It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Depth Of Russian Politician's Cultivation Of NRA Ties Revealed

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: ausername
They're gonna find that collusion somewhere somehow.

Russians conspired with the NRA to get Trump elected.

There was a lot of Russian collusion. Reddit, Facebook, Twitter, RNC, NRA, and the list goes on including maybe, the President. It's not a question of if it happened it's only a question of how widespread it was, and what if anything can we do to prevent it in the future.

So that leads to the real question. They're already guilty, that has been proven. What should we do about it? It's probably unreasonable to disband the NRA over such a move, but what about punishing the higher up's? Jail? Fines? Do we just say that it's over and done with and let them off the hook?
edit on 3-3-2018 by Aazadan because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Aazadan

Let's pay no attention to all the Russian influence behind Uranium 1 though ...

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 04:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

I didn't say there wasn't any there either, I'm not actually sure if there was, but I wouldn't doubt it. Russia likes to play all sides.

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 05:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
a reply to: DJW001

Kurthall said there were no automatic weapons in the 1800's that is a lie, there were.

Calling a military style semiautomatic weapon a "machine gun" is considered a lie.

that statement is a lie, the facing is the only thing that resembles a military issue rifle, the internal workings are missing some bloody important pieces that separates them from the military issued rifle. They are more akin to a mini-14 which folks seem to have little problem with.

If you want to be taken seriously learn what you are talking about, do not pull some BS like CNN has been doing throwing out words during a demonstration of an AR 15 like "going full semi-automatic now" which only sounds good to people that are ignorant of guns.

Approach gun owners with knowledge and a an actual plan and most will engage in a meaningful dialogue, come at us with lies, ignorance and only emotion we are going to laugh at you and mock you. Cause some of us believe Congress should not be trusted with picking and choosing which parts of the bill of rights applies.

Personally I would have rather stood on the mtn defending the 4th but its hard to galvanize people to action where its hard to show the violations, guns not so much.

So to sum up, if you want to actually have a dialogue, learn the subject then come to us with a realistic plan (not feel good legislation) and you will get a dialogue.

This is the idiotic video from CNN that does not help promote dialogue.

Thank you for proving my point. You are so obsessed with firearms it borders on fetishism and clouds your ability to understand what others say.

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 05:47 PM
link   
There is only one group THAT HAS EVER EXTORTED MY MONEY WITH A THREAT OF VIOLENCE, and it ain't the Russians. America's own governments have sold them out, they've taken our gold and our rights. They force us to pay for the unalienable right to property (property tax), and proclaim a 'better claim' to the fruits of our very own labor than ourselves! I don't give one # about the Russians, and since the media isn't screaming for my rights back, I assume they side with the tyrants, both of which points to ANYONE ELSE, AND EVERYONE ELSE and tell me that they are my enemy!
edit on 3-3-2018 by craterman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 06:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: craterman
There is only one group THAT HAS EVER EXTORTED MY MONEY WITH A THREAT OF VIOLENCE, and it ain't the Russians. America's own governments have sold them out, they've taken our gold and our rights. They force us to pay for the unalienable right to property (property tax), and proclaim a 'better claim' to the fruits of our very own labor than ourselves! I don't give one # about the Russians, and since the media isn't screaming for my rights back, I assume they side with the tyrants, both of which points to ANYONE ELSE, AND EVERYONE ELSE and tell me that they are my enemy!

Yes! That's exactly the stuff Russia wants Americans spouting! Well done! If enough people like you share your enthusiasm, maybe Russia can get a civil war started here. Then the only thing stopping them will be China.

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 06:19 PM
link   
The same people who enslave us, enslaves the world. Who is supposed to like that? You?

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 08:39 PM
link   

So an entity designed to protect the 2nd Amendment is "the swamp".

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 08:44 PM
link   
division: how does it work?

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 08:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

originally posted by: Irishhaf

Kurthall said there were no automatic weapons in the 1800's that is a lie, there were.

Calling a military style semiautomatic weapon a "machine gun" is considered a lie.

that statement is a lie, the facing is the only thing that resembles a military issue rifle, the internal workings are missing some bloody important pieces that separates them from the military issued rifle. They are more akin to a mini-14 which folks seem to have little problem with.

If you want to be taken seriously learn what you are talking about, do not pull some BS like CNN has been doing throwing out words during a demonstration of an AR 15 like "going full semi-automatic now" which only sounds good to people that are ignorant of guns.

Approach gun owners with knowledge and a an actual plan and most will engage in a meaningful dialogue, come at us with lies, ignorance and only emotion we are going to laugh at you and mock you. Cause some of us believe Congress should not be trusted with picking and choosing which parts of the bill of rights applies.

Personally I would have rather stood on the mtn defending the 4th but its hard to galvanize people to action where its hard to show the violations, guns not so much.

So to sum up, if you want to actually have a dialogue, learn the subject then come to us with a realistic plan (not feel good legislation) and you will get a dialogue.

This is the idiotic video from CNN that does not help promote dialogue.

Thank you for proving my point. You are so obsessed with firearms it borders on fetishism and clouds your ability to understand what others say.

I declare victory... is that how its done, just throw an insult at people declare victory and go to sleep feeling vindicated?

got it you don't want to actually have a dialogue you want to be told you are right, many gun owners are willing to talk, but when you use false information to try and prop up your view point don't be surprised when people start ignoring you.

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 08:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka

I for one am a lot more concerned with the warmongers. They always need more money for the military but never seem to have enough to take care of the soldiers they break in the process.

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 08:58 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Both sides use hyperbole to argue against the other. That's why Wayne's speech was so hilarious the other day.

There is no way, short actual divine intervention, time travel or stargates that anyone could "take all the guns" in America by force. It is as utterly nonsensical as NRA = terrorists.

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Imagine someone influential enough proposing free guns and ammo for all NRA members (or just ammo), paid for by the arms industry themselves (not tax money or the government). See if the leaders and representatives of the NRA (incl.politicians like Marco Rubio) are still pro-gun, pro-2nd Amendment and pro-members then, rather than pro-profit (for the arms industry) and see how much they have the interests of the average NRA member and private gun owner at heart (not talking about the rich ones, but the ones who are right now annoyed by high ammo prices because they don't have as much money as they would like for their hobby, which has nothing to do with the original purpose of the 2nd Amendment).

Eisenhower brought it to you straight and without convenient spin (didn't help much though):

Eisenhower - a rare breed of Republican. Now they have Trump, you sorta gotta feel sorry for the Republicans that they've come to this point and slid this far down into the 'swamp' someone in this thread just mentioned. Just imagine having a president like Eisenhower again, who brings it to you straight when the topic is the military industrial complex (or even bold enough to bring up the subject, which I don't hear CNN or any of the Democrats doing either; perhaps because they too act in the best interest of the military industrial complex most of the time? Especially when it comes to the neverending so-called "War on Terror", which seems designed to have the opposite effect than preventing acts of terrorism that justify more budget for those fighting the "War on Terror", the system ending up rewarding them for failures and removing budget for success; money some parts of the military industrial complex will use to actually train and fund the terrorists like the CIA did with Al-Qaeda as per their own admittals. It doesn't seem smart to give more money to those who are supposed to prevent acts of terrorism when their failures are increasing and vice versa, that's the wrong kind of incentive you're giving them then). Of course, you don't always have to fund and supply terrorists in an official capacity or directly (as long as the weapons are paid for by taxmoney...the biggest benefactors of the military industrial complex are happy):

Cause neither Fox nor CNN nor Trump nor Obama nor Alex Jones, nor QAnon nor Richard Dawkins nor John Lennox will tell you what to focus on.

Romans 12:2

And stop being molded by this system of things,* but be transformed by making your mind over, so that you may prove to yourselves the good and acceptable and perfect will of God.

Matthew 9:13

Go, then, and learn what this means, ‘I want mercy, and not sacrifice.’ For I came to call, not righteous people, but sinners.”

Song 21 Happy, the Merciful!

Your Enemy
edit on 3-3-2018 by whereislogic because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 09:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Historically the NRA hasn't been about protecting the 2nd, they've been something of a gun club focused on enjoyment, safety, and training... it's only in more recent years that they've become a lobbying branch for the 2nd amendment, or more specifically a politically correct lobbying arm of gun manufacturers.

And yes, if they're taking Russian money (which they are) to push Russia's agenda... then they are the swamp. That has nothing to do with what we should do with the 2nd, if anything. It has to do with the fact that those who support the NRA (not necessarily support the 2nd... they are different things), are being used for Russian interests.

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 09:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Yeah it was actually the canucks buying with the russkies.

I'll deal without maple syrup for $30 a gal.

Make my own. ##canada

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 10:00 PM
link   

This won't work.

You will have a very hard time associating the NRA to terrorism, Russians, domestic terrorism, etc.

I see many are trying.

If they can make the NRA a terrorist organization, then anyone associated with the NRA (by default) becomes a terrorist, and subsequently, anyone owning a gun becomes a terrorist.

"Oh that'll never happen", people will say.

Well, coming from a person who voted for Trump and who is now a racist/bigot/islamophobe/homophobe/sexist/delusional/deplorable. . . . . yeah.

It could happen.

(Uh, FTR, the sexist thing yeah. I'll cop to that)

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 10:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aazadan

Historically the NRA hasn't been about protecting the 2nd, they've been something of a gun club focused on enjoyment, safety, and training... it's only in more recent years that they've become a lobbying branch for the 2nd amendment, or more specifically a politically correct lobbying arm of gun manufacturers.

And yes, if they're taking Russian money (which they are) to push Russia's agenda... then they are the swamp. That has nothing to do with what we should do with the 2nd, if anything. It has to do with the fact that those who support the NRA (not necessarily support the 2nd... they are different things), are being used for Russian interests.

You got any proof the NRA is taking money from the russians?

I support Hypersonic cruise missiles with ELE capability.

That make me a russkie?

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 10:05 PM
link   

This won't work.

You will have a very hard time associating the NRA to terrorism, Russians, domestic terrorism, etc.

I see many are trying.

If they can make the NRA a terrorist organization, then anyone associated with the NRA (by default) becomes a terrorist, and subsequently, anyone owning a gun becomes a terrorist.

"Oh that'll never happen", people will say.

Well, coming from a person who voted for Trump and who is now a racist/bigot/islamophobe/homophobe/sexist/delusional/deplorable. . . . . yeah.

It could happen.

(Uh, FTR, the sexist thing yeah. I'll cop to that)

They are thinking of the IRA not the NRA!

Spelling is a bitch.

edit on 3 3 2018 by burgerbuddy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 11:11 PM
link   
I would say the NRA is good to go as long as it didn’t directly receive more than $500,000 from a Russian bank for a single speech, or meet with Putin in person. I though most Russian banks are a pawn to Putin? Or as long as the NRA received less than the Clinton Foundation in Russian donations. I think the Clinton Foundation set the bar? Is that a false statement.

Why can the Clinton Foundation take Rusian money that is tied to a former president and a former Secretary of State without suspicion, but loose allegations with the NRA is supposed to send us into Russian Hysteria. F’n hypocrites.

edit on 3-3-2018 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

edit on 3-3-2018 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 11:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: fiverx313

originally posted by: yuppa
Heres the thing..you got to prove Trump knew this was going on. If he didnt then he was not a conspirator and as such the claim of collusion once again is dead.

here's the thing, it's still possible for the laws to be broken without trump having known about it. that's what this thread is about, no?

Collusion is conspiracy. you got to prove he had knowledge of it. Look it up. Being a unwitting part of it does not mean you are guilty.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join