It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Let's Have Som3 Fun - Oracle Con

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Giant asteroid.

Even though it lost the election.

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 02:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple
I haven't decided yet if Jesus is friend or enemy, the same with the guy he's allegedly working for.
Got to keep an open mind, aye?

True.

So one should follow their spiritual instincts. Do you have a deep desire to live a different life that is not possible on this planet ?

Well i have an open-mind stating that those who want to help other mortals whilst existing in a certain unique world environment will soon be Raptured out of this world and transported to a planet that is their perfect world.

Anyway, a dream this morning showed me that the devil is arriving soon to collect the souls of everyone who has failed to make Christians commit suicide. Now there is my prediction. The sky goes reddish / brown and there are multiple wet patches of blood and black slime everywhere showing where true Christians once stood leaving behind their imperfect bodies and blood.

Time's Up. Everyone at the recent awards in Hollywood wore black and had "Time's Up" badges. They know he is coming.

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 03:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: swanne
Visions? You need not to pray to someone to get those. If the divine truly exists, then it is all around you, and within your soul you already have the potential to see what you need to.

True. But many visions can be given by deamons (djinn) who lie 99% of the time.

A person needs to ask if they want a source that tells only the truth or a source that lies 99% of the time.

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 03:56 PM
link   
We Have Zombies now!
Youtube link

by taking a drug called FLAKKA! or bath salts.
if the CIA made a up graded type
then put in the water! WOW zombie war.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 05:02 AM
link   
a reply to: buddha

More like The Happening

Airborne. Everybody has to breathe.

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 10:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Rapha

Anyway, a dream this morning showed me that the devil is arriving soon to collect the souls of everyone who has failed to make Christians commit suicide. Now there is my prediction.

Do you mean that in contradistinction to Christ rapturing the faithful, the devil will collect and punish those who failed to attack viciously enough?

To Christ our failures are an opportunity for us to learn.

To the devil, failure is - well failure. Those who screw up are not forgiven. In fact they will be consumed as soon as they are no longer useful. That's harsh but its true, from a certain perspective.

If a person follows the opposite of Christ this will happen eventually whether they screw up or not. If you follow the opposite of Christ you are only fodder for a greater beast.

Those who are entranced into this anti-christ vision will suffer and die and suffer and die again ad nauseam, for awhile, even a long while... But everything passes.

Even a long night has its dawn.

Remember who you are until the sun comes up again. And it will. It must. It will return endlessly until you return with it.

I'm sorry to talk like this but i'm sure I just had a few too many drinks. Lets laugh it off, what do you say?

posted on Mar, 10 2018 @ 12:32 AM
link   
a reply to: yughii

How could one tell it's Jesus. Someone said to me "He will return like he left" in a cave?

posted on Mar, 10 2018 @ 01:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: yughii
Do you mean that in contradistinction to Christ rapturing the faithful, the devil will collect and punish those who failed to attack viciously enough?

In fact they will be consumed as soon as they are no longer useful. That's harsh but its true, from a certain perspective.

No. As you stated, the the devil collects his un-useful slaves when their mission / purpose fails.

So His faithful get raptured followed by haSatan taking all his failures down to sheol.

posted on Mar, 10 2018 @ 11:51 AM
link   

How could one tell it's Jesus. Someone said to me "He will return like he left" in a cave?

Thats kind of funny since its literally true, as far as our physical senses go anyway.

Its kind of hard to know. Tricky even in these crazy times.

Thats why the religious types won't entertain any new ways of looking at things, cause its easy to get duped. I don't intend that as a criticism by the way.

Personally, I don't focus too much on the physical details. Know the tree by its fruit. Does it bring you peace with only positive side effects or does it increase your suffering?

Thats not even definitive since peaceful states can be manufactured and then over time it doesn't sit right or something doesn't add up.

edit on 10-3-2018 by yughii because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2018 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rapha

In fact they will be consumed as soon as they are no longer useful. That's harsh but its true, from a certain perspective.

No. As you stated, the the devil collects his un-useful slaves when their mission / purpose fails.

So His faithful get raptured followed by haSatan taking all his failures down to sheol.

I am willing to accept that you may be right and at first I have questions but then I remember that as a matter of policy I try not to know too much about the badman and his ways. Just how I roll.

But what happens in sheol? Or in the devil's rapture place? I never knew about that one unless it be 4th dimension negative world?

posted on Mar, 10 2018 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Thats kind of funny since its literally true, as far as our physical senses go, anyways.

I guess thats not quite right, since that leaves out the resurrection part which I believe is a pretty huge part of it!

posted on Mar, 10 2018 @ 12:39 PM
link   
if some type of rapture ever occurred would someone with that ability have any need for flesh.

with that level of tech it seems more likely that a new body would be formed.

also note how close the term rapture is to rupture

eta to the op

the term CON is much used to confuse between conference and confidence

if you do not distinguish between the two then someone else will like not to your benefit

even the term preDICTion (pre dic shun)can and will be used against any trying to wield such power

are we having fun yet?
edit on 10-3-2018 by howtonhawky because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2018 @ 01:16 PM
link   

I am willing to accept that you may be right and at first I have questions but then I remember that as a matter of policy I try not to know too much about the badman and his ways. Just how I roll.

But what happens in sheol?

Sheol was once a resting place for all good/bad souls that had existed on Earth. Imagine it being similar to 0AD civilization.
Then after Jesus rose from His tomb He took all good souls and life from Sheol with him.
Sheol is now a dark world, gloomy black/gray sky, bubbling mud (excrement) pits everywhere. Sinners bath in these pits whilst maggots feed off their flesh. They torture themselves in desperation to try to minimize the pain that the maggots cause.

Maybe its good to know what the badman gets up to because it will build up your defenses against him later on, if you choose to become a fighter.

posted on Mar, 10 2018 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Maybe its good to know what the badman gets up to because it will build up your defenses against him later on, if you choose to become a fighter.

I can't fault that logic. But me a fighter, no way.

A fighter as in " float like a butterfly, sting like a bee. ?"

Except its like a bee stinging a boar. The sting doesn't degrade the boar's ability to project power but now the boar is pissed off.

At the same time its really hard for a boar to catch a butterfly. I'll float thank you very much.

BTW that Sheol sounds like a nasty place.
edit on 10-3-2018 by yughii because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 03:48 AM
link   

A fighter as in " float like a butterfly, sting like a bee. ?"

A 'warrior', in terms of speaking the Gospel of Christ to sinners and saving their souls from the devil for eternity.

The physical wars are over. Its now a spiritual war.
Jesus knows our tolerances and limitations so He will never throw His soldiers into a suicidal scenario. He shows us our levels of spiritual endurance in dreams.

Analyze your dreams, especially the horrifying ones. What impact did they have on you. Could you handle it if that exact dream scenario became real.

Yep and the other hells are even worse especially the Lake of Fire.

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 09:32 PM
link   

You are a warrior. I mean that honestly. We need you to do what you do.

If i'm in a bad dream I take the first door out. If I'm pinned down I will fight, who wouldn't?

But I'd rather make time than stop and duke it out.

You might be surprised, but I believe in hell or hells. I align more with the Buddhist concept that we are not stuck there eternally but rise and fall over and over again until we grab on to the truth.
edit on 11-3-2018 by yughii because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join