It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CONFIRMED - Broward County Officers Were Ordered to NOT Stop The School Shooter.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2018 @ 12:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Vector99

If this is the case then he, and any family members of him, will be damned for years to come.

Sad situation.

bally

edit on 2-3-2018 by bally001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2018 @ 12:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Vector99

Oh, they did their job exactly as told.

They followed orders for "the greater good"

Chastise them enough and one is going to spill the beans on the whole gig.

posted on Mar, 2 2018 @ 12:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: BrianFlanders

originally posted by: Mandroid7
This whole shooting is bs.

The narrative was spot on to the gun control talking points.

Not only that. Take yourself over to Wikipedia and do some research on the lady that school was named after. Of course most people don't know anything about that but if you were aware of her and who she was and so forth, it would maybe be a strange coincidence.

She was (apparently) what we today would call a moonbat.

I did and didn't see anything

posted on Mar, 2 2018 @ 12:30 AM
link   
The way you often see them pile on to one single suspect and beat the crap out of him, you would think they were eager enough to display some actual heroism. I bet if one or more of their own children were inside it would have gone very differently. Order or no order, I could NEVER live with myself if I didn't do something. Perhaps it should be up to the discretion of an officer on the ground whether he chooses to engage, certainly in situations where every second is of great importance.

If the officers demonstrated one thing, it will be the fact that changing gun laws is useless, because all the officers were armed and not a single gun was discharged, even when it was absolutely NEEDED. Guns only go off when some nutcase decides to use it against innocent victims, or when an officer steps up to protect said victims. What needs to change is society and the mindset of some individuals.

posted on Mar, 2 2018 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Hate to beat a dead horse, but mass shootings will continue using the Smith-Mundt act, until America is disarmed for their own good.

If they continue down this path, one of these may actually create a real school shooting with real victims, when some impressionable kid tries and copycat CNN.

posted on Mar, 2 2018 @ 12:35 AM
link   
en.wikipedia.org...

Marjory Stoneman Douglas died at the age of 108 on May 14, 1998. John Rothchild, who helped write her autobiography, said that her death was the only thing that could "shut her up" and added, "The silence is terrible."[83] Carl Hiaasen eulogized her in The Miami Herald, writing that The Everglades: River of Grass was "monumental", and praised her passion and her resolve; even when politicians finally found value in the Everglades and visited her for a photo opportunity, she still provoked them to do more and do it faster.[84]

posted on Mar, 2 2018 @ 12:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: andyr1112
a reply to: carewemust

I agree 100% if these people could have simply done their jobs this kid wouldnt have even passed a back ground check. Its like they wanted him to be able to pass one so now they can tell you background checks need to be stricter or worse have a stronger case to ban guns altogether... people at the highest level need to be fired this isnt the 1st time this has happened and it wont be the last until they get what they want. [Total gun confiscation]

Exactly right about the Background Check. Until this shooting, I thought everyone had to undergo a B.C. in order to buy ANY kind of gun in America.

But realistically, its not likely that all civilian guns will be confiscated. But, they can start with gang members. They have arsenals, and anti-crime units know where they are.

posted on Mar, 2 2018 @ 12:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults
a reply to: carewemust

I had a strong feeling that this entire case stunk of MK or trauma based mind control when I read how he had been orphaned and purchased at a young age

this WREEEEECCKKSSS of an intelligence operation... all over it... and this Hogg kid has been groomed.

Trauma based mind control right up in your face.

The mind needs to be expanded to accept this possibility. But with so many solid tipoffs being ignored, it's hard to come to any other conclusion. Aside from mass incompetence.

edit on 3/2/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2018 @ 12:44 AM
link   
The same people who ordered the stand down are the same people who wanted the killings to happen so it would create maximum effect to whittle away at our second amendment rights. And it worked. It keeps eroding some rights every time. It is the CIA/NSA within the CIA/NSA. The ones beyond oversight. They have an agenda and goals which don't mesh with freedom.

The current people running America on the outside edges are everyone in congress and the senate including everyone in the Trump administration, and they are too stupid to see where this is all coming from, and too stupid to stop it.

Even Trump, who I have supported up till now, is just too stupid to know what is really happening, or where it is coming from, and so nothing will be done by the people we actually depend on to run America. They are all being trolled in a bad way. All of America is.
edit on 2-3-2018 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2018 @ 12:49 AM
link   
a reply to: 2Faced

That's what President Trump said. These officers didn't love any of the students. They had Zero connection. As far as we know, the officers may not have children of their own.

posted on Mar, 2 2018 @ 12:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

Even Trump, who I have supported up till now, is just too stupid to know what is really happening, or where it is coming from, and so nothing will be done by the people we actually depend on to run America.

Bill Clinton said that there is a "Secret government inside of The government, that the President has no control over". Probably all Presidents are aware of this. That's one reason why President Trump told interviewer Lester Holt that the U.S. Government is "not innocent", by a long-shot.

posted on Mar, 2 2018 @ 12:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Even Trump, who I have supported up till now, is just too stupid to know what is really happening, or where it is coming from, and so nothing will be done by the people we actually depend on to run America.

Bill Clinton said that there is a "Secret government inside of The government, that the President has no control over". Probably all Presidents are aware of this. That's one reason why President Trump told interviewer Lester Holt that the U.S. Government is "not innocent", by a long-shot.

I suppose he does know something about it then, but I really am disappointed to see him beginning to support any infringement on the second amendment. None of these things are going to do anything to stop these things. I don't think disarming will happen, but I do think it is one of the biggest goals these deep state actors have.

posted on Mar, 2 2018 @ 01:59 AM
link   
Something about this Hogg kid too... has the face of a mannequin. has the personality of a scripted bot. Yet has all the media attention.

One minute, "Who would face an ar15 derp derp derp" the next "Arrest him for not facing an ar15 derp derp..." he's CNN's new hatched egg.

edit on 2-3-2018 by badw0lf because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2018 @ 02:05 AM
link   

the military code of conduct says to disobery unlawful orders

sometimes you just gotta do what's right, damn order followers... I bet it would be hard for a lot of you to not want to intervene somehow.

I wouldn't have intervened...

But then, I don't put on a uniform that says I should intervene. Or why do cops chase armed civilians? they might got shooted at. then we would all cry, and blame the bad man.

posted on Mar, 2 2018 @ 02:05 AM
link   
a reply to: badw0lf

Yeah, your right...

His mom works at CNN.

He is not to be trusted.

We are getting played it's obvious.

I wish John Morgan's law firm would take up a class action lawsuit.

posted on Mar, 2 2018 @ 02:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

Fake news, you need to be censored. You just said that there were no deaths, it was a false flag, a hoax.

Down with you. I bet you also sexually assaulted your pooch. I heard it on the radio. You need to be shut down with your heretic talk...

/sarcasm

Dont you know saying things like that gets you booted off the internet? Just correlating one to the other.

carry on...

posted on Mar, 2 2018 @ 02:12 AM
link   

The same people who ordered the stand down are the same people who wanted the killings to happen so it would create maximum effect to whittle away at our second amendment rights. And it worked. It keeps eroding some rights every time. It is the CIA/NSA within the CIA/NSA. The ones beyond oversight. They have an agenda and goals which don't mesh with freedom.

The current people running America on the outside edges are everyone in congress and the senate including everyone in the Trump administration, and they are too stupid to see where this is all coming from, and too stupid to stop it.

Even Trump, who I have supported up till now, is just too stupid to know what is really happening, or where it is coming from, and so nothing will be done by the people we actually depend on to run America. They are all being trolled in a bad way. All of America is.

Ever since Trump was elected, you and his other supporters have been telling all of us anti Trump people we are just dumb snowflakes, clueless to how the world works, trump is the saviour blah blah blah.

As soon as he talks of gun reform that's it ! Like really... So who will you throw your support behind now Trump is no longer the favorite?

posted on Mar, 2 2018 @ 02:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: badw0lf

the military code of conduct says to disobery unlawful orders

sometimes you just gotta do what's right, damn order followers... I bet it would be hard for a lot of you to not want to intervene somehow.

I wouldn't have intervened...

But then, I don't put on a uniform that says I should intervene. Or why do cops chase armed civilians? they might got shooted at. then we would all cry, and blame the bad man.

Easy targets that don't shoot back, they can be shot in the back because well let's face it they may have had concealed back guns.

posted on Mar, 2 2018 @ 02:33 AM
link   
Seriously?

Funerals were held for empty coffins?

Do I need to buy gold bullion and colloidal silver now? When do I get measured for my FEMA Coffin? Where can I buy rations for when the government that has faked this school shooting in order to gun grab from patriots, and makes it nearly impossible to make it to the grocery store without seeing a liberal?

Need to stop hitting that Alex Jones pipe there...
Kids were gunned down.
It really happened.
Their corpses are decomposing as I write this.
But if you want to believe a liberal boogeyman made it all up to "take my guns"
I'm not going to stop you.
For many reasons...

posted on Mar, 2 2018 @ 03:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: the owlbear
Seriously?

Funerals were held for empty coffins?

Do I need to buy gold bullion and colloidal silver now? When do I get measured for my FEMA Coffin? Where can I buy rations for when the government that has faked this school shooting in order to gun grab from patriots, and makes it nearly impossible to make it to the grocery store without seeing a liberal?

Need to stop hitting that Alex Jones pipe there...
Kids were gunned down.

I don't recall anyone much saying kids were not gunned down. That is the tragedy.

Who did it, is the question.

But anyone who asks gets the "You said no one was killed you heartless swine!" treatment, to both make them appear redundant in the media, and make them appear sadistic fools.

That kids were killed is not the question. I've seen the videos of the dead ones. the fear the others expressed when they ran for their lives.

Was it one person, or as witnesses have claimed, more than one? We only hear the same talking points from the same ... in my opinion, scripted characters such as hogg, who has now made his fame, even saying he thanks the alt media for giving him a pedestal while denouncing gun laws, all the media spotlight.

There is something wrong with this one. And if you look you'll see I was dead set again the sandy hook conspiracy... but this one, is either so obvious you cannot ignore it, or really really obscenely dire with people getting in on the lime light to make names for themselves.. Hogg, I am looking at you, for a start.

It really happened.
Their corpses are decomposing as I write this.
But if you want to believe a liberal boogeyman made it all up to "take my guns"
I'm not going to stop you.
For many reasons...

yeah, ok.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join