It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hope Hicks to Resign

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 03:51 PM
link   
It's not clear when this will occur but based on all the statements, this is a done deal.

Hope Hicks to Resign as White House Communications Director

Hope Hicks, the White House communications director and one of President Trump’s longest-serving advisers, said Wednesday that she was resigning.

Hicks said that she had “no words” to express her gratitude to the president, who responded with his own statement.

“Hope is outstanding and has done great work for the last three years,” Mr. Trump said. “She is as smart and thoughtful as they come, a truly great person. I will miss having her by my side, but when she approached me about pursuing other opportunities, I totally understood. I am sure we will work together again in the future.”

“I quickly realized what so many have learned about Hope: She is strategic, poised and wise beyond her years,” said John F. Kelly, the White House chief of staff. “She became a trusted adviser and counselor, and did a tremendous job overseeing the communications for the president’s agenda including the passage of historic tax reform. She has served her country with great distinction. To say that she will be missed is an understatement.”

Though the Times reports that WH sources say she had been discussing her departure over the last several months, it seems a bit more than coincidence that this announcement comes a day after her testimony in front of the HPSCI in which it's been reported that she said her job requires her to sometimes tell "white lies" on behalf of the President. And of course, there's the whole fiasco from two weeks ago surrounding the hasty exit of alleged domestic abuser, Rob Porter, who she has been dating.
edit on 2018-2-28 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

We were a dead heat. Lol. Whitehouse is just crumbling.

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Question is did she lie to Mueller.

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Only the BEST people! Seriously what a # show Trump's white house is. Wonder what happened at her HIC testimony yesterday...must've been interesting.

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 04:04 PM
link   
That’s the one who admitted telling white lies for trump.

She knows she’s is a cesspool and is smart to get out

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 04:10 PM
link   
A pox on all their houses.

I don't give a #.

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Banging Rob Porter, was her downfall.

Maybe she should say, she had no idea until she saw it on the news

Or

Maybe is she blame a YouTube video

If she told either one of those answers, every liberal would be like: anyone who attack Hope is a mysoginistic.

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
A pox on all their houses.

I don't give a #.

Is that a,"No more rifles for Kincaid" moment Neo?

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Why do I get the feeling Trump lost someone special?

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Working our way up the ladder, one swamp creature at a time.

K~

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 06:35 PM
link   
The two threads about this topic were posted almost simultaneously.
This other one has many more posts.

So, this thread is closed.

new topics

top topics

join