It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr. Timothy J. Cunningham and why the CDC doctor who went missing

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 11:04 PM
link   
I came across this article which gave some supposedly background information on Dr. Timothy J. Cunningham who was the CDC doctor who has gone missing. If any of this is true, what a messed up sick world we live in...otherwise just more fake news ? Either way this is a very creative conspiracy IMO.

In January, Dr. Cunningham allegedly told his colleagues and family his fears about this year’s flu shot. Some media outlets have reported he was warned by co-workers at the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention that if he kept talking and expressing his opinion he could lose his job or something else could happen. Despite this warning, Dr. Cunningham continued to express his medical opinion. As a member of the CDC’s Epidemic Intelligence Service (EIS), Cunningham was an expert on contagious epidemics. He had been deployed to combat Zika and Ebola and holds the rank of a US Navy Commander as a member of the EIS. He is also a graduate of Morehouse College and Harvard University, so he is well trained to spot an outbreak. Cunningham was also recognized in 2017 by the Atlanta Business Chronicle as one of the “40 under 40” to watch in the city.

Many media outlets have reported that earlier this year he stated, “Some of the patients I’ve administered the flu shot to this year have died, I don’t care who you are, this scares the crap out of me. We have seen people dying across the country of the flu, and one thing nearly all of them have in common is they got the flu shot.”

It is true the flu shot is useless unless they guess the correct vaccine for the type flu that appears... so at least there is always that posibility
rollingout.com...

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 11:08 PM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

sounds like fiction to me... he tells friends he was worried about his flu shot?

likely more fake news...

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 11:33 PM
link   

His family has come out to say this is not true. Some news outlets have been misquoting him. I'm not sure what is true but they clearly say this is fabricated, I don't have a link but I watched them say so on the news a few nights ago. There is another thread going about him.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 12:23 AM
link   

He is not the kind of doctor who gives flu shots.
Doctor of science.

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 12:42 AM
link   
I think he might have been kidnaped by some terrorist who wanted him to steal a virus.

His parents said he was fine Sunday, then later in the day began acting or talking differently. After that he went to work. Sounds like somebody got to him, coerced him to take something from work, then they kill him or he’s being held hostage.

Doesn’t seem to fit he would administer flu shots to patients.

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 05:04 AM
link   
This keeps getting stranger,i am very much afraid that this poor guy is already dead,murdered.

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 12:20 PM
link   
So this guy's body found in the river. He's an epidemiologist who specializes in the spread of epidemics for the CDC.

Goes missing just as a drug-resistant super virus is found to have spread to 27 states, and there is no record of him leaving work the last day he was working at an extremely high security facility.

I don't believe in coincidences like this.

Stuff like this is what gets me going on conspiracy theory platforms, but most people are too busy trashing Donald Trump or Hillary Clinton to take notice of what's really going on around them.

It's time that ATS went back to being a proper site for conspiracy theory discussion and get rid of all the political trashing crap that's overtaken the site in the last few years.
edit on 5-4-2018 by babybunnies because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join