It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is This Your Life?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Sometimes we aren't even aware we are in a self-made prison.

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Realtruth

Is this the new beatnik? I love it when people tell me what is wrong with society in a spoken song format. He could have at least got a stand-up bass and a jazz pianist.

::snaps fingers like applause::

Those poor people who are forced to work to pay for their houses and cars. If only we had a system where people could get free cars and free housing.
edit on 28-2-2018 by Woodcarver because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 10:23 AM
link   

The Dalai Lama lives on other peoples charity

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 10:27 AM
link   

I generally like the message of the video, but it was kind of ruined for me with Dalai Lama, Oprah, The Rock and Ellen Degenerate.

PS Dalai Lama has been used to push certain agendas and is not what he appears to be..

Fake News: Tibet – China Conflict Is Fake – Beijing Admits It Funds Dalai Lama....

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Maybe I have become jaded or now my eyes are fully open to...Modern Day snake oil...

This generations Tony Robbins or whatever you want to call him motivational or demotivational speaker helping you realize how pathetic your life is but hey look at mine I am not in that rat race you're in and yet no real progress or answwers nothing he brought will change the state we are in. We must live somewhere and my home I go to my crappy job in my car I am still paying for beats living in the streets

Sorry but this is just another form of dreaming and wishing for a better tomorrow by talking sickly sweet cool accent and false compassionate voice, full of hope and bravado in the end signifying and accomplishing nothing...

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore

I generally like the message of the video, but it was kind of ruined for me with Dalai Lama, Oprah, The Rock and Ellen Degenerate.

PS Dalai Lama has been used to push certain agendas and is not what he appears to be..

I would agree with you on that, when I saw the Dali Lama with a Rolex on I knew it was just another BS dogma.

I think the general message is to somehow slow down and maybe start enjoying life, in the USA, we seem to plan for future happiness that rarely comes.

But if people are enjoying their lives and living the dream, then more power to you, write a book and tell us how it's accomplished, because more than likely it'll be on the best sellers list for years.

new topics

top topics

join