It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bullet proof school uniforms .......whatever next!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2018 @ 05:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: stormcell
Retailers in the UK were selling Bladerunner branded jackets which were stab-proof. A necessary bit of kit for living in London.

This is the only clothing I see that would work as its described, although I'd rather say slash proof rather than stab proof. A sharp pointed object being thrusted into you is going to be quite uncomfortable unless there is form of solid material that the point of a knife can be stopped with. Yes the stab proof fabric will prevent actual piercing but the body is still going to have to absorb some of the energy.

When I use to work as a security guard here in the UK I treated myself to a few slash resistant tops that I could wear under my uniform, I use to buy long sleeved ones to protect myself from any slashing on my forearms. This gave me slight comfort in knowing if I had someone desperate with a needle of knife I'd have half a chance of coming out unscathed yet I still wouldn't of wanted to take a direct thrust of a knife into my body
edit on 2-3-2018 by ThePeaceMaker because: I never proof read

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 02:34 PM
link   
That info was ripped off from the anti smoking campaign. Where you are asked three times if you're sure you want to quit. If yes... They say: "Ok... Don't smoke." But upon seeing the craving take over, causing one to lite a cig.... Out jumps a ninja who shoots you the foot. This happens repeatedly until you quit for good.

<< 1   >>

join