It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

13 Russians and 63 Million Trump voters indicted

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Mueller charges 13 Russian nationals, formerly known as Trump fans, and 63 million Americans, for meddling in US elections by voting for the wrong candidate.

The Justice Department announced the indictment of 13 "Russian nationals," aka Trump fans who've been observed consuming Russian dressing, for meddling in the 2016 presidential election. Intelligence estimates show there are tens of millions of Trump fans associated with Russian aims to get Donald Trump elected. Some of these people speak Russian, and other soon-to-be-extinct white men and women still insist on voting. DOJ refers to Trump voters henceforth as Russian nationals, spies, intelligence agents, colluders, and just plain evil. They helped this illegitimate president win by unjustly going to the polls.

“Defendant's operations included supporting the presidential campaign for then-candidate Donald J. Trump and disparaging Hillary Clinton,” according to the indictment.

Mr. Mueller added that up to 63 million Americans who disparaged Hillary Clinton by voting wrongly can expect a fate the same as the Russians, er, white males, and will get deported back to Moscow where they belong. Mr. Mueller did not rule out capital punishment. The assembled reporters wearing Hillary 08 lapel pins rose in unison, stamped their feet and cheered, as MSNBC's Chris Matthews vibrated in the front row as he was having thrills run up his legs.

The indictment stated that these foreign agents, aka, white men and women wearing MAGA hats, wrote anti-Hillary diatribes in the reader's comments in the nation's conservative journals and on the GOP website. To add insult to injury, they not only refused to watch the Fareed show on CNN, but congregated among other like-minded "Russians" at Tea Party events to freely spread vile, poisonous, unnatural and treasonous ideas right out of the US Constitution, Thos Paine's Common Sense, Ayn Rand's Atlas Shrugged, the Bible, and the Federalist.

For the rest of the article, please go here.

thepeoplescube.com...

WARNING: SATIRE.

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Yeah they worked cheap.

Some Russian sweat shop no less.

Justice said the individuals were given more than 1 ruble to be split among themselves by a Russian who is a close ally of President Vladimir Putin, or Sasha Baron Cohen, or Jackie Mason - take your pick - to fund the anti-Clinton campaign.

edit on 3-3-2018 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

awesome
forgot to toss the NRA in there with the damn Russkies n hat wearin white folk!

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 08:48 AM
link   

But I got my Russian Bot chip so do I turn myself in? I’m one of the 63!

I knew this would come back to bite me.

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Can you help me out with something?

Does the NRA controll the Russian Bots?
Or
Do the Russian bots work for the most power lobbing group in the world, the NRA?

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: SocratesJohnson

You have to think bigger. . . . .

The 2nd Amendment is a Russian plot.

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Do the Russian bots work for the most power lobbing group in the world, the NRA?

www.opensecrets.org...

Firearms nowhere to be found.

Odd.

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 10:21 AM
link   

I did vote for Trump in the last election.Did I ever mention
that I used to have a Russian daughter-in-law?

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: mamabeth
Did I ever mention
that I used to have a Russian daughter-in-law?

'Used to' as in you cut her up and buried her in the backyard?

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Wearing a gorilla mask?

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 12:05 PM
link   
I spilled coffee over my keyboard again because of your 'wacky' humor DBCowboy.... keep doing more of the same...

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 01:16 PM
link   

I was never in my backyard wearing a gorilla mask and you
can't prove that I did.Now hush up and bring me some more
bananas,chop,chop!
edit on 3-3-2018 by mamabeth because: (no reason given)

top topics

join