It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Debunking Flat Earth and the Hollow Earth

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 02:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Akragon

I know.

It was a cookie.

Or a fish.

Basic behavior modification technique.

edit on 5/12/2018 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 02:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

that might work with normal people, but flat earthers are a special breed

Considering how many times his issues have been explained to him... and yet he still returns to the same statements over and over...

Im thinking he may have been the guy that still ate glue in highschool

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 02:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: turbonium1

The surface of Earth has nothing to do with a plane's flight being level, or being in an ascent, or being in a descent.

By George!
I think he's got it!
Lol nice one.
For turbo. Try to work out the curvature by imagining an anti gravity craft ( which is not affected by gravity ) flying level over the earth surface

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 02:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape
a reply to: Hyperboles

citation required
Never heard of google, have you?

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 02:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Arbitrageur

originally posted by: turbonium1
TRUE science uses physics, and real measurements - not absurd 'catch-all' theories.

You mean like when Erastothenes measured the size of the round earth over 2000 years ago?

Why don't you launch your own goPro? You're not getting anywhere talking about flight dynamics, it's a dead end. Take some pictures from space yourself if you don't trust NASA's pictures, or these or other goPros or similar attached to rockets.

GoPro Awards: On a Rocket Launch to Space

There's a rapper trying to get funding for a project along these lines, but I think it can be done for a lot less than his figures. If the rapper got pictures of a round earth from space in that project, would you even believe those? Or would that just mean he went from being a flat-earther to being hijacked by the round earth conspiracy?

There is already proof of the Earth being flat, whether you accept it or not doesn't matter.

Planes cannot follow a sphere without measuring a constant descent on the VSI, indicating a 5 feet per minute descent, or so. However, the VSI measures NO such descent, on ANY flights, EVER.

Proving that the Earth is, for sure, a completely flat surface.

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 02:23 AM
link   

Bad Turbo. Bad.

No cookie.

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 02:26 AM
link   
LOL... i can't

*walks away*

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 03:21 AM
link   
Impressive replies, as usual.

Well done.

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 06:07 AM
link   

You seem to confuse two things your denying gravity exists. Gravity is the name we give to the phenomenon that objects accelerate towards each other when they are otherwise left to their own devices. We know gravity exists through experimentation and the cool thing anyone can try it. Pick up anything then drop it and watch two objects attract. If your object flys up you successfully disproved gravity congratulations.The “proof” of gravity is the demonstration that the phenomenon happens.

Now here's where your confusion comes in we know gravity exists what we dont know is why? I can measure this force this attraction if you will using the Cavendish experiment for example. I'll include link below. So here we can show this force exists problem is we only have theories as to how it works. There is no way to absolutely rule out the idea that gravity is caused by invisible, insubstantial pixies that have an obsession with everything having to be as close together as possible. Until we find these pixies or figure out what causes gravity we are stuck with theories. The best current one we have is einstines but his explanation is gravity is the bending of space.

So for now you can believe in pixies or bent space or anything else for that matter. However you can't deny gravity doesn't exist its experimentally proven every day.

en.m.wikipedia.org...

edit on 5/12/18 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 12:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

You seem to confuse two things your denying gravity exists. Gravity is the name we give to the phenomenon that objects accelerate towards each other when they are otherwise left to their own devices. We know gravity exists through experimentation and the cool thing anyone can try it. Pick up anything then drop it and watch two objects attract. If your object flys up you successfully disproved gravity congratulations.The “proof” of gravity is the demonstration that the phenomenon happens.

No, gravity does not exist, it cannot be proven to exist, which is the reason gravity is only a THEORY, or various theories, that are improperly, wrongly, and deliberately planted, within countless scientific papers, journals, etc. - as if gravity were a well-established, proven phenomenon. They don't even mention it is A THEORY, which it is.

That isn't the best part - since they know gravity is only an unproven, non-existent theory, it allows them to use gravity wherever they choose, to account for any problems, and they NEVER have to prove a thing!!

Gravity is not only the theory of all time, it is superior to any actual physical laws, or proven phenomenon. Gravity is the answer for everything, it explains how Earth is a ball, spinning at 1000 mph, holding everything to its surface, and holding its entire atmosphere, and everything within it, at the same time. It can even curve all of the oceans around its 'sphere', and grasp a moon nearby, holding it in place.

Many more beyond that, of course.

originally posted by: dragonridr
Now here's where your confusion comes in we know gravity exists what we dont know is why? I can measure this force this attraction if you will using the Cavendish experiment for example. I'll include link below. So here we can show this force exists problem is we only have theories as to how it works. There is no way to absolutely rule out the idea that gravity is caused by invisible, insubstantial pixies that have an obsession with everything having to be as close together as possible. Until we find these pixies or figure out what causes gravity we are stuck with theories. The best current one we have is einstines but his explanation is gravity is the bending of space.

So for now you can believe in pixies or bent space or anything else for that matter. However you can't deny gravity doesn't exist its experimentally proven every day.

If you could tell me about where to find small objects overcome by the massive gravitational forces of, say, a 25-ton boulder, please let me know. I've never seen it before.

As for the Cavendish experiment - they first assumed that gravity existed, Newton's 'Laws' explained gravity, since they didn't realize they were only THEORIES.

To find that every object, or most objects, on Earth, fall from air at the same speed, or rate, doesn't prove some magical force is 'pulling' them down, to the surface. All it means is that objects fall to Earth at a constant rate of speed, accelerate to that same speed, etc. Period.

But then we had 'scientists' who said it proved gravity existed, because a constant rate of acceleration is assumed - obviously - constant rate of fall is due to another force, acting on the objects, pulling them down to Earth.

What they wanted was a theory to destroy our belief in Earth's creation.

If we all knew the Earth was flat, covered by a dome, or 'firmament', then we'd know Earth was designed, by other(s).

And if you do not want people to know the Earth was designed, created, by other(s), you tell them how the Earth is actually a giant ball, floating in space. All the problems with a round ball are solved with - gravity!

If you have a great force, gravity, which pulls objects to Earth, it must apply to all objects on Earth. If not, there is no force, called 'gravity', on Earth.

Actual forces are proven beyond doubt, with experiments, repetition, consistency, and so forth.

When a bird flies freely in air, it proves gravity does not exist. The bird would be a SECOND, OPPOSING FORCE to 'gravity' force.

Except the bird is not opposed by any other forces. It flies freely, without a problem, nothing is preventing it from flying above the Earth's surface. Nothing is even slowing it down, or inhibiting it, or anything at all.

That's not consistent with reality.

Water current is a force, and swimming against the current is an opposing force.

Unlike when birds fly, freely, never knowing they had just conquered, indeed, vaporized out of existence, the massive force known as 'gravity'!

If birds were magnetic, what would happen if you had a powerful magnet, and held it near a bird? The bird would be attracted by the magnetic forces, drawing the bird toward the magnet. So when the bird tries to fly away, it struggles at first, when nearer to the opposing force.

Most important for you to understand here - a bird with magnetic properties would need to OVERCOME an existing force, of a powerful magnet, in order to fly away from it.

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 01:10 AM
link   
maybe the whole flat earth notion is a psyop to lump what a fraud NASA is in with flat earth to discredit those who believe NASA has been a hollywood production from the beginning.

To me the real story is the NASA fraud being put out. The Challenger dopplegangers blow my mind.

You can discredit the whole notion though once you lump it together with flat earth notions as most people will disreguard all the information. Classic disinfo tactic as we have seen with UFOs throughout the years.

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Wow you seem to be stuck in middle ages. We have learned a lot since then may want to pick up a book. Without gravity birds could not fly at all. The reason a bird flys is he creates something called lift. This is caused by changing air density and air moving over the wing moves faster then the air that moves under it. This creates a low pressure area above the wing which creates lift. Now without gravity this whole process becomes impossible. Gravity causes the air to get denser the closer to the ground you get. As altitude increases air density decreases.

Now as far as the rest of your babbling you seem to have never taken a science class in your life. So I'll make it easy for you if gravity doesn't exist explain how when we drop something in a vacuum it still falls.

www.google.com...

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 01:51 AM
link   
No.

If you have a force pulling objects down to Earth, birds would not be able to fly freely against such a powerful, immense force. Birds would likely be unable to fly at all, against such a force. And for sure, birds would have to OVERCOME such a great, powerful force as this.

And the atmosphere is not 'held' to Earth by a force of 'gravity', either.

A plane can fly thousands of miles above Earth. No altitude restrictions due to 'gravity'.

Why would they have to fake 0 g on the ISS if Earth gravity, or 0 gravity, really existed? They wouldn't.

I suppose they often just wear harnesses for the 'fun of it', in 'space'....right?

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 01:56 AM
link   

Ever hear of air pressure... or lift?

for the 20th time

And they don't "fake" 0g on the ISS... Theres only one way 0g can be simulated on earth... and its on a plane

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 02:03 AM
link   
I'm still waiting for anyone to address the VSI reading about 5 feet per minute during every flight, ever done....

When the VSI reads 0 feet per minute over a 6 hour flight, you would be about 1800 feet higher in altitude over a round Earth. But the altimeter doesn't change at all, it is the same altitude throughout the 6 hours of flight.

'Trust your instruments'.

I do, indeed, trust the instruments. They measure descent, ascent, and level flight. They measure altitude, as well.

What about you?

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 02:03 AM
link   
a reply to: agenda51

Or maybe it's just stupid people wanting the attention.

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 02:14 AM
link   
a reply to: OneBigMonkeyToo

Meh... stupid is a pretty strong word to describe truthseekers. stupid is throwing out all the information because there is an aspect of it that may be disinfo. Working out which is which is the tricky part.

Like I said. I have not worked out all the shenanings of NASA but it reeks of staged production. CIA linked at the hip. Challenger disaster questions are pretty legit IMO. Blue screens being used etc. etc.

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 02:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: turbonium1
I'm still waiting for anyone to address the VSI reading about 5 feet per minute during every flight, ever done....

When the VSI reads 0 feet per minute over a 6 hour flight, you would be about 1800 feet higher in altitude over a round Earth. But the altimeter doesn't change at all, it is the same altitude throughout the 6 hours of flight.

'Trust your instruments'.

I do, indeed, trust the instruments. They measure descent, ascent, and level flight. They measure altitude, as well.

What about you?

How is altitude measured by a plane? And how would you use this measurement to prove your correct?

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 02:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Akragon

Ever hear of air pressure... or lift?

for the 20th time

And they don't "fake" 0g on the ISS... Theres only one way 0g can be simulated on earth... and its on a plane

Pressure in air, or water, exists as it does, without gravity, the most imaginary force which never existed.

Look at about 2:54 into this clip...

www.youtube.com...

Look at the guy 'floating' in the background. What is that sticking way up, from his back?

Hilarious.

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 02:45 AM
link   

Pressure in air, or water, exists as it does, without gravity, the most imaginary force which never existed.

actually they exist WITH gravity... you know, that which brings things back to the earth

Without which a bird would flap its wings and shoot up into the air

See this is without "gravity"

hope you speak Russian lol

top topics

<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join