It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Carjacking suspect shot dead by man with concealed weapon in Wisconsin, police say

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 10:55 PM
link   

(Foxnews.com)-A carjacking suspect was shot and killed by a man who had a concealed weapon on him in Milwaukee on Monday, officials said.

The Milwaukee Police Department said in a news release the 21-year-old suspect, identified as Carlos Martin, was shot after he attempted to carjack a 24-year-old man around 5:50 a.m. near the Milwaukee MachineTool Corporation.

www.foxnews.com...

My opinion on the matter....GOOD!

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 11:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Black_Fox Good, score one for the good guys!

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 11:05 PM
link   
If the weapon was concealed, how the did owner shoot the carjacker? LOL

It's pretty obvious what the narrative is by the wording. No one wants to take guns from ordinary people. It's the ones who are irresponsible with everything concerning their lives who don't need guns.

Unless of course you want those people in your militia.
edit on 28-2-2018 by DeepImpactX because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 11:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Im2keul

Don't be so quick to praise.

You can shoot someone at 5:50 a.m. and "claim" they were carjacking your car too.

Even if it was a drug purchase gone bad.

Who would be any the wiser?

Did you see it?

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 11:41 PM
link   
A 21 year old man who is a SUSPECT is shot dead and you say good.. Well I guess innocent until proven guilty doesn't apply to you guys..

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Milwaukee certainly has been the subject of a lot of ATS threads over the past 12 months.

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 11:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Milwaukee certainly has been the subject of a lot of ATS threads over the past 12 months.

Probably from the same vigilante that made this thread..

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 11:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Misterlondon

originally posted by: carewemust

Probably from the same vigilante that made this thread..

One thread was likely helpful to ATS members in Milwaukee. The thread warning people not to warm up their cars in the driveway unattended, or a fat $$$ ticket would be sent to your home by da city.

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Good old Milwaukee. It just doesn't get any better than this.

+8 more 
posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 12:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Misterlondon

carjacking is kind of hard to mistake and judging by the fact he was released tells me there was probably a clear indication of said carjacking, or what? do you suggest he should've accepted being beaten, shot or have his vehicle stolen and possibly be ruined financially from all the costs involved? really?

if he did as you suggested, not defend himself, it would have ended badly all three ways, dead, injured, bankrupt or injured and bankrupt.

hesitation means death or worse and debt can be worse especially for a college kid already piling up huge debt from tuition fees, not only that but in america you need a car to get to work because many bus lines no longer exist, are too far away or have bad times, trains don't do intercity passenger transportation in most parts, distances are a big problem here. it's not as simple as you make it sound.

i've seen first hand what people do to you even when you're unarmed and don't resist when getting carjacked, my former step-dad had every major bone in his body broken and couldn't work for 6 months, ended up having to sell the house and move into a druggie aunts moldy garage and i got pneumonia leading to respiratory failure and nearly died at 18.

so carjackers can eat # for all i care.

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 01:42 AM
link   
a reply to: DeepImpactX

I carry concealed and I can get to my weapon easily while seated and belted in a vehicle. Not all people keep theirs' in a belt holster while driving, it can be in one of several different devices, designed just for that purpose.

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 01:56 AM
link   

A 21 year old man who is a SUSPECT is shot dead and you say good.. Well I guess innocent until proven guilty doesn't apply to you guys..

Not really when u try to carjack someone.

Idiot should have waited till rush hour?

Mofo won't be jackin no one anymore.

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 01:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: AMPTAH

You can shoot someone at 5:50 a.m. and "claim" they were carjacking your car too.

Did you see it?

Due process, what on earth is that...

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 02:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed
Good old Milwaukee. It just doesn't get any better than this.

What was the beer that made it famous?

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 02:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
a reply to: DeepImpactX

I carry concealed and I can get to my weapon easily while seated and belted in a vehicle. Not all people keep theirs' in a belt holster while driving, it can be in one of several different devices, designed just for that purpose.

Sweet!

my wife won't let me get that.

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 02:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Did you see it?

Due THIS.

How's that process workin out for ya?

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 02:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Did you see it?

Due THIS.

How's that process workin out for ya?

At least you are consistent in your ramblings.

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 02:19 AM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

It's better to beg for forgiveness than to ask for permission.

But don't take advice from me....I'm divorced.

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 02:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

Not really when u try to carjack someone.

Idiot should have waited till rush hour?

Mofo won't be jackin no one anymore.

So car jacking is now a crime punishable by death in America now.. What's next cutting the hands of thieves and stoning woman to death..

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 03:10 AM
link   
I love how everyone is crapping on this guy for defending himself. Yeah, what a monster, right? He should've just gotten robbed and shot, left for dead. Then he could've called the police and waited for them to wait around a corner for everything to blow over. Maybe a police force from another jurisdiction would eventually help.

Don't worry about reading the article where it says the suspect was armed as well. What are you people damaged upstairs? Are you all so helpless and weak that you attack a man for defending himself legally in a life-or-death situation in which he was a victim? It really boggles my mind.

Sad the suspect had to die, but nobody else put him in that situation. Maybe other would-be carjackers will think twice.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join