It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nikolas Cruz's Biological Mother Sold Him For $50,000 To His Adoptive Mother

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Link to article

Nikolas Cruz's biological mother was a drug addict who gave birth to his brother in prison, according to a published report.

The alleged Florida gunman was reportedly put up for adoption when he was 3 days old. He was adopted by Lynda Cruz, who paid a $50,000 fee for the child, according to RadarOnline.

When she learned his biological mother was pregnant again with another boy, she reportedly adopted him for a $15,000 fee. The child, Zachary, was born in prison, according to the report

Wow I don't know about ya'll but if this allegation is true then it is certainly a huge red flag as to who this troubled individuals adoptive parents (handlers) really may be, or at least to the outside the box thinkers. It also says that a sum of $15,000 was paid for his brother as well, drug addict mother is a perfect candidate for shady characters to purchase a child for experimental purposes. I don't know about the original source Radaronline but it looks like a tabloid kind of deal and you'd be surprised how often those gossip hounds get a hold of credible intel.

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 11:40 PM
link   
a reply to: RainbowPhoenix

I'm surprised that prisons don't mandate abortions. Aborting Cruz would have saved the lives of 17 children..and prevented many more from being scared for life.

Just thinking out loud. I'm Anti-Abortion.

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Isn't Cruz a Cuban name?

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 12:05 AM
link   

drug addict mother is a perfect candidate for shady characters to purchase a child for experimental purposes

This would align with my theory that Hogg has been groomed.

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Or he knew he was sold and that took its toll. If he learned about that in an argument at a young age, for example that's world shattering.
Who knows what else went wrong.
Here in Germany they start to come to terms with the fact that adhd and autism might not always be best treated with medication only.
Like in every accident more than one thing went wrong.

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 12:31 AM
link   
I don’t get what you mean about experimental.

I’d be more concerned he was damaged in the womb by the drugs.

Or he knew about it and it bothered him mentally.
I don’t believe in telling a child they were adopted with the “we chose you because you were special” speech, it’s really just another way of saying you weren’t wanted. It’s a selfish way the adoptive parent is trying to be a hero amd slam the biological mother. That can do a real number on some kids. Just my opinion.

Then both those parents died, one just recently. I’d wager a guess that messed him up a lot

edit on 1-3-2018 by violet because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 12:40 AM
link   
$50k?

Damn.

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 12:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
$50k?

Damn.

I know. I'm thinking business opportunities. This is the next big thing for Millennial's, girlfriend factory farming kids.

I didn't even know you could legally sell a kid like that... is that weird or what?

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 12:45 AM
link   
If it's true no wonder the kid has issues.

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 12:49 AM
link   

cool, I was just left at the zoo.

Some kids have all the luck.

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 01:06 AM
link   
Nikolas was Thomas, the school his glade, the world a maze, the FBI his WCKD.

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 01:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: SlowNail
Nikolas was Thomas, the school his glade, the world a maze, the FBI his WCKD.

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 01:42 AM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

Yeah, I really said that.

My intent is not to glorify the killer, but there are parallels.

Imagine having nobody and being turfed out of your only safe place.

Tossed from the glade to the grievers.

Certainly enough to break a damaged mind.

Thomas was meant to be strong, but Cruz was chosen because he was weak.

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 05:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

I'm surprised that prisons don't mandate abortions. Aborting Cruz would have saved the lives of 17 children..and prevented many more from being scared for life.

Just thinking out loud. I'm Anti-Abortion.

Jesus....its like eugenics is starting to crop up again.

No. Just no. We have already settled this after the Nazis....people have basic human rights. Procreation is among them.

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 07:10 AM
link   
Pick his life apart. Make him a celebrity. That'll inspire the next copycat.

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 08:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
$50k?

Damn.

Seems like someone bought a bum steer.

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Sounds like Cruz and his brother were essentially trafficked. This kind of stuff goes on a lot in Haiti and Africa. Yes, there is money to be made selling kids. And the kids are not always given up voluntarily.
edit on 1-3-2018 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Sounds like Cruz and his brother were essentially trafficked.

Right! Now don't get me wrong I'm generally a middle of the road kind of person, maybe lean left a little bit here or there while firmly and unwaveringly supporting "The Second". I also understand that a large portion of the highest ranking officials (talking heads) are bought and paid for members of "The Club" so to speak, two sides of the same coin if you will. We have been seeing a lot of talk and wild speculation about certain former and current elected officials being involved with human trafficking at the highest and sickest level. We all know MK Ultra was(is) very real, I mean how many of these shooters over the years have turned out to have some pretty coincidentally sketchy connections to this or that person??

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Where does it say that Cruz's biological mother was the recipient of that money? Adoption is extremely expensive in this country with numerous fees that need to be paid.

That's also why it was cheaper for the brother. They were now already in the system so it was a more streamlined proceed a number of fees didn't need to be paid.

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 10:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: BrianFlanders
Isn't Cruz a Cuban name?

Which is a hop, skip and a jump from Florida.

His first name looks greek or something in the was it's spelled.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join