It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A question for Astral Projectors

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2018 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Can you astral project while in a lucid dream and how would i go about doing it?

i had read that while lucid dreaming that you are actually in the astral realm? i lucid dream most nights and a couple of years back i had been nearly out of my body while deliberately doing Astral projecting. i'm now starting to do astral projecting again.

plus, have any of you been seen by people who are awake?

thanks.
edit on 56Friday49ppAmerica/Chicago24956 by slippeddisc because: spelling error

posted on Mar, 2 2018 @ 08:24 AM
link   
a reply to: slippeddisc

I believe Carlos Casteneda touched on this and described the method of trying to focus on your hands while dreaming to assist in Astral Travel.

posted on Mar, 2 2018 @ 08:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: slippeddisc

thanks.

Not people, but a friend of mine told me her cat saw her while she was projecting.

Weird for sure.

posted on Mar, 2 2018 @ 09:05 AM
link   
So you want to be a Merkavah Rider, eh?

posted on Mar, 2 2018 @ 09:14 AM
link   

For me I've been aching to astral project and been trying for years. I tend to sit in a quiet room with no electrical equipment on. I sit in the middle of the room shut my eyes and imagine my soul trying to climb a ladder. I don't actually move but try to force myself to see myself climbing that ladder and the farthest I've ever managed to get is that sickly feeling like when the roller coaster or car goes over a hill and your stomach sort of moves or a few times when it feels like the fall beneath my backside starts to fall away but then I chicken out and open my eyes.

I chicken out because I remember a few years back reading that when you leave your body it is wide open for attack and while I've been thats not true I still chicken out lol. Not really on point but thought I'd share lol.

posted on Mar, 2 2018 @ 09:17 AM
link   
As far as I know, lucid dream is the first stage for astral projection. To master the ability of being conscious while your body is sleeping take time and practice.
You know you mastered it when you can change and manipulate things or persons, is crazy. Sometimes I can, sometimes I can not. So I still need more practice.
Next step is astral projection. Is different for everybody, there some mantras that you can repeat to get to that point, but basically you can use any word that you repeat over and over until you reach that stage.

You are not supposed to be seen by any person but I know that some animals, even babies can.

posted on Mar, 2 2018 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Dwoodward85

"outer body" journeys are fine as long as GOD is the one who initiates them.

Satan counterfeits everything God does and astral travel is no exception.

Wherever there is a counterfeit, there MUST also be a genuine as well.

Ian Clayton is a perfect example of this.

He is an ex-sorcerer who has experienced this from BOTH sides

Below is an excerpt from a Ian Clayton audio which mentions Astral Projection (@ 10 min.)

I recommend listening to the entire audio.

"In the occult world when these guys buzz around in the atmosphere its called astral projection, astral travel they have a silver cord that's connected to them. The reason they have a silver cord connected to them is because their soul is still connected to their spirit man. Their spirit man is inside their body and their body is lying on their bed while their soul is busy buzzing around.

Whenever I see them I cut them..... cause they are doing it illegally, that's their problem. I just walk along, light dismiss' darkness, their in darkness, ffffttttttttttt. I had a guy when we were in London, in fact it was in Wales this guy comes up and says: "Your it, your that thing, and this guy was one of the chief occult people in England, alright he got saved "Your it, your that thing, your that thing that comes out of that realm that we can't go in, your that thing that comes into our realm and you shred everything that's around you. They nick named me the shredder, cause I'm sorry I have no mercy for darkness."

Ian Clayton - Saturday mid-morning

Ian Clayton shares about moving in the Spirit by the power of God. Be challenged and grow with this teaching full of amazing testimonies of how God is working through the miraculous and what it means for you.

Transrelocation (Teleportation) by the Spirit

“I would put my hand out and it would go into the wall—not up against it,” he said. By age 17, Ian was frightened of his own power and turned into an introvert attempting to shelter himself from others because of the phenomena that would occur.

According to Ian, the spirits taught him to become a psychic healer and he would lay hands on a body and take out the bits that were diseased. He could heal and he could kill with the same power that resided within him. “The moment I touched their flesh they submitted to the demon in my life. When I got angry at somebody I would release spirits and the people either were killed or became sick. At one point, my father got sick and my mother ended up in hospital because of my cursing them.”

Supernatural Power

Astral Projection must be a satanic counterfeit where you are in a trance like state and lucifer allows you to see his realm. There is an interview with US ambassador and Maitreya disciple Wayne Petersen on YouTube (Peterson has completely accepted the deception BTW) He was taken into another realm, to Shamballa, which is lucifers HQ and initiated there. Astral Projection is probably one way to become totally possessed by a satanic entity.

Astral Projection Is it safe?

"Ian Clayton, a New Zealand prophet and father of four, is a man who found himself seemingly chosen by the demonic realm to become a great occult leader.

At age 12, his growing awareness of God led him to the Bible and he started reading it from the beginning. Halfway through Deuteronomy he decided that it was full of rules and regulations and didn’t want anything to do with it. Just as he shut the Bible he heard a voice say, “Put your hand on top of the table and pick the table up.” Ian put his hand flat on the table top and it rose, sideways off the floor.

“It was an amazing power rush,” Ian explained. “Suddenly, I walked in power.”
Spirits started materializing at night and taught Ian how to do things such as astral travel and psychic healing, pendulum diagnosis, use of herbs in healing and in gaining power, and the power of demons in the spirit world. As the lessons continued, people grew frightened of Ian’s power. Many would talk about the headaches they got after being around him—headaches Ian attributes to the demonic resonance of the spirit force around his life. Meanwhile, signs and wonders manifested in Ian’s life much to his surprise and others’ shock.

“I would put my hand out and it would go into the wall—not up against it,” he said. By age 17, Ian was frightened of his own power and turned into an introvert attempting to shelter himself from others because of the phenomena that would occur.

According to Ian, the spirits taught him to become a psychic healer and he would lay hands on a body and take out the bits that were diseased. He could heal and he could kill with the same power that resided within him. “The moment I touched their flesh they submitted to the demon in my life. When I got angry at somebody I would release spirits and the people either were killed or became sick. At one point, my father got sick and my mother ended up in hospital because of my cursing them.”

Excerpt from Shifting Shadows of Supernatural Power
How To Build A Galaxy - Ian Clayton
Ian Clayton Interviews

Cosmic Traveler 3 months ago
God translocated me the first time in 1977 to save my life....for years God took me places to comfort and minister and assist christians all over the world and I have longed to meet others who were doing the same things. Yesterday I bumped into Ian Clayton and sobbed and sobbed...he was one of the first people I've 'met' who have been used of God like this too!

edit on 3.2.2018 by Murgatroid because: Felt like it...

posted on Mar, 2 2018 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: slippeddisc
Can you astral project while in a lucid dream and how would i go about doing it?

i had read that while lucid dreaming that you are actually in the astral realm? i lucid dream most nights and a couple of years back i had been nearly out of my body while deliberately doing Astral projecting. i'm now starting to do astral projecting again.

thanks.

May I add? The Astral Plane is not a physical location/place outside of oneself... But a real destination found with-IN that can be "tapped into", or "visited" if you will.

For over 45 years I have moved through it, traveled to and from it, gone to where and to whom I wanted, when and how I wanted.

For me as a "sensitive"...it was always easy for me... and as a child frightened me until I learned control.

A.Travelers are some who are born with it, others can learn to develop it... while some... for various reasons... can never learn.

Safe travels.. Travel light... Best, M. S.

P. S. Yes, one can move about the living...
edit on 2-3-2018 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2018 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Plotus

Carlos is a liar and a thief.

posted on Mar, 2 2018 @ 09:59 PM
link   

I come with the school of thought that lucid dreaming is not the same as an astral projection (There's a difference in "consciousness").

That said, I also believe it is possible to go from a lucid dream to an astral projection - the easiest way that I've found (although, it's more difficult) is once you are aware that you are dreaming, try to focus on an existing place you have been to before. The reason it's more difficult is that you are already fighting the urge to wake up - it'll require more concentration to make it happen.

As far as appearing in front of someone while awake, I haven't. I do believe it's possible for a couple reasons:

1. Several authors on the subject mentioned that there were instances where they could interact with physical people on a minute level (think being pinched or poked). Assuming that they aren't lying, it would imply that if they can do that, then becoming visible in front of someone should also be possible.

2. People that are sensitive to spirits should be able to at least know you are there: If you are able to maintain the focus on who you are visiting (And believe me, it's hard to maintain focus), then at that point, you're pretty much a ghost.

3. It's possible that someone who is astral projecting without their knowledge may witness you.

However, all of this should be taken with a grain of salt - For example, you might project to person X, and note that they were moving around the house, saw you, and ran screaming outside. If you confront them, don't be surprised to find out that person X was actually asleep, and might vaguely remember seeing you in their dream. The astral can be a tricky place to validate.

And don't try to rush the process either: Not every projection attempt will work - I don't mind having a lucid dream every now and then instead of a projection.

-foss

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 02:17 AM
link   
a reply to: fossilera

thank you.
i did come across that if you visit someone and if they are asleep they would be able to remember you and you could possibly put a thought into their head if they are awake.

the lucid dreaming is natural for me and its several times a week and was hoping it could go from that stage.

one bizarre episode stands out was a couple of months ago. in the 'dream' i was in my own house in my hallway and was out of body, i thought 'attic' and as quick as that my head was in the attic and my body was just dangling down from there, it was quite mind blowing?

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 02:19 AM
link   
a reply to: vinifalou

lol, yeah i wondered if animals would be able to see you, i'll try it on my dog!!

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 02:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Dwoodward85

hi, no! don't chicken out, it more than likely won't work because of your fears. i put myself into sleep paralysis by using my arm. i lay there with my forearm up and each time you do nod off your arm drops but you notic your arm drops and you pull your arm up again and it repeats till your in paralysis mode and it goes from there. the last time i was nearly out, i had the vibration and loud pops and crackles and my feet and head were out but lol i was cheering myself on to get out, i was 'go on girl, get out, get out' and i woke myself up, i could have punched myself! it was such an amazing feeling, i've not felt that ever before, ever.

i can't find that article about using your arm anywhere but i'll keep on looking and post it. its been the easiest way. i can't do the rope or roll out or the guided videos. theres nothing that can take over your body, theres too much scare mongering!

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 02:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Abednego

hi. yeah, thats kind of what i read, apparently your on the astral plane. i agree, it is crazy but amazing. its all very interesting and want to learn as much as i can. i think it took me a few months of solid practising a couple of times a day.

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 02:53 AM
link   
thanks. i do consider myself as being somewhat sensitive. it came at a young age of being able to see the dead and feeling them around me, i've had some follow me home from when i visited graveyards. but there IS something looking out for me, i know that for sure, i don't know who but i would love to find out.

the lucid dreaming part has come naturally too, i never needed to practice that and its several times a week, i guess i just to practice on the projection part but needed to know from others if i could do it from the lucid part.

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 07:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Abednego
As far as I know, lucid dream is the first stage for astral projection. To master the ability of being conscious while your body is sleeping take time and practice.
You know you mastered it when you can change and manipulate things or persons, is crazy. Sometimes I can, sometimes I can not. So I still need more practice.
Next step is astral projection. Is different for everybody, there some mantras that you can repeat to get to that point, but basically you can use any word that you repeat over and over until you reach that stage.

You are not supposed to be seen by any person but I know that some animals, even babies can.

When I Lucid Dream I then enter Sleep Paralysis

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: 808Funk

Sleep paralysis is a stage when your brain awake, but your body is asleep.

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 07:00 AM
link   

To Dwoodward85

found it! took ages to find but knew i woud get there:

Raised Hand Technique
The practitioner raises his forearm from the elbow while lying down and simply falls asleep. Once the practitioner fades out of consciousness, his forearm will drop, notifying him that he can perform another technique or immediately separate, as the right transitional state may have occurred during the lapse in consciousness.

new topics

top topics

join