooting up a school and law enforcement would be all over it, unless you work for Broward or miami-dade sheriff's office of course but my point still stands. Trump has no business saying this crap. And with his actions thus far by his departments appointments and admiration for other authoritarian leaders, comment about not accepting the election results before winning and more I truly believe he wants this. He's too narcisstic for anything else.

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Soooooooo which is it....

Trump ran as a joke and didn't want to win?

Or he colluded and cheated with Russia because he wanted to win so bad?

He won't last til the end of the year and will get bored and quit?

Or now he wants to be President for life?

Can you people even smell your own crap?

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join