It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saw or felt Jesus a few times, what does it mean?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 03:58 AM
link   
a reply to: ikonik

This is what it means.

I'm with ya!

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 04:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: ikonik
Hey everyone, Im new here and I've been meditating off and on for a couple years now and have had some interesting experiences. Recently, I had three experiences (not while meditating but while being in between sleep and awake) where I felt Jesus Christ's presence or energy. Now I am not Christian nor really religious at all, but since I started meditating I've experienced these types of events. One time stood out especially.

I was in between sleep and awake where I thought I saw His face and the outline of it, I definitely felt a higher love energy and my heart starting racing, but that's where it got interesting, I felt as if HIs energy merged with me. I'm not sure if that actually happened, it could've been something else, but I definitely "felt" that, it's hard to describe. A couple other times I saw Jesus as well but they were in dreams. Just the other night I definitely saw Jesus on a cross and in another dream I vaguely remember dreaming of him coming down from the clouds.

What do these experiences mean?

Was it like this?

Were you on the hill?

edit on 3 4 2018 by burgerbuddy because: (no reason given)

edit on 3 4 2018 by burgerbuddy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 04:09 AM
link   
Christ isn't a human being. The donkey suit aspect was probably the most insignificant detail in the story.

If you're waiting on a human savior, youre antichrist.

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 04:28 AM
link   

Hey everyone, Im new here and I've been meditating off and on for a couple years now and have had some interesting experiences. Recently, I had three experiences (not while meditating but while being in between sleep and awake) where I felt Jesus Christ's presence or energy. Now I am not Christian nor really religious at all, but since I started meditating I've experienced these types of events. One time stood out especially.

I was in between sleep and awake where I thought I saw His face and the outline of it, I definitely felt a higher love energy and my heart starting racing, but that's where it got interesting, I felt as if HIs energy merged with me. I'm not sure if that actually happened, it could've been something else, but I definitely "felt" that, it's hard to describe. A couple other times I saw Jesus as well but they were in dreams. Just the other night I definitely saw Jesus on a cross and in another dream I vaguely remember dreaming of him coming down from the clouds.

I believe we are living in the last days and Jesus will return "with the clouds" according to the Bible. This might be your wake up call. Revelation 1:7 is one of the verses that speak of this event.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 07:33 AM
link   
The most important thing here is that he "saw" Jesus, actually he felt like it was Jesus, because whatever appear to him identify as Jesus. The image we have of Jesus it has been imprinted in our subconscious for so long that we already think that is the real image if Jesus.

Have peace man, not everybody has that opportunity. Keep doing whatever you are doing. And more will it be revealed to you.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 01:22 PM
link   
If he looked like this...

... he probably was a demon...

... and not Jesus.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 02:34 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 08:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: nofear39

originally posted by: swanne
a reply to: nofear39

Why would the op need help for feeling a sense of peaceful understanding?

Needs help for thinking Jesus is talking to him Through his dreams !! And ya know he’s either a troll or a loon
.. take your pick 😕

And you need help thinking it's not possible. But help no one can give you but Christ.

Seriously? What meaning do you have in your life?

Because I can tell you something that's so true... We have a deep need in our souls for Christ, forgiveness, for something to give us HOPE there is more, when we're done. A need for peace in our hearts.

I hope you find it...

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 08:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero
So what does Jesus "feel" like?

Better than any drug.

Any drink.

And attraction to another person.

A feeling of true belonging.

The hope of the best is to come.

Peace.

Longing for His return.

A void in your soul, you've tried to fill with almost every other thing, and failed - is filled to overflowing.

A feeling of belonging like you never had in your family or with your friends.

And again - of HOPE - and even better, a KNOWING your HOPE is NOT IN VAIN.

I sure hope you find 'it' someday soon.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 10:49 PM
link   

I havnt read any of the replies. But let me know what does jesus look like.. Iv felt elvis and king henry the 8th. All joking aside u need to reflect! What makes you so special dude. Or are u unintentially dreaming n making this up? Sorry if im being insensitive i dont mean to but i think you need a time out m8...
edit on 5-3-2018 by Oldskool88 because: Spelling

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 12:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oldskool88

I havnt read any of the replies. But let me know what does jesus look like.. Iv felt elvis and king henry the 8th. All joking aside u need to reflect! What makes you so special dude. Or are u unintentially dreaming n making this up? Sorry if im being insensitive i dont mean to but i think you need a time out m8...

I think you need to take a step back and think about what you said. Why couldn’t Jesus be reaching out to him in dreams ? In the bible God uses dreams often to communicate with his people.

How do you know someone hasn’t been praying for him ? What I’m trying to say is just because you are a non believer, it doesn’t make what the OP experienced any less real.

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 12:42 AM
link   

I am not quite sure why Jesus would need to revisit you multiple times. Once is enough for anyone with a vision and path.

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 12:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: InTheLight

I am not quite sure why Jesus would need to revisit you multiple times. Once is enough for anyone with a vision and path.

Did the OP say they had a vision or path prior or even during these visions ?
No. The OP was simply perplexed about the meaning of them.

posted on Mar, 8 2018 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Spirits can change form, so it doesn't matter what he looked like, as love as he was nice.

"In everything, treat others as you would like to be treated." - Matthew 7:12

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join