It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Teacher with Gun in Custody after Barricading self in Classroom

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2018 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

I agree and they shoot themselves in the foot believing that.

Our prisons are filled with the mentally ill and dealing with them realistically in a mental facility would be far cheaper in the end.

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 03:56 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Yup, the fact that you are not just seeing the deer as a food source, but are visualising a person who has annoyed you and that killing them mentally when actually killing an animal at the same time makes you feel better/good/happy. I find that quite disturbing.

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 04:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: howtonhawky
Anybody else got any bright ideas?

BTW: I love your user picture of a drain!! So fitting right now

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: CthulhuMythos
a reply to: rickymouse

Yup, the fact that you are not just seeing the deer as a food source, but are visualising a person who has annoyed you and that killing them mentally when actually killing an animal at the same time makes you feel better/good/happy. I find that quite disturbing.

You know, I think the deer feel the same way as you do. Maybe if these mass murders took out their aggression on a deer that they eat, then they wouldn't be killing people they are irked at.

Maybe you are not aware that the reason for wars is partially to kill off the people who like to kill people. Not all soldiers are like this, but it is better to have these people to kill other people that like to kill people on the opposing side than to have them in our societies. Most people do not want to kill others though, and that is true in the army too. It takes a certain kind of person to be able to kill others. I prefer to take out my aggression on a deer, I will not shoot an animal or kill a fish that I do not eat unless it is a threat to my or my family's safety. I do not hunt for sport. I believe even a fish has consciousness, I had a sucker as a friend at a lake I used to fish at when I was young. It would come to one location and I would feed it and pet it. It disappeared after the third year, It probably died. I felt sad when it did not come back again, it was my friend. I fished at that lake about thirty days of the summer while my dad was working, getting fish for my us our other friends, I gave them away.

It is better to have a hunter shoot an animal and eat the meat than to become a killer of people. Killing for food and to protect the herd is a trait of humans just like it is for other animals. When a person starts killing people that they do not even know like a serial killer does, that is wrong. They feel they are supporting a cause that is not right for society.

I cause the death of one cow a year now, we buy a half a head of beef. I know the farmer, he treats his animals good and they are healthy. I feel better knowing I have only made it so one animal must die so I can eat my beef. I also do not waste any food, animals die so I can eat. I even feel bad killing plants for no reason. Yet if I needed to kill someone who was endangering my family, I could...after all, I have killed a deer that was not a threat to me. I am definitely not eating a human though. So because I believe I should eat what I kill, I probably will never shoot anyone.

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join