It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Trump surprises me yet again

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Revolution9

I don't know what to think about it except, what else could he do? There are dead kids involved now. Dead kids. He has to do SOMETHING, right? Otherwise he looks like a monster who is unwilling to do anything about dead kids.

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

or he could quit pandering to both sides and trying to manipulate peeps.

did you catch the whole "i love you if" part to the dems.

but hey they buy it for cheap in their shallow minds

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: jjkenobi

originally posted by: odzeandennz

im no business man, but threat tactics are the cornerstone of low balling.

this is none but a threat to the homebase for more solidarity.
Trump wants more flexibility with his other campaign promises, this gun control outlook is simply a small test to see who or what gives.

but to the easily impressionable, its taken for something personal and holy ^^

Trump can try, but the Democrat politicians don't know the meaning of the word "compromise". It's either 100% everything they want or you're a racist child and senior citizen killer.

Good gwad, man, that's a lot of projection, you simply inverted facts and claimed the opposite is true.. However remembering DACA, I fully expect him to walk back what he said in....10_9_8 _7 wait for it.
edit on 1-3-2018 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Dbl.
edit on 1-3-2018 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Athetos
JT Is a Pussy

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah
I am sure that Trump wants what’s best for everyone as long as he can grab a kitty. Also anyone you know that gets upset about their ability to purchase a firearm till they or whoever they are defending age of 21 should prob learn to use a bow. IDK about the little pansies that grow up these days but I was never allowed to use a gun till I could kill with a bow.

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 07:26 PM
link   
a reply to: howtonhawky

Or that.

I don't understand what problem people have with more stringent background checks, universal background checks. What's the argument against that?

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 07:38 PM
link   

The problem is Trump will forget all about this next week sometime.

He is impulsive, lacks sincerity, consistency, and dedication. He’s a loose cannon merely mumbling ideas he won’t maintain or follow up.

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 10:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: usernameconspiracy
Don't get too excited or surprised. Trump can't remember what he says from one day to the next.

Don't know how old you folks are here on this forum but if you're old enough to remember pro wrestling (when most people didn't know it was scripted) you will know what I mean when I say that Trump reminds me a lot of a pro wrestling heel from back in the day.

Not that I'm not implying that he's a phony or anything. I wouldn't ever not imply that this is all a scripted reality show starring Donald Trump.

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 11:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl
I don't understand what problem people have with more stringent background checks, universal background checks. What's the argument against that?

The Second Amendment. You don't understand the Second Amendment so you obviously don't understand the argument.

posted on Mar, 2 2018 @ 08:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl
a reply to: howtonhawky

Or that.

It is not happened yet because they take a few good ideas that would help and then add a couple things that are designed to fail a bill.

posted on Mar, 2 2018 @ 08:48 AM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

Most hunters have their first rifle bought or given to them from a family member anyways. It's unusual to see an 18 year old hunter buying his first gun.
edit on 2-3-2018 by Thirty6BelowZero because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join