It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Im Curious... what will you do?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Hello everyone... Sitting here thinking for a minute, i was wondering...

Considering the Gun issues in the past several years in the US... a hypothetical situation, which may or may not happen... but lets say it does for this discussion

I would like to know what YOU would actually do IF your government actually made it illegal to possess any kind of Gun/Firearm?

In doing so... they offer drop off points at every local police station for you to turn them in... maybe for a prize! LOL

They issue a warning to all US citizens stating clearly...

"all citizens have 6 months to relinquish all fire arms" After said time period... the military will be coming for the rest... By means of force IF necessary! Citizens possessing fire arms after this 6 month period will be considered hostile domestic terrorists... and will be dealt with accordingly upon refusing to hand their fire arms over the the proper authorities

Now... Obviously there are going to be a lot of people that will resist this confiscation... and im sure many have nothing to lose

But what about those that do have a lot to lose... people will families, wives and husbands... children or pets?

What will YOU do?

sincerely

A Curious Canuck

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 09:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Akragon

You want to see an American revolution?

As for me personally, nothing would change except for trying to lay-low and avoid the rioting.

edit on 3/3/2018 by ladyinwaiting because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Hand them all in like a good citizen should. Probably let them search my house while they're at it.

I'll even go so far as to confess to all minor traffic violations I've committed and pay the fines.

I mean, if it's the law, we have to obey it right?

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Has the Constitution been ammended?
That's the only way that could happen.

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Me? I'd appeal to Odin and Jupiter for some divine intervention, then I'd take my spaceship and fly away to Trenzelor, because satire is a food group.

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 09:28 PM
link   
First off, that won't happen and second, unless the people that work for the govt. start doping up the drinking (which they'll be drinking too) and make everyone loony, I'd say and then that would be a real possibility.

Fact is, I grew up with riffles at the age 9 I think and had a 22 riffle maybe at the age of 15.

I always said "WHEN MAN MAKES LIFE TOO CONVENIENT , LIFE WILL VANISH" that is how societies disappear. Live in a concrete jungle and it will fall upon you.

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 09:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Akragon
Hello everyone... Sitting here thinking for a minute, i was wondering...

Considering the Gun issues in the past several years in the US... a hypothetical situation, which may or may not happen... but lets say it does for this discussion

I would like to know what YOU would actually do IF your government actually made it illegal to possess any kind of Gun/Firearm?

In doing so... they offer drop off points at every local police station for you to turn them in... maybe for a prize! LOL

They issue a warning to all US citizens stating clearly...

"all citizens have 6 months to relinquish all fire arms" After said time period... the military will be coming for the rest... By means of force IF necessary! Citizens possessing fire arms after this 6 month period will be considered hostile domestic terrorists... and will be dealt with accordingly upon refusing to hand their fire arms over the the proper authorities

Now... Obviously there are going to be a lot of people that will resist this confiscation... and im sure many have nothing to lose

But what about those that do have a lot to lose... people will families, wives and husbands... children or pets?

What will YOU do?

sincerely

A Curious Canuck

Absolutely nothing. μολον λαβε

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 09:32 PM
link   

No one would turn them in..

It would almost certainly lead to a violent rebellion and MOST importantly there are no warm bodies willing to do it..

The military wouldn’t..

Local law enforcement wouldn’t..

It is an issue with only one side..

The “ban all the guns” side is a super small faction with no elected officials or leaders of big groups.

A prohibition on guns has been political suicide for generations..

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 09:32 PM
link   
taking guns away will not cure psychosis

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Gave my shotgun and rifle to my brother in law about 20 years ago when I moved. No guns in the house.

Oh, you mean hypothetically speaking.

I dunno. Ask again if it happens.

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 09:34 PM
link   

I would turn all my firearms in.

Then contact my veterans group, re-arm myself and await orders to take back the US and re-instate the US Constitution.

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 09:34 PM
link   

I would attempt to get my hands on as many weapons and ammo as I could in advance so I could take a stand against this illegal action and defend America from tyranny even though it would likely result in my death. I also don't believe very many would turn them in.

edit on 3-3-2018 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 09:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

I did say HYPOTHETICALLY ladies and gents

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Not comply

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 09:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Akragon
a reply to: Phage

I did say HYPOTHETICALLY ladies and gents

Hypothetically. Ok. I would fight to the death.

Of course, hypothetically, Trump would have run in unarmed. So...

Or is that hyperboly?

edit on 3/3/2018 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 09:44 PM
link   

No problemo here. Nobody in my family owns any rifles, guns, or similar.

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 09:45 PM
link   

If we had 6 months to intercept weapons at designated drop off points it would be great.

Because in 6 months Im fighting for my life.

At that point, we have 6 months before its revealed WHY they took our guns / how we are to be slaughtered or enslaved.

I dont own one now. I have read some history here and there.

edit on 3 3 2018 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 09:53 PM
link   
All my guns were stolen years ago. I have none left.

Search me at your leisure.

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Someone pinch me; I want to wake up from this nightmare. Did the great and powerful Phage actually misspell "hyperbole"?

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 10:16 PM
link   
I would likely die fighting Tyranny.
I'm cool with that.
edit on 3-3-2018 by skunkape23 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join