It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Google Patents | Nervous System Manipulation by ElectroMagnetic Fields from Monitors

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: RedCairo

Nice to bump into you RC. Always appreciate your knowledgeable input.

New technologies do need field testing and we're dealing with folk who have a long history of enthusiastically embracing & rationalizing their human-use experimentation.

Might even explain that metaphorical "switch flip" so many seem to be feeling in noting that the world suddenly & seemingly divided into two angry camps. Might not be metaphorical after all.

edit on 28-2-2018 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

exactly...the government doesn't patent their black projects...

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 12:29 PM
link   
I do not think they would waste their time with just simple hypno tech.

With ability like this they would likely tap directly into your currency.

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Is this related to Buffalo university's discovery if hijacking your brain with a ferrous injection and controlling you with magnets as well??
magneto-therma l stimulation

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 02:35 PM
link   
When Hillary Clinton and her team were notified that a 6.3 magnitude earthquake had just struck Christchurch in 2011, her team’s response was just three words…….“and on cue”

Here is an article that explores what really happened in the Christchurch earthquake of Feb 22, 2011. Also the Haiti earthquake of 2010, and yes, geoengineering is intrinsically linked. thecontrail.com...

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 03:01 PM
link   
patents.google.com...

Here is another interesting bit of info. Plenty going on to suggest this concept is really picking up speed.

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 05:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: ValleyofAshes
patents.google.com...

Here is another interesting bit of info. Plenty going on to suggest this concept is really picking up speed.

From Your Link:

QEEG has also revealed a number of correlates between abnormal electrical activity and pathological states, including but not limited to, the states of dementia, schizophrenia, mood disorders, Attention Deficit Disorders (ADD), and alcohol and substance abuse (Hughes & John, 1999). In addition, it has been known for some time that relatively high activity in the alpha frequency band (8-13 Hz) in normal subjects is correlated with a feeling of relaxation.

These sorts of results have encouraged researchers to attempt to improve deficient or otherwise non-optimal mental states by attempting to manipulate the EEG. For example, depression has been correlated with an asymmetry in activity between the right and left prefrontal cortices, with greater activity in the right. To treat this condition, one would want to achieve an EEG signal which is more balanced between the hemispheres. Likewise, one might attempt an increase in the power level of the alpha band to increase relaxation.

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 05:14 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 08:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Blueye69r

Dr Evil exists.

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Sort of related:

Google’s artificial intelligence technology may sometimes seem like it’s reading our mind, but neuroscientists at Canada’s University of Toronto Scarborough are literally using A.I. for that very purpose — by reconstructing images based on brain perception using data gathered by electroencephalography (EEG).

In a test, subjects were hooked up to EEG brainwave-reading equipment and shown images of faces. While this happened, their brain activity was recorded and then analyzed using machine learning algorithms. Impressively, the researchers were able to use this information to digitally re-create the face image stored in the person’s mind. Unlike basic shapes, being able to re-create faces involves a high level of fine-grained visual detail, showcasing a high level of sophistication for the technology.
www.digitaltrends.com...
edit on 28-2-2018 by SkeptiSchism because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 09:31 PM
link   
The strong channel on your Wi-Fi is 2.4 GHz.

That's the router (cable modem) in your home, the phone in your pocket..

When you connect at the airport.. at McDonald's, in some cars, etc.

(There's a 5.0 GHz channel, but it's range is short with a more energetic frequency.. it's not as strong and doesn't go through walls as well as the 2.4.)

Edit to add: Wanted to add that those waves are around you everywhere you go - regardless if your connected or leave your phone at home. Only getting out in the county or a black out solves it.

They need video to generate a frequency? Doesn't make sense. Sounds like they just need a device that can be manipulated electrically to generate a field (I think most monitors are 60 GHz so that field can be manipulated?)

Edit to add part two.. Look up studies of plants near wifi routers at home. They stop growing then die.

edit on 28-2-2018 by Pearj because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 10:34 PM
link   

These "monitors" include phone screens yes?

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 11:15 PM
link   
a reply to: prevenge

Most likely. Might be why a lot of people are glued to them all the time.

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 02:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1

Dr. Rupert Sheldrake (University of Cambridge)
GOOGLE TALKS 2008
'The Extended Mind: Recent Experimental Evidence.

I've always found the work of Rupert Sheldrake to be very interesting, but I think that the effects he's referring to actually result from quantum entanglement within a holographic universe - think Wheeler delayed choice. Bell's theorem demonstrates the same thing. "Morphic field" within the context of some sort of nested hierarchy of platonic forms could just be another way of trying to decribe the same thing.

What I'd be interested to know, once it's established that the effect is real, is why it's so small or put another way, why would the immediacy of it be somehow "tenuated" in order to make normal experience relatively normal?

That's an interesting philosophical question I think, having something to do with a particularized locality of me, you, this and that here and there, otherwise everything might suddenly happen all at once as one thing without movement or interplay.

I have a direct personal experience of the CCTV phenomenon of being able to effect perceptions at a distance.

I WAS in the mental ward of a hospital at the time mind you, for a nervous breakdown or what my mother felt was a valid spiritual experience or a psychic change and transformation - to use Matrix-like terminology you could say I "popped" where what goes up, must come back down again (and don't say you don't know what I'm talking about or that I'm the crazy one for having self admitted myself). I'm "ok" now mind you.. anyway, back to my little story.

So I'm moping around the ward, it was so damn boring, and I decided to try sitting in the TV room for a while. Some newscaster, a Jim Taddy or something like that in Toronto, he was presenting the sports, and just for the heck of it, I thought why don't I try really focusing on this dude as he presents the news, and see if the intensity of my observation could somehow mess him up and cause him to screw up his lines (I'd recently read a book called "The Dancing Wu Lee Masters" by Gary Zukav which suggested that, at least in principal such things could be possible.) Note: I was situated about 80-100 miles North of where the studio would have been.

So get this, it actually worked! Sure enough, in no time flat, as I penetrated his space via the camera lens, I and my observing made him nervous, and sure enough he started screwing up, over and over again, to the point that by the time he finished, he threw his papers into the air, and raised his hands as if asking God - WTF is going on here?! I give up!

This frightened me, so I got up and went to see a nurse as I felt I needed someone to talk to about what just happened. Bad idea (think Nurse Rachet or maybe not quite that bad). So I tell her what happened, and she took one look in my eyes and became for some inexplicable reason - outraged, and almost spitting out the words, she said "well if that was the case, then that would make you God and I can ASSURE YOU - YOU ARE NOT GOD!!!", to which I said something like ok, can I go now? Sheesh! Just had a little issue with the TV guy and needed to share.. LOL!

Funny little story I felt worth sharing. I wasn't really crazy either, just rendered very sensitive you might say.

Best regards,

Ankh

edit on 1-3-2018 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 02:52 AM
link   
Could this explain the mass-cult like following of certain tv shows?

Certainly seems like it could explain the brain-dead aptitude of people, at times, until you bring up said tv show at which point they become very animated and excited.

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 04:34 AM
link   
I just want to make something clear.

A patent for something does not necessarily mean a logical or scientifically viable patent.

An example of 15 patents that are just silly:

www.businessinsider.com...

There are patents for a thong diaper, a ring that gives immortality, etc.

Now, about the patent:

-Many of the terms used in the patent, such as "sensory resonance", have no actual scientific meaning.

-I am surprised to see no watt or power specifications for the operating "nervous control" devices. Obviously there are many sources of extremely low electromagnetic radiation in nature; the author fails to specify at what power the device should be emanating the radiation to actually create an effect (if any).

-There is no actual person actually named "Hendricus G. Loos". This person does not exist, it is a pseudonym.

-In the explanation part, the inventor claims that "It has been found that, indeed, physiological effects can be induced in this manner by very weak electric fields, if they are pulsed with a frequency near ½ Hz. The observed effects include ptosis of the eyelids, relaxation, drowziness, the feeling of pressure at a centered spot on the lower edge of the brow, seeing moving patterns of dark purple and greenish yellow with the eyes closed, a tonic smile, a tense feeling in the stomach, sudden loose stool, and sexual excitement, depending on the precise frequency used, and the skin area to which the field is applied. " He however fails to support his claim with any reference to any study. He does claim that something called "Graham Polarizers" support his claim, however such a device's efficiency (or even existence) is not confirmed in any coherent scientific paper.

-The physiological effect he claims is "easily detectable" upon "exposure to 1/2 Hz frequency" is "ptosis". Whereas he uses ptosis as mean to measure exposure in a very complicated way, Ptosis is actually a medical disorder which affects only some individuals. Even then, he fails to explain why "increased ptosis" (his definition of ptosis) cannot be simply caused by the subject becoming tired.

-He claims that "Computer monotors and TV monitors can be made to emit weak low-frequency electromagnetic fields merely by pulsing the intensity of displayed images. " This is not accurate. Pulsing the intensity of a source of light does not by itself generate a new electromagnetic radiation. It merely generates a modulation within the carrier light - a principle called amplitude modulation.

edit on 1-3-2018 by swanne because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 04:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: St0rD
It makes you wonder just how far they will really be willing to go in an attempt to enslave us all.

They must be doing something wrong because I don't have to wonder. Then again, there don't seem to be very many who aren't wondering. Wandering, maybe.

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 04:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: BrianFlanders

originally posted by: St0rD
It makes you wonder just how far they will really be willing to go in an attempt to enslave us all.

They must be doing something wrong because I don't have to wonder. Then again, there don't seem to be very many who aren't wondering. Wandering, maybe.

Then again, I'm not entirely convinced that Google is evil. It's at least conceivable someone who understands the danger to patent it so they can control it.

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 06:30 AM
link   
If the mind control process as engaged as far back as some are suggesting...

... why are we here trying to expose the elite?

... wouldnt they have manipulated our thinking to have us look the other way?

- its not working

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 06:49 AM
link   
As I understand it...yes, any screen.a reply to: prevenge

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join