It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Assault rifles blessed in USA church... Only In America...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2018 @ 04:41 AM
link   
Hi folks

Seriously... how nuts can people become...?

This is not an anti USA or anti gun thread but just me being a messenger from an article I read that should get certain people to scratch their noggins...

AND before a snarky USA gun owner comes up saying "mind your own business"... I am a fire arms owner in Europe (for hunting) and have several legally owned shotguns and rifles.

There is a certain SERIOUS mental issue going on here in my opinion :

Hundreds of couples toting AR-15 rifles packed a Unification church in Pennsylvania on Wednesday to have their marriages blessed and their weapons celebrated as“rods of iron” that could have saved lives in a recent Florida school shooting.

Women dressed in white and men in dark suits gripped the guns, which they had been urged to bring unloaded to the church in the rural Pocono Mountains, about 100 miles (160 km) north of Philadelphia.

Many celebrants wore crowns - some made of bullets - while church officials dressed in flowing bright pink and white garments to go with their armaments.

And this :

Students from an elementary school near the church were relocated for the day to distance them from the gun-toting couples at the ceremony, according to the Wallenpaupack School District website.

More here : www.reuters.com...

Right....

Can a gun toting churchgoer please explain this to me as seriously this just goes waaaaaayyyyy over my head....?

What are they putting in these peoples drinking water?

Kindest respects

Lags

posted on Mar, 2 2018 @ 04:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Lagomorphe

When jesus returns he'll be toting an M16 dude.

posted on Mar, 2 2018 @ 04:59 AM
link   

I think it's beautiful!

I can imagine 10.000 years ago our ancestors would also bless their weapons upon having a good hunt. It's a ritual and rituals are important to some people.

I don't have to understand it but as long as they are not shooting anybody I guess I have to respect it...

Peace

edit on 2018pAmerica/ChicagoFri, 02 Mar 2018 04:59:36 -0600am315920183 by operation mindcrime because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2018 @ 05:00 AM
link   

Moonies are back and this time they are armed!

posted on Mar, 2 2018 @ 05:00 AM
link   
dupe
edit on 3 2 2018 by burgerbuddy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2018 @ 05:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: jokei

You wish it was only an M-16.

lolololol!!

edit on 3 2 2018 by burgerbuddy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2018 @ 05:03 AM
link   
I'm more curious why they are wearing those ridiculous crowns and that awful pink garb.

Are they kings...or queens?

posted on Mar, 2 2018 @ 05:04 AM
link   
a reply to: WeDemBoyz

Like Carlin said :"leave symbols to the symbol-minded"

As long as they are having fun...

Peace

posted on Mar, 2 2018 @ 05:10 AM
link   
There are more than 300 million people in the US and you think the fact that you can find a few crazy people out of that number is going to prove something?

Hey. I'll just bet you that out of 7 billion human beings on this planet, you can probably find a few of them with two heads or three legs or something.

Point? You will generally find anything you're looking for if you look hard enough. At the end of the day, my interest in this issue is my rights as an American and as a human being. I don't even own a gun. I don't even like guns. I have no desire to ever own a gun.

What I see is a bunch of hysterical zealots running around wringing their hands over relatively insignificant events (in the grand scheme of things I'm sorry but we're not going to miss a few hundred (or even a few thousand) people even if they did die horribly).

And to beat it all, the MSM (mostly the anti-freedom zealots in the MSM) are deliberately stirring things up and amping this nonsense up to the point of absurdity. I'll bet you if the media would change the subject and just stop talking about it, all this crap would stop eventually.

posted on Mar, 2 2018 @ 05:26 AM
link   
a reply to: WeDemBoyz

lol! looks like a bit of both ways man

posted on Mar, 2 2018 @ 05:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: jokei

But it will be unloaded.. therefore, just a hammer. as per the article, they were unloaded. Got forbid someone had gone in with a loaded one, imagine all those folk pointing unloaded tools at the perp... click click click "Damn it Brenda, whare'd ya hide the bullets..." "Thay're in the harley ruck sack JR, Where I told ya, ya dang darn it galoot!"

Strange church.. full of idiots.

posted on Mar, 2 2018 @ 05:46 AM
link   
a reply to: operation mindcrime

Who, PRAY tell (pun intended) are they hunting?

And is it hunting season?

God bless Murica.. OI Oi.. wait, thats confusing things.

posted on Mar, 2 2018 @ 05:50 AM
link   

lol
edit on 2018pAmerica/ChicagoFri, 02 Mar 2018 05:52:59 -0600am315220183 by operation mindcrime because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2018 @ 05:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: operation mindcrime

I think it's beautiful!

I can imagine 10.000 years ago our ancestors would also bless their weapons upon having a good hunt. It's a ritual and rituals are important to some people.

I don't have to understand it but as long as they are not shooting anybody I guess I have to respect it...

Peace

I think it's #in stupid just like their wizard costumes.

posted on Mar, 2 2018 @ 05:57 AM
link   

haha well played !!

posted on Mar, 2 2018 @ 06:15 AM
link   

I wish I could go back 10,000 years with a m-16 lol you'd be elvis!

posted on Mar, 2 2018 @ 06:19 AM
link   

Oh please.
The ruskies got us beat on this one.

Step up your game America!

posted on Mar, 2 2018 @ 06:26 AM
link   

I am a fire arms owner in Europe

I can help you with that situation....

Here in the US , folks bless newborns , houses , meals , new cars , new cell phones , etc.
So , why not firearms ?
Now , does that make sense ?
I guess to those people it does

posted on Mar, 2 2018 @ 07:31 AM
link   
These are moonies: a well-known cult from way back. It began in Korea and then spread to other nations. The unusual clothing and bizarre behavior are part and parcel of this cult. You can google moonies, Unification Church or Sun Myung Moon for more info.

posted on Mar, 2 2018 @ 07:39 AM
link   

that's what Jesus would do.
pack heat in the synagogue...

'murhhkaaa

top topics

<<   2 >>

join