It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The current social /political climate isn't good for me.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2018 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gazrok

Simple answer, leftist politically correct snowflakes!

I think for me, that was the most shocking thing this entire past election...that they simply didn't even CARE that they were all so blatantly trying to influence our votes.

That's what made it so much fun to watch all of their faces on election night, as they struggled to understand why the plan failed so miserably, when all of their tried and true previous tools told them they had succeeded.

What they DIDN'T count on, was that once there in the privacy of the voting booth, we were perfectly free to actually vote our conscience. And yes, the choices weren't great, but lesser of two evils and all that.

So, while the guy standing next to his wife would tell the pollster he voted for Hillary, he lied. While the guy with the job and the car who drove all his friends to the poll, so they could vote for Hillary or Sanders said (when with his friends) that he voted for Hillary, he actually voted for Trump. All of these folks, that couldn't even talk about it at work, for fear of being chastised, by those who didn't even bother going to the polls, because the media convinced them HRC had it in the bag....they all voted for Trump.

And that was just hysterical to see play out all over the country as the results came in.

^^^ bump
I agree.

posted on Mar, 2 2018 @ 09:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gazrok

Simple answer, leftist politically correct snowflakes!

All of these folks, that couldn't even talk about it at work, for fear of being chastised, by those who didn't even bother going to the polls, because the media convinced them HRC had it in the bag....they all voted for Trump.

So basically Trump voters were too gutless to admit who they were voting for over fear of being ridiculed or beaten up by lefties. Sounds like a great platform to move forward on.

posted on Mar, 2 2018 @ 09:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Antipathy17

I know the feels.

There is no discussion or deliberation. Just people trying to demonstrate their virtuousness at every opportunity.

I guess if you see the world through the lens of oppressed/oppressor, there is no need to think. Somebody did it all for you already.

The problem is those folks will never make or create anything of value as that would require critical thinking. Maybe we are on course for a down course in civilization. IDK.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 05:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Antipathy17

Yes, when their convictions are already set to not learn.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join