It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Carjacking suspect shot dead by man with concealed weapon in Wisconsin, police say

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 03:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Misterlondon

So, we should just ASSume that all they want to do is steal my car....while I'm in it.....and I shouldn't defend my body/health?

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 04:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Black_Fox

My opinion on the matter....GOOD!

Something very wrong if you think its correct to take a life for a lump of metal.

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 04:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer

My opinion on the matter....GOOD!

Something very wrong if you think its correct to take a life for a lump of metal.

Something very wrong if you think it's incorrect to defend oneself against an ARMED carjacker.

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 04:39 AM
link   
a reply to: sine.nomine

Something very wrong if you think it's incorrect to defend oneself against an ARMED carjacker.

Fifty years the victim of the CIAs behavioral psychology programes have left an entire nation in this paranoid state. It not all about violence. You dont need to shoot up your schools or be the number one exporter violence around the world. Or lock up more of your population than any other state in the ' free world.'

There is more to life than carrying guns and executing justice with them. Look iover the border at Canada. Do you ever ask why gun killings are so much lower there.
edit on 1-3-2018 by purplemer because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 04:42 AM
link   

The victim should’ve just called the cops and waited instead of shooting himself. The libs on here are fn ridiculous.

edit on 3jY by UnBreakable because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 04:44 AM
link   

Fifty years the victim of the CIAs behavioral psychology programes have left an entire nation in this paranoid state.

Paranoid state? The guy was being robbed at gunpoint! That's not paranoia; that's as real as it gets. Thank God he was carrying legally.

ETA to your edit:

You dont need to shoot up your schools or be the number one exporter violence around the world. Or lock up more of your population than any other state in the ' free world.'

There is more to life than carrying guns and executing justice with them.

I've never shot up a school. "Number one exporter of violence" isn't a real thing. I'm for prison reform. And I know there's more to life, so thankfully this guy gets to experience it because he was armed.
edit on 1-3-2018 by sine.nomine because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 04:46 AM
link   

Can you answer the question in my previous post. Soz forgot to question mark it.

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 04:50 AM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

Mofo won't be jackin no one anymore.

What was the beer that made it famous?

That's true and no more drinking Schlitz beer either.

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 04:51 AM
link   

Can you answer the question in my previous post. Soz forgot to question mark it.

Ok, "Look iover the border at Canada. Do you ever ask why gun killings are so much lower there."

No, I really don't. I'm glad the US isn't like Canada. Guns have been in this country since the beginning. This is a social problem, not a gun problem, in my opinion.

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 05:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Misterlondon

Its not vigilantism if you are protecting yourself and your property.

The story may not be accurate...but with info provided thus far there is nothing unjust about what happened.

Car jacking me will create a similar result. But no one wants my 2004 pickup, lol

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 05:11 AM
link   
a reply to: purplemer

More wrong to think you can just seize someone else's very expensive lump of metal just because you want it,while the rightful owner stands there with his hands in his pockets.Seriously the world has gone mad..

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 05:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Raxoxane

You can't, its against the law and if found you will be arrested and the rightful owner will be compensated.

Lets just hope you never approach my car because if so I'll suspect you of trying to steal from me and shoot first.

Lets all just shoot first and decide later if a crime was being committed. Why do we need law enforcement at all, lets all just individual decide what we think is right or wrong and shoot accordingly.

Wow, Americans really are the cavemen of the modern era.

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 05:40 AM
link   
a reply to: TakeAMinute

Just dont try to rob this caveman at gunpoint.

?

Is the rest of the world this emasculated? Yall just let people (other than your governments) take your stuff without a fight?

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 05:52 AM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Let's not hurts the criminals emotions. Questioning their criminal acts is not Criminally Correct talk. It might make them lash out at other people.

(post by TakeAMinute removed for a manners violation)

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 06:00 AM
link   

It was a carjacking. Nobody approached an armed criminal; the criminal approached the victim. The criminal had a firearm and was after the victims vehicle... Should he have just let the guy kill him? You know that's how a lot of carjackings go down, right? Are all non-Americans this pig-headed that they believe the world is all lollipops and rainbows? This whole moral high-ground schtick is wearing pretty thin.

By hey, don't let facts get in the way. Need something to make yourself feel like a big man now don't you. Emasculated indeed.

Emasculated, lol. Yeah, because not defending yourself is so masculine. Has the whole world gone crazy?

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 06:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: sine.nomine

It was a carjacking. Nobody approached an armed criminal; the criminal approached the victim. The criminal had a firearm and was after the victims vehicle... Should he have just let the guy kill him? You know that's how a lot of carjackings go down, right? Are all non-Americans this pig-headed that they believe the world is all lollipops and rainbows? This whole moral high-profile schtick is wearing pretty thin.

By hey, don't let facts get in the way. Need something to make yourself feel like a big man now don't you. Emasculated indeed.

Emasculated, lol. Yeah, because not defending yourself is so masculine. Has the whole world gone crazy?

Wait so he wasn't an armed criminal? Or he was? You seem confused in your own head.

Why do they call its a suspected carjacking and not attempted murder? Since you seem confident he was trying to kill the guy? Are all suspected criminals now fine to be shot dead? If I think you stole something from a shop can I just shoot you... because hey, you probably have a concealed gun.

That's how a lot of carjackings go in your f#'d up country but maybe not in others with common sense. Your "shoot first in case he has a gun" policy works for criminals and citizens alike. Congratulations.

How thick are Americans that they keep going round in circles, can't see past their own idiotic fallacies.

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 06:22 AM
link   

Learn the terms the US legal system use before you go spouting off like you know what you're talking about. Seriously. You are clearly severely confused. It's how a lot if car jackings go because some young criminals are socially and culturally backwards.

"Shoot first in case he has a gun"? What are you talking about? The dude HAD a gun, and he was using it to commit a felony.

Do you need to takeaminute to get your emotions in check? I'm sorry you think the US is "f#'d up" but that really kinda makes your opinion less important to me. I couldn't care less what country you're from. Congratulations.

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 06:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Misterlondon

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

originally posted by: Misterlondon
A 21 year old man who is a SUSPECT is shot dead and you say good.. Well I guess innocent until proven guilty doesn't apply to you guys..

Not really when u try to carjack someone.

Idiot should have waited till rush hour?

Mofo won't be jackin no one anymore.

So car jacking is now a crime punishable by death in America now.. What's next cutting the hands of thieves and stoning woman to death..

Sure, why not?

You try to steal my stuff and lose a hand?

Bummer. Doggies like fresh meat, tho.

Stoning a woman to death?

Nah, too old, double tap to the forehead will do.

Quick and painless.

Why did I do that?

Oh yeah, carjacking.

Never heard of the brutality these dirtbags use on innocent people?

Dragging moms to death with the baby in the car?

Killing for no reason.

I'd not hesitate for a second to ventilate someones head and/or genitals if I felt threatened and if I got the chance.

Same if you came into my house.

Don't plan on leaving with all four limbs.

Sounds tough, huh.

Try it.

ETA; not talking to you personally.

edit on 3 1 2018 by burgerbuddy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 06:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: TakeAMinute

originally posted by: sine.nomine

It was a carjacking. Nobody approached an armed criminal; the criminal approached the victim. The criminal had a firearm and was after the victims vehicle... Should he have just let the guy kill him? You know that's how a lot of carjackings go down, right? Are all non-Americans this pig-headed that they believe the world is all lollipops and rainbows? This whole moral high-profile schtick is wearing pretty thin.

Wait so he wasn't an armed criminal? Or he was? You seem confused in your own head.

Why do they call its a suspected carjacking and not attempted murder? Since you seem confident he was trying to kill the guy? Are all suspected criminals now fine to be shot dead? If I think you stole something from a shop can I just shoot you... because hey, you probably have a concealed gun.

That's how a lot of carjackings go in your f#'d up country but maybe not in others with common sense. Your "shoot first in case he has a gun" policy works for criminals and citizens alike. Congratulations.

How thick are Americans that they keep going round in circles, can't see past their own idiotic fallacies.

What kind of car you drive?

If it anything better than a VW, give me the keys.

OK?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join